Having someone swipe right on you is the biggest fucking dopamine rush ever

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Disclaimer: I am 17 years old.

Just made a yubo acct (basically tinder but for teens) and got 60 likes within 30 minutes jfl. If you're 20 or under download this shit, teenage girls are just as horny as teenage boys despite what anyone says

A 15 year old literally opened our convo with nudes,
which I then instantly deleted and reported her of course.

The only downside is that it swipes on girls in your country instead of just your state/city so some of the girls you match with are going to be hrs away, other than that its easy as fuck. Highly recommend.

Screenshot 2019 06 24 23 59 30

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Don’t get the app if your not good looking

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
wait . bro show me your pics. if I know ill mog you after ascencion my cock will be harder than vibranium

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Sadly in curryland apps like these don't work

Fuck yubo there's nobody from my country

• +1
A 15 year old literally opened our convo with nudes, which I then instantly deleted and reported her of course.
Biggest Beta move in history you should be ashamed. You could've at least shared with us cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Dicklet.4.3, Bluepill and 3 others
Biggest Beta move in history you should be ashamed. You could've at least shared with us cuck
legit not even worth getting matches if you are going to miss out on fucking them fucking low t low iq op

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and SikKunt
I am afraid that is illegal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, fukmylyf and SikKunt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf and Heirio
legit not even worth getting matches if you are going to miss out on fucking them fucking low t low iq op
I obviously didn't delete them u silly fucks I thought the bold and italics made it obvious. I furiously spanked my cock to them and then showed her the aftermath. Also JFL at me posting 15 year old nudes to this website, I'm not trying to get my door busted down nigga
wait . bro show me your pics. if I know ill mog you after ascencion my cock will be harder than vibranium
My face will never be shared or related to any incel websites, after what happened to nibba I know for sure to not show my face after the shit I've said on this site :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo and SikKunt
I obviously didn't delete them u silly fucks I thought the bold and italics made it obvious. I furiously spanked my cock to them and then showed her the aftermath. Also JFL at me posting 15 year old nudes to this website, I'm not trying to get my door busted down nigga

My face will never be shared or related to any incel websites, after what happened to nibba I know for sure to not show my face after the shit I've said on this site :lul:
doesn't matter unless you fuck her

tbh I thought it was obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
plot twist: she's an ewhore

• +1
Legit. Nothing better than getting matched with cute Asian girls.

Disclaimer: I am 17 years old.

Just made a yubo acct (basically tinder but for teens) and got 60 likes within 30 minutes jfl. If you're 20 or under download this shit, teenage girls are just as horny as teenage boys despite what anyone says

A 15 year old literally opened our convo with nudes,
which I then instantly deleted and reported her of course.

The only downside is that it swipes on girls in your country instead of just your state/city so some of the girls you match with are going to be hrs away, other than that its easy as fuck. Highly recommend.

View attachment 72480
Wtf!!!!??

You have to be Chad, fuck you

it's easy to get matches on this, got several hundred in a few days

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heirio and Pendejo
Pedos everywhere 🚓🚓🚓🚓

• JFL
I need to see your face now

• +1
i have this, but for some reason my account is stuck in 50+ matches that I can’t see. Kikes want my money indeed

• +1
I actually forgot about this thread lol, maybe I'll update it soon with my yubo adventures :lul:
Sadly I am turning 18 soon so jb poon will be off the market :feelsrope: At least AOC is 16 in my state.
i have this, but for some reason my account is stuck in 50+ matches that I can’t see. Kikes want my money indeed
That's 50 likes, just keep swiping and you'll eventually start matching with them or your likes will go down as you swipe left on people that have swiped right on you.
Wtf!!!!??

You have to be Chad, fuck you
I need to see your face now

I got almost nothing and i got rated 5PSL here, fuck both of you chads you are probably 7PSL
I will post it here soon I think, man. The highest I would put myself is chadlite (keep in mind most people overrate themselves)

imagine being a brainlet this small

• JFL