Height being to tall is looksmin

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Being to tall is not healthy and is unattractive because it is really not healthy if you are 2m
Because spinal deformity is most likely or scoliosis or bone pain and many stuff muscle stiffness

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, godlikesz, Deleted member 7173 and 3 others
if your over 6'7 ok sure

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Htobrother
Nba players disagree

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
if your over 6'7 ok sure
Only guys I’ve seen with problems are 6’9+. Basically 0.001% of men. At that height you can basketballmax and be a slayer anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Htobrother and Deleted member 5912
6'2-6'3 ideal brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
5'10 is the best height tbh
After this is lookism, like -2 points

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen, Dionysus, Julius and 4 others
Over 6'3 life expectancy decreases tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Ideal height imo 5'11.5" , right between 5'10 and 6'1

Actually ideal height 5'4 (162cm)average girl height.

Its best to be close to girl as much as possible otherwise you might wanna scare her and intimidate your dating potential.

@personalityinkwell @Colvin76 dont you agree ?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho

Nah, it's worse for me. I'm 5'8, and everytime people say '5'10 ideal height' i get depressed cause i'm only 2 inches away from it. i then ask them 'is 5'8 okay i mean it's only 2 inches from it?' and they're like "NOPE 5'8 MANLET, YOURE FUCKING, ROPE!!!" and I hate it. That's why tbh I wish people would say ideal height is like 6'1-6'2 but im just giving up on that goal because not as many people agree with me

Nah, it's worse for me. I'm 5'8, and everytime people say '5'10 ideal height' i get depressed cause i'm only 2 inches away from it. i then ask them 'is 5'8 okay i mean it's only 2 inches from it?' and they're like "NOPE 5'8 MANLET, YOURE FUCKING, ROPE!!!" and I hate it. That's why tbh I wish people would say ideal height is like 6'1-6'2 but im just giving up on that goal because not as many people agree with me
Literally everyone says 6’1-6’2 is ideal height unless you live in an echochamber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Incoming and rax1337
Literally everyone says 6’1-6’2 is ideal height unless you live in an echochamber

Well someone here did say 5'10" and lots of people always says height past 5'10 or whatever is meaningless and idk I always feel bad but it would be good if people stopped that and said 5'10 is okay but 6'1 or whatever is the real point

Ideal height is from 5'10-6'3. Idk why there is so much worry about this, all high value women that are entitled black sluts have said that it's 5'10 or higher.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Actually ideal height 5'4 (162cm)average girl height.

Its best to be close to girl as much as possible otherwise you might wanna scare her and intimidate your dating potential.

@personalityinkwell @Colvin76 dont you agree ?
yes

and i think OP should rope

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Lifefuel , I am 6feet5 and its the most ideal height. anything higher than this is not healthy and uncomfortable. 6feet3 and 6feet4 are fine too.
but 196 is ideal.

Brutal spelling pill ngl

OP has a point tbh, obviously being 6'7 is gonna have a strong appeal to a certain portion of the population, but the appeal is gonna be less than 6'1-6'5. Some of the ones you appeal to as 6'7 is gonna like you a lot though.

Ideal height for slaying is probably 6'3-6'5, but I think most girls you are with will quickly realize that being with a guy that tall actually kinda sucks and isn't ideal. Especially for longer LTRs. Making around 6'2-6'3 ideal for relationships.

• +1
Reactions: quattazel
OP has a point tbh, obviously being 6'7 is gonna have a strong appeal to a certain portion of the population, but the appeal is gonna be less than 6'1-6'5. Some of the ones you appeal to as 6'7 is gonna like you a lot though.

Ideal height for slaying is probably 6'3-6'5, but I think most girls you are with will quickly realize that being with a guy that tall actually kinda sucks and isn't ideal. Especially for longer LTRs. Making around 6'2-6'3 ideal for relationships.

Unless those girls are 5'11-6'0, then they won't know the difference between 6'5 or 6'7. If you're ever too tall (jfl), then just claim you're shorter

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Life end afer 5'6

For gymcels best height is 6'2 after that it's harder to fill frame