Height Census Aftermath

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
I was inspired by this thread to calculate some indicators in order to find out more info about this forum's height. Keep in mind that I took the data needed at 11:00 PM (GMT +3), when there were only 50 votes casted, so this might not reflect the the census in its future forms.

Method:

Since I'm an Eurofag and too low IQ to calculate in inches, I approximated the numbers into the metric system:
  • < 5'6 - 5'6 = 165 cm (which is actually 5'5, since I'm assuming that's the average height for people in this subgroup)
  • 5'7 = 170 cm
  • 5'8 = 173 cm
  • 5'9 = 175 cm
  • 5'10 = 178 cm
  • 5'11 = 180 cm
  • 6 = 183 cm
  • 6'1 = 186 cm
  • 6'2 = 188 cm
  • 6'3 - >6'3 =193 cm (which is actually 6'4, since I'm assuming that's the average height for people in this subgroup)

Without further ado:

• N = 50
  • Average = 179,86 cm (around 5'11)
  • Median = 180 cm (5'11)
  • Mode = 175/180 (5'9/5'11)
  • Standard deviation = 7.34 cm (2.88 inches)
  • Variance = 4.08% (so the sample is very homogenous)

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Krezo and Deleted member 2205
Over for me

I hope most people here are eurocels like you so I can feel better about being just average on this subgroup

Wtf I'm average? Sadshitman

I still mog most people on the streets tho. Once in a while a tall nigger/cracker will heightmog me. It feels brutal when it happens tbh

In the U.S 5'11" wouldn't be average. I'm assuming the vote was done primarily by Eurocels.

Even on this forum height frauding is a factor.Also the stats are self reported which tend to be inflated. So realistically the mean is probably less then 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, Kill_Jew and 4 others
Even on this forum height frauding is a factor.Also the stats are self reported which tend to be inflated. So realistically the mean is probably less then 5'11.
This. Just take a look at how many mofos here have +7inch dicks. Beyond retarded to think people don't lie on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and BigBoy
LowTierNormie

:p

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yea, the average is probably around 5'9" and 5'10"