Height and what constitutes "tall" in 2019

How bad they are in your opinion?
Depends on how severe it is. I bet it‘s not as bad. Get a wide upper body, should be possible since you have average frame. That‘ll make you look taller.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Depends on how severe it is. I bet it‘s not as bad. Get a wide upper body, should be possible since you have average frame. That‘ll make you look taller.
i can pm pic so you can see how bad my situation is?

I live in germany where the average height is 181cm. I am 182 barefoot and I got called tall by aryan foids several times. If you have an appealing face and a V shaped body you‘ll look much taller in their eyes. I remember how my 6‘4 Pakistani friend got ghosted in college, because he was simply ugly and skinny
framegod right here boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Average white male height in the us is 5’9 from ages 18-50 stop this cope lol

Edit: height is also 99% genetics so where the fuck does this bs upper class well fed meme come from?

Yeh I need to musclemaxx Im only 90kgs with this frame now imo

75th percentile of height in my country

You need to lose fat. "Only 90kgs". Means ur fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
You need to lose fat. "Only 90kgs". Means ur fat.
For the way he’s built he’s skinny. He’s got those long arm genetics so he’s gotta gain more weight and size to compete

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
average height is 6'

if you're a negro, that is.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
For the way he’s built he’s skinny. He’s got those long arm genetics so he’s gotta gain more weight and size to compete

Have you guys seen how much fat there is on his stomach and his hips?

Yea I see it but he still looks skinny. He would look better if he tried to gain some arm and chest size and then tried surgery for the excess fat

Yea I see it but he still looks skinny. He would look better if he tried to gain some arm and chest size and then tried surgery for the excess fat

He just has subhuman frame and fat-storage. Which sucks, normally, if you have bad-fat storage, a good frame can bring you up to average and vice versa. He's totally fucked which sucks.

But at least hes trying and doing work, and as much as I hate him gotta respect him for that uno

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Height is cope as long as you taller then 5:8

Face is like 85% of the attraction even my family and sisters said that Look at brad pit he is 5:10/5 or 178cm and he is the most famous guy around girl
Look at zac Efron he is 5:8 and women are wetting their pussy for him

6 ft1 barefoot is where you can call yourself tall, except Germany, Holland or Chadstralia

I have larger chest which consistutes
My frame should be able to hold 95-100kg

Doesent matter if theres fat in my hips and belly, I can add mass and hold a large frame that way disregarding belly mass.

Losing weight would make me look just auswitchz tier like before
average height is 6'

if you're a negro, that is.
its 5'11'' in my country
Or cutting I guess yeah
He just has subhuman frame and fat-storage. Which sucks, normally, if you have bad-fat storage, a good frame can bring you up to average and vice versa. He's totally fucked which sucks.

But at least hes trying and doing work, and as much as I hate him gotta respect him for that uno
Frame is not that bad imo, just bad fat storage. Fat storage is subhuman imo, frame is not. I have a wideribcage but wide hips, just need to add mass
Height is not overrated,but you have to be complete,people that think height alone will do something are clueless.
I heard from another guy if your height is better than the other guy thats same as you facially you bassicly mog him. So lets say theres a guy 5 facially 5'11'' and your 6'4'' 5 IRL, you bassicly mog him. That or imagine being a 5.5 or 5.25 if your 5 facially

Last edited:
and Whites* the avg us height is probably being brought down by latinos.

Nah only younger kids are tall around here. Most people my age average around 5 10