Health insurance doctors ruined my life.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I was born with a deviated nasal septum. Meaning that part of my nostril was blocked on the inside making it difficult to breathe through my nose, especially at night. My whole life I had trouble breathing and would often have a stuffed nose since there wasn't a lot of room in my nostrils. And evidently, that resulted in me mouth breathing throughout my childhood. And mouth breathing completely fucks up your bone development. In my case it caused short stature and a recessed chin. My mom is 5'6, my dad is 5'8, my 14 yo sister is 5'5. And I am only 5'5, the same height as my younger sister. When I'm barefoot and she's wearing shoes she slightly heightmogs me which is ropefuel tbh, I was always taller than her as I should be as her older brother but now she's reached my height. The thing that really enrages me is that my parents took me to several doctors throughout my childhood to get my breathing checked and all of them said there was nothing wrong with my nose and that I would grow up to be 5'9. They were getting paid less because of my health insurance, so they just didn't give a fuck about the appointment and just wanted to get it over with. I went to multiple growth doctors and they all said I would have a growth spurt. Until I turned 16 two years ago and they said my bones have closed off. I only found out now, at 18 years old that I have this blocked nostril but now my growth is already over. We finally went to a doctor who gave a fuck. I'm getting surgery this week, now I'll finally be able to mew properly. I hope it'll fix my recessed chin significantly. If it doesn't within a year I'll get a chin surgery because If I'm gonna be this short then I gotta at least have a really good looking face, which I have the potential for, my eye area is chad tier and my nose although blocked inside looks fine on the outside. I feel robbed. Stripped away from my genetic potential from these incompetent doctors. The only relief that came with these news is that if I have children they won't inherit these flaws, it's not that I have bad genetics, it's that I wasn't able to reach my genetic potential due to poor breathing because of the incompetence of those doctors. I send them my prayERs tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lifemax, Deleted member 1680, randomguy1235 and 4 others
What's your age op?

If u rope, shout me out in ur note bro

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Now the mouth breathing is affecting the height ? It's incredible how people put everything on mouth breathing, lol

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Redrighthand, dogtown and 3 others
Now the mouth breathing is affecting the height ? It's incredible how people put everything on mouth breathing, lol. btw i am a massive COPER

OFC it does. mouth breathing is ineffective as shit when it comes to getting proper oxygen. probably reduces iq in children under 12 too if it happens for a long time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2012
Now the mouth breathing is affecting the height ? It's incredible how people put everything on mouth breathing, lol
Muh Mouth breathing is why I didn’t get into mit. Chin projection is genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, FatJattMofo and Slyfex8

Yes, it is the the jaw that I believe mouth breathing affects, a normal jaw with recessed chin --> Probably genetic.

However, I think that the chin muscle is weak for long-standing mouth breather.

But setback jaw, long midface, weak cheekbones and straight teeth are not.

But setback jaw, long midface, weak cheekbones and straight teeth are not.

It is probably only the forward projection of the cheekbones that mouth breathing affects, and not the lateral projection (which is what I think is most important).

I breathed through the mouth for a while, and in terms of lateral projection, my cheekbones are clearly in the 99% percentile and even more in my country.

me too bro me too:feelsbadman:

I was born with a deviated nasal septum. Meaning that part of my nostril was blocked on the inside making it difficult to breathe through my nose, especially at night. My whole life I had trouble breathing and would often have a stuffed nose since there wasn't a lot of room in my nostrils. And evidently, that resulted in me mouth breathing throughout my childhood. And mouth breathing completely fucks up your bone development. In my case it caused short stature and a recessed chin. My mom is 5'6, my dad is 5'8, my 14 yo sister is 5'5. And I am only 5'5, the same height as my younger sister. When I'm barefoot and she's wearing shoes she slightly heightmogs me which is ropefuel tbh, I was always taller than her as I should be as her older brother but now she's reached my height. The thing that really enrages me is that my parents took me to several doctors throughout my childhood to get my breathing checked and all of them said there was nothing wrong with my nose and that I would grow up to be 5'9. They were getting paid less because of my health insurance, so they just didn't give a fuck about the appointment and just wanted to get it over with. I went to multiple growth doctors and they all said I would have a growth spurt. Until I turned 16 two years ago and they said my bones have closed off. I only found out now, at 18 years old that I have this blocked nostril but now my growth is already over. We finally went to a doctor who gave a fuck. I'm getting surgery this week, now I'll finally be able to mew properly. I hope it'll fix my recessed chin significantly. If it doesn't within a year I'll get a chin surgery because If I'm gonna be this short then I gotta at least have a really good looking face, which I have the potential for, my eye area is chad tier and my nose although blocked inside looks fine on the outside. I feel robbed. Stripped away from my genetic potential from these incompetent doctors. The only relief that came with these news is that if I have children they won't inherit these flaws, it's not that I have bad genetics, it's that I wasn't able to reach my genetic potential due to poor breathing because of the incompetence of those doctors. I send them my prayERs tbh.

my condolences OP

is your chin similar to your parents?