Height confirmed most common Incel Trait

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
https://incels.is/threads/whats-your-biggest-physical-flaw.158572/

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Ogre, I would literally ascend to Chaddom with LL as well.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
inel trait: op

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Zeta ascended
Damn that forum is depressing as fuck :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeIsReal, middayshowers, SLA and 3 others
Being manlet is the worst naturally occurring flaw, excluding rare conditions and shit.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, mikeock, onnysk and 3 others
legit theory. im a 6'0 manlet and a dicklet. it was over before it even began tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Alexanderr
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, born2shitforced2wipe and CoconutMan
legit theory. im a 6'0 manlet and a dicklet. it was over before it even began tbh ngl
6'0 and you're complaining? dont make me break your legs u fuking lanket. Being dicklet is a fair complaint though.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
6'0 and you're complaining? dont make me break your legs u fuking lanket. Being dicklet is a fair complaint though.
6'0 is manlet 6'0 is manlet 6'0 manlet. stop coping manlet. the average male tbh ngl is 6'3 in all countries. if you are under 6'3 it is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, PubertyMaxxer, Luke LLL and 1 other person
how is he delusional u fucking retard? under 6'6 is manlet
jfl at this bluepill, under 6'9 is turbomanlet and I'm being extremely generous

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeIsReal, mikeock, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and BigChinHispanic
Ladies how do you feel about short men?

i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes

I hate short men because the Napoleonic Complex is real-short men are often rude and arrogant to make up for their height. A man has to make me feel protected and that's just not possible with a short man. Mr.G is 6'2. I wouldn't go any shorter than 5'9.

Another one sees short men the same as being in a wheelchair :lul:
I'd give him a chance if everything else checks out. But then I'm open to giving any decent guy a date. I've been on dates with a man in a wheelchair, one guy missing an arm, and another missing a leg. Not that being short is the same as being disabled, just saying I'd give him a shot.

ETA: Time out. Let me clarify...I went on a date bc these were legit decent guys I already knew in social or professional settings. It wasn't out of pity or charity.

Earlier today this short dude 5'6 tried to chat me up while I was at the grocery store, I was pleasant in our discussion, but all I kept thinking was not in this or any other universe buddy. You need to be at minimum 6'2 for me to even consider you.

• +1
100% correct. almost incel i've talked to is 5 6" or shorter

• +1
100% correct. almost incel i've talked to is 5 6" or shorter
3901.jpg

yup. it took me a long time to fully understand the importance of height to women. there is no equivalent when men judge women. if you're short you're just straight up disqualified from having sex.

i'm 6'1" but still it sucks not being a 6'3"+ certified tall guy

how do you know when a girl has a tall bf? she'll tell you. seriously they will work it into every conversation they can, as soon as possible. if a girl's bf's height is 6'3"+ you will be told this within three minutes of meeting her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
yup. it took me a long time to fully understand the importance of height to women. there is no equivalent when men judge women. if you're short you're just straight up disqualified from having sex.

i'm 6'1" but still it sucks not being a 6'3"+ certified tall guy

how do you know when a girl has a tall bf? she'll tell you. seriously they will work it into every conversation they can, as soon as possible. if a girl's bf's height is 6'3"+ you will be told this within three minutes of meeting her.
tbf that thread I linked actually has a lot of lifefuel for manlets assuming women really speak what they feel

With a cute face, I will lick, suck and fuck them IDGAF WHAT NOBODY SAY!

Short dudes look better than tall dudes anyway. Where Omarion @?

• +1
i wish i was 5'9

Images 6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
depends where you live. you just cant get mogged by other guys. i have asians and mexicans in my area so 5'7 isn't that bad. it's more like average.

depends where you live. you just cant get mogged by other guys. i have asians and mexicans in my area so 5'7 isn't that bad. it's more like average.
6ft is minimum. a girl can't brag and say "my bf is 5 11" ha cope. But if you're 6 1 you can say you're 6 2 and that's a brag-able number

• +1
It’s absolutly over for shortcels.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
probably because everyone under 6'4 listed it as a flaw

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, SayNoToRotting and PubertyMaxxer
Beam me up skotty

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
well there was an incelcon in London and the most common traits were short + non-white race

What about the proportions? I am 179 and fraud another inch. With this, some question me being 180. Big head (7 inch face - 8 inch head?)? I measure multiple times with multiple methods and get 179 in the morning and 177 at night (good posture but no cheating), implying I'm pretty sure about my real height

Point is while the height is questionable in the 175-180 range (which is the average where most of us struggling are) IMHO proportions play a big role how people perceive you (even with good posture/average frame)

Ladies how do you feel about short men?

Another one sees short men the same as being in a wheelchair :lul:
“I have zero respect for manlets”
“I have no feelings..if you arent at least 6 feet etc. you get friend zoned .... .sowrrry....”
“i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes”

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
“I have zero respect for manlets”
“I have no feelings..if you arent at least 6 feet etc. you get friend zoned .... .sowrrry....”
“i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes”

giphy.gif
1184.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Alexanderr

866d2310f4233902e180cdeb2a6c35f6.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and PubertyMaxxer
Is there a possibility that women like short men since they still give them attention?

if you know what I mean, if they didnt care they wouldnt even bother to hate, as someone said the opposite of love is not hate but indifference

could it be that women dont mind short Chad but hate how much importance they put on face and wish they couldnt be so dependant on facial aesthetics so they cope with tring to downplay Chadlet? even though I always see Chadlets with gfs

It's so fucking over

most common incel trait is fear/insecurity

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr
What about the proportions? I am 179 and fraud another inch. With this, some question me being 180. Big head (7 inch face - 8 inch head?)? I measure multiple times with multiple methods and get 179 in the morning and 177 at night (good posture but no cheating), implying I'm pretty sure about my real height

Point is while the height is questionable in the 175-180 range (which is the average where most of us struggling are) IMHO proportions play a big role how people perceive you (even with good posture/average frame)

I agree proportions are hugely important and if you are around average height, a great frame will do you just fine. not nearly as good as good height AND good frame, but good enough to be attractive and get girls.

to me frame and proportions are the same thing pretty much, things like the length of your arms, width of your clavicles, size of your ribcage, etc. ARE your proportions. but exercising to fudge them in the right direction as much as possible is important and things like exercising your forearms, calves, and neck are key for most incels that have a chance at ascending

my body gets a lot of praise even when i'm a not-in-shape oldcel, and while i don't think my frame is great i only recently started thinking about how bad a lot of guys have it... lotta manlets out there who aren't just short, they have prportionally narrow shoulders, short arms, and small hands. i'm just okay fighting success-wise but there's a lot of guys out there i could kill with my bare hands no problem/

likewise there are a good amount of guys out there who are decent in every way except they have wide hips compared to their shoulders, and that fucks them completely. if you are a hipcel you need to ROID your shoulders wider, as well as do core exercises to flatted and widen, yes widen, your belly. increase lung capacity to embiggen your rib cage, basically do everything possible to make your upper body way wider than your hips

also you're never gonna increase your height so you might as well focus on what you can change.
Is there a possibility that women like short men since they still give them attention?

if you know what I mean, if they didnt care they wouldnt even bother to hate, as someone said the opposite of love is not hate but indifference

could it be that women dont mind short Chad but hate how much importance they put on face and wish they couldnt be so dependant on facial aesthetics so they cope with tring to downplay Chadlet? even though I always see Chadlets with gfs

If you have a really handsome face height doens't matter. nothing matters. you might not get as hot of a girl as you would if you were 30% bigger but you will always find someone interested in you. chadlets think women are joking when they say they care about height. but you need a really good face for your height not to be a dealbreaker, like top 1% or better
also while lacking height might be the most common incel trait, that's also because lacking height is extremely common as most guys are under 6'. but that doesn't mean it's the trait that's most likely to make you incel. i think if you were to pick a general trait it would be recessed chin, with a virtually 100 incel rate.

Last edited:
Height is a common incel trait only among self-reported incels because to them everything below the top 10% is short. Is it surprising that many posters have in common a trait that 90% of people have?

@onnysk dude stop posting fucking blackpills i cant take it

Height is only a minor plus, but lack of it is a major minus.
Height is a common incel trait only among self-reported incels because to them everything below the top 10% is short. Is it surprising that many posters have in common a trait that 90% of people have?
The average male has low sex appeal anyways.
Compared to female value, what women think is average attractiveness in men is really 80th percentile.
The looks scale starts at 80th percentile for women looking for men unless betabux mating strategy.

Last edited: