He got hunter eyes with subliminals jfl

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
110EABBF EE85 41B3 90D3 3CACB15ED32F

Could be the placebo effect or larp

Subliminals isn’t music.

It’s affirmations that are spoken under the music like “I have hunter eyes” basically brainwashing you.

CIA did experiments with subliminals so it isn’t 100% bs
ECE407AA 540E 4A72 885F 08FB5E131BB9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, pizza, SoyGune and 12 others
the CIA also tried making bombs that turn people homosexual.

what's your point?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 13021 and 13 others
They tried to use subliminals to capture btk killer in hopes it would make him turn himself in , on a news show they knew hed be watching.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Mongrelcel
what the fuck is this, like law of attraction?

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
salludon type beat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Warlow, Rasputin and 5 others
This thread lowered my iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, brickbomz14, Growth Plate and 4 others
@Bronze8 @redhandsbluehands stop being ignorant I just wanna know how this kid got hunter eyes. You have to be 18 to even have eye surgery and it cost a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, SteveRogers, Albeacho and 6 others
@Bronze8 @redhandsbluehands stop being ignorant I just wanna know how this kid got hunter eyes. You have to be 18 to even have eye surgery and it cost a lot
upward vs downward angle & he was raising his eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and SteveRogers
Jfl if you can’t look at things with open eyes.

upward vs downward angle & he was raising his eyebrows.
This is just cope. His uee is massive in the before pictures. You don’t call everything bullshit that doesn’t seem real. It’s not logical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
This is just cope. His uee is massive in the before pictures. You don’t call everything bullshit that doesn’t seem real. It’s not logical
Just angles.
Screen Shot 2020 10 21 at 11408 PM
Screen Shot 2020 10 21 at 11748 PM

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, pizza, Melo95 and 6 others
Man.

Last edited:
man learns how to squint from listening to music wow insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000 and Looks234
Dont need to lol If I get upper lid graft Ill have them man.

what's your point?
It definitely worked if they did take a look at everyone in this site
And in america

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, JustBeCurry and Looks234
View attachment 748896

Subliminals isn’t music.

It’s affirmations that are spoken under the music like “I have hunter eyes” basically brainwashing you.

View attachment 748979
1)Dark Brown eyed narrow faced skullcel ethnic subhuman does NOT have hunter eyes

2) Dude just squinched and tilted his head down lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 748896

Subliminals isn’t music.

View attachment 748979

You mean to tell me that watching pixels on a fucking screen is going to fucking give you deep set eyes ? it's amazing how many delusional niggas on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
You mean to tell me that watching pixels on a fucking screen is going to fucking give you deep set eyes ? it's amazing how many delusional niggas on youtube
I was joking ngl

@looksmaxxer234 current thoughts on subliminals?

• JFL
I was joking ngl

I know that but i was being completely serious in my post there are really niggas out there dumb enough to delude them selves that maybe wishing will fix there subhuman orbital structure

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
I know that but i was being completely serious in my post there are really niggas out there dumb enough to delude them selves that maybe wishing will fix there subhuman orbital structure

View attachment 1098600
who knows lmao

"r/subliminals"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles
@AscendingHero @reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, AscendingHero and reptiles
Changed his camera angle, head angle and fucking squinted lmfao like fym bro

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, reptiles and Looks234

BRB listening to Bird chirps and muslim chants to reincarnate into Gandy JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@reptiles @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • JFL
they work

ok im gonna update:
day 1: already changes in appearance, my jaw is A LOT more v shaped and my lips are rosy red and are getting plumper already. my eyelids are smaller and my eyebrows are MUCH straighter, and my side profile is POPPIN. this is AMAZING since i only listened about ten times!
day 2: i've noticed my thigh gap is a lot bigger! my jaw was very square before but now its becoming pointyyyyy!!! my lips are becoming pinky and they're plumper! my eyes are becoming lifted and my irises have become bigger, and my eyelashes are thicker than they were before! my side profile is AMAZING and my nose bump is gone!!!! this is really weird since its only day 2 but still!

I'm gonna start listening to this. I'll try my best to update my progress! >×<

Edit 1: So I haven't look at myself in the mirror and it has been a week since im listening to this. I don't know how i look like but yesterday, when i just woke up and get down to have some breakfast with my family my brother ask me "you wear makeup?" well obviously i laughed it off like, i just woke up and the other just stares at my face. They all too agree with my brother. Even my mother asked me what kind of brand do i use lol, I laughed again and my little brother look so shocked, he said "you sound just like asuna, for a moment there i thought you're her" (asuna is his anime crush which he's so proud of) after he said that I realized that my voice sounds a lot higher and softer than how it used to be (shooketh!) The other thing i notice is my waist got smaller and i got thigh gap, my butt also feels so firm uwu. Thats it for my one week progress!

Thanks for sticking by! (˘︶˘).。.:*♡

(although it feels hard to not be able to look at my face)

Edit 2: This morning I sneezed and made my sister squeled uwu

Edit 3: my cat just gave birth today! Gee, has it been that long? Well, I've been listening on and off and! I did take a glance at myself in the mirror (but not too frequently) i notice a lot of changes tho my bum got perkier so does my booby. And also theres's like 5 guys in my class who keeps on helping me and i got a lot of compliment from some of my gurls >w< i couldn't be happier. My voice is a lot more pitchy than before and i also squeal at little things! It's all so fuzzy and fluffy in my innermost ~v~
Anyway, i hope u guys can achieve your goal! Anything is possible as long as u keep on believing!

I promise i will keep on updating!

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
subliminals/afirmations.
MAYBE, they help some for certain mental beleives overruling. But not to change things like face

• +1
they work
View attachment 1098610

ok im gonna update:
day 1: already changes in appearance, my jaw is A LOT more v shaped and my lips are rosy red and are getting plumper already. my eyelids are smaller and my eyebrows are MUCH straighter, and my side profile is POPPIN. this is AMAZING since i only listened about ten times!
day 2: i've noticed my thigh gap is a lot bigger! my jaw was very square before but now its becoming pointyyyyy!!! my lips are becoming pinky and they're plumper! my eyes are becoming lifted and my irises have become bigger, and my eyelashes are thicker than they were before! my side profile is AMAZING and my nose bump is gone!!!! this is really weird since its only day 2 but still!

I'm gonna start listening to this. I'll try my best to update my progress! >×<

Edit 1: So I haven't look at myself in the mirror and it has been a week since im listening to this. I don't know how i look like but yesterday, when i just woke up and get down to have some breakfast with my family my brother ask me "you wear makeup?" well obviously i laughed it off like, i just woke up and the other just stares at my face. They all too agree with my brother. Even my mother asked me what kind of brand do i use lol, I laughed again and my little brother look so shocked, he said "you sound just like asuna, for a moment there i thought you're her" (asuna is his anime crush which he's so proud of) after he said that I realized that my voice sounds a lot higher and softer than how it used to be (shooketh!) The other thing i notice is my waist got smaller and i got thigh gap, my butt also feels so firm uwu. Thats it for my one week progress!

Thanks for sticking by! (˘︶˘).。.:*♡

(although it feels hard to not be able to look at my face)

Edit 2: This morning I sneezed and made my sister squeled uwu

Edit 3: my cat just gave birth today! Gee, has it been that long? Well, I've been listening on and off and! I did take a glance at myself in the mirror (but not too frequently) i notice a lot of changes tho my bum got perkier so does my booby. And also theres's like 5 guys in my class who keeps on helping me and i got a lot of compliment from some of my gurls >w< i couldn't be happier. My voice is a lot more pitchy than before and i also squeal at little things! It's all so fuzzy and fluffy in my innermost ~v~
Anyway, i hope u guys can achieve your goal! Anything is possible as long as u keep on believing!

I promise i will keep on updating!

lol don't even get me started @looksmaxxer234 @reptiles get ahold of this bullshit

• JFL
Mirin the iq of asian's
The whole community is 12-17 asian femcels and desparate ricecels hoping to reincarnate into kpopstars and nikita dragon jfl

what's your point?
JFL @ you not realizing that they used the technology from the bombs in tap water to make the men of the population effeminate and easy to control. Look at the testosterone levels of the average man today vs 50 years ago. Globohomo is very real

JFL @ you not realizing that they used the technology from the bombs in tap water to make the men of the population effeminate and easy to control. Look at the testosterone levels of the average man today vs 50 years ago. Globohomo is very real
wtf is that greycel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
He's literally just squinting. His eyes still look the same. Retard post.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero