Height and Face Growth in 20s?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
All over lookism.net i'm seeing this. People claiming they grew x amount of inches after 20 or grew a brow ridge or chin in their 20s. Is it cope or what. Many cels just wish they had a little bit of certainity in their future, but life cant even give us that. Might grow a ramus, might not. Tee hee. Any oldcels here have significant facial changes in their 20s? Like from super subhuman to average sub or average to low tier normie? Does being a late bloomer count for anything?
Jfl at life. Hell for many male homosapiens

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Grew about 1 inch height not really any facial changes

All over lookism.net i'm seeing this. People claiming they grew x amount of inches after 20 or grew a brow ridge or chin in their 20s. Is it cope or what. Many cels just wish they had a little bit of certainity in their future, but life cant even give us that. Might grow a ramus, might not. Tee hee. Any oldcels here have significant facial changes in their 20s? Like from super subhuman to average sub or average to low tier normie? Does being a late bloomer count for anything?
No it's not bullshit. Face grows until early twenties. I don't remember exact age when it stops growing, but before age 25 definetely. I'd guess 23. Height growth stops usually at 16, and some individuals can grow until late teens or 20 year old, but that's rare.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2621
It is possible. Ask @Zyros

Most male growth happens at 13-14, and then slows down until around age 18 when the growth plates fuse. If you want certainty you can get a scan to see if yours have fused, if they haven’t you could still grow

Like the German scientist Wolff found out, constant pressure on the bones can remodel them no matter the age. Even though it gets faster results when you are young, it's never too late for thumb pulling, zygomaxing etc...

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
No, they don't. Who writes that is coping.

Just compere yourself to people at your age.

Like the German scientist Wolff found out, constant pressure on the bones can remodel them no matter the age. Even though it gets faster results when you are young, it's never too late for thumb pulling, zygomaxing etc...

Do you have any evidence of this?

if your genes are not shit bones should grow past 20. jfl at these fucking coping fgts. explain to me how acromegaly exists?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I grew 1 inch give or take from 20 to 22. My dick grew quite well too since 18.

The worst thing about being unsure of you’re a late bloomer is that if you get a surgery you don’t know if your body might still grow naturally after that making that part overgrown

didnt have a browridge until 19, still grows at 20 now. Height is increasing too.
Any guys here who saw changes in jaw width after 20?

No it's not bullshit. Face grows until early twenties. I don't remember exact age when it stops growing, but before age 25 definetely. I'd guess 23. Height growth stops usually at 16, and some individuals can grow until late teens or 20 year old, but that's rare.
if you have good nutrution you will stop growing taller at around 19

Bullshit. Height is 99% genetics, not nutrition.
NO.

UP TO 4 inches of height loss can happen if you have fucked up shit during childhood

• +1
NO.

UP TO 4 inches of height loss can happen if you have fucked up shit during childhood
Well I came out the same height I was set as my genetic potential (6'4) even though I was seriously underweight by time I stopped growing. I just had no huge appetite and rather plaid runescape than ate.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Well I came out the same height I was set as my genetic potential (6'4) even though I was seriously underweight by time I stopped growing. I just had no huge appetite and rather plaid runescape than ate.
what did you eat?

• +1
NO.

maybe more, look at kids in africa who don;t even get to eat

maybe more, look at kids in africa who don;t even get to eat
nah bro. starving africa is a meme . they eat raw meats and it aint that bad of a diet

• +1
but you need to eat good and sleep well and exercise to max your height
I maxed my height without eating good and exercising. Started that only after grlwth had stopped. Slept 8-9h daily tho, maybe that's the key.

• +1
I maxed my height without eating good and exercising. Started that only after grlwth had stopped. Slept 8-9h daily tho, maybe that's the key.
you don;t know if you maxxed your height

Whatever my mom cooked me or I had the willpower to cook myself. I ate a lot of meat products, and rarely ate sweets or drank sodas.

Don't know what? You literally said you need to do that, since you obv don't.
you certainly stunted your growth. its been proven that atleast 2 inches of height are environmental my could be 6 foot 6 friend

• +1
you certainly stunted your growth. its been proven that atleast 2 inches of height are environmental my could be 6 foot 6 friend
Well then I'm glad I did. I much rather am 6'4/193cm than 6'6, it's hard to build a and upkeep decent frame even now, I need no extra centimeters.

Well then I'm glad I did. I much rather am 6'4/193cm than 6'6, it's hard to build a and upkeep decent frame even now, I need no extra centimeters.
bro what?

• +1
bro what?
You know how it's harder to gain mass as a tall guy? You need to eat and exercise more if you're taller. For example a guy that is 5'8 has so easy time to build decent body, but it can be quite a job as a tall guy.

You know how it's harder to gain mass as a tall guy? You need to eat and exercise more if you're taller. For example a guy that is 5'8 has so easy time to build decent body, but it can be quite a job as a tall guy.
Id rather be tall because then you can roid and not look like a freak

• +1
Id rather be tall because then you can roid and not look like a freak
I'm already taller than like 99% of people I see. I don't wanna be freaky tall. There's always a limit for everything. It's almost same like this: every guy loves big tits, but most don't like them too big.

Attachments

• 2153e7a17b0360d_3.jpg
    2153e7a17b0360d_3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I'm already taller than like 99% of people I see. I don't wanna be freaky tall. There's always a limit for everything. It's almost same like this: every guy loves big tits, but most don't like them too big.
have you ever been heightmogged irl. like atleast a 2 inch difference ?

• +1
Reactions: Jstar39
have you ever been heightmogged irl. like atleast a 2 inch difference ?
Maybe someone has walked past me and has been 2 inch taller than me, but I've always been tallest guy in class and of people I hang out with. So no, haven't been heightmogged like that.

No, they don't. Who writes that is coping.
Browridge and jaw never stop growing you moron, why do you think people who develop abnormal growth hormone disorders in their 30s look like this:

https://boneclones.com/images/store-product/product-2566-main-original-1491251492.jpg

http://extrastrong.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Maurice-Tillet-french-angel.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Browridge and jaw never stop growing you moron, why do you think people who develop abnormal growth hormone disorders in their 30s look like this:
How Chad looks at 14

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-214823.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-214823.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 89
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
How Chad looks at 14
This doesn't adress my post at all. Not even one single bit.

Besides (basically on a completely unrelated note, just like your response), that boy does not have a high growth hormone face, but a hypertropied jaw.
A high growth hormone face looks a lot different in a teenager.
The facial bones enlargen all symetrically in children with high growth hormone levels (gigantism), meaning that the midface grows to disgusting lengths:

https://advantagenews.com/downloads/25993/download/Wadlow%2013.jpg?cb=db310a112b59351024a7c8de813f0634&w=425&h=

https://boneclones.com/images/store-product/product-2566-main-original-1491251492.jpg

http://extrastrong.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Maurice-Tillet-french-angel.jpg
u srs? im going to artificially acromegally max after puberty if this is true

Face still can grow after 20
U should mk4maxx and eat enough calcium

Yes, photos of cheekbone increase or something like that would be great
That's basically the whole premise of braces, FAGGA, mewing etc .. not at home right now but I will find pics ASAP

My divk grew like a inch at 18-19 so who knows

I hit puberty at 13 so I’m way outta it

My jaw went from average (oval face shape) to square jaw when I was 20/21.

It’s not a matter of “oh maybe it did can’t really tell”, it definitely did beyond a shadow of a doubt. The photos are night and day.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

It’s not a matter of “oh maybe it did can’t really tell”, it definitely did beyond a shadow of a doubt. The photos are night and day.
Post photos of just the jaw part if you please.
What do you think caused it? Any change from the side?
Did people comment on it?

Pics would be really appreciated.