Height doesn't matter that much (5ft8 and under dont enter!)

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
unless ur under 5ft8 (lmao if thats u) as long as you have a narrow waist, wide shoulders, wide ribcage and a good proportionate body girls wont mind, its crazy how many average height guys slay, obv being over 6ft is ideal but its not that important considering the other things are in check.

the ideal height for the majority of women is 5ft8 - 6ft4, anything else is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, androidcel and 7 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
fixedddd

just lol at you, if a god face manlet stole your women

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It matters a lot more than the copers think. Under 5'8 is death.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1171, Insomniac and 2 others
What an utter joke. Bluepilled garbage gtfo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, godsmistake, Spite and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Slob
dr pepper IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It’s over anyways if your face isn’t above average

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
What an utter joke. Bluepilled garbage gtfo

imagine bragging about "status" on an incel forum

its like a cockroache bragging about being on top of a piece of shit

@Nibba neck yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, hopemaxxer, adrianolm and 8 others

imagine bragging about "status" on an incel forum

its like a cockroache bragging about being on top of a piece of shit

@Nibba neck yourself
DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD OF YOUR AUTISM.
NIBBA HAS YOU ON LEASH LIKE THE GOOD LOW T DOG YOU ARE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, androidcel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 466, RedPilledStemcel, Coping and 1 other person
under 6 foot and it's over

Height matters a lot in every aspect of life.

under 6 foot and it's over
explain brad pitt? tom cruise? depp? leo?

they all salyed way before being famous (picture proof for most of them), they slayed because of FACE, not being a few inches shorter then 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I agree with op tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Coping and Lauking
Yup. They don’t care about your height, personality matters more honestly. I’m honestly a bit shocked about how mysogynistic this forum is. Should be renamed to personalitymax.me!

?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
The only thing that can overcome being 5'8" is a god tier face and hardly anyone has a God tier face so 5'8" is a death sentence. I know this because I'm 5'7" and it's so fucking over for me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, The Dude Abides and 2 others

they all salyed way before being famous (picture proof for most of them), they slayed because of FACE, not being a few inches shorter then 6ft
because back then height wasn't obsessed over. also most people dont look like them. cope

Yup. They don’t care about your height, personality matters more honestly. I’m honestly a bit shocked about how mysogynistic this website is. Should be renamed to personalitymax.me IMO.

?

I use to be a balding indian 45 year old turbo manlet but with confidence, cold showers everyday and a spec of charisma I bacome chad

?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SayNoToRotting, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
FACE

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzBrah
how to heightmax?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

Cillian Murphy, 5'7.
Girls swoon over him + he's a badass in Peaky Blinders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzBrah and itsoverbuddyboyo
jfl @ height copers in here

good find

I swear its like people here find some sort of pleasure telling themselves they have no chance and its over
No it's always easier to outsource ones situation to an external factor out of ones control. This then justifies their lazy attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
jfl @ height copers in here
Guaranteed you're a manlet

MANLET SQUASHER CREW ASSEMBLE
@ZyzzReincarnate @jefferson @Alarico8 @badromance @shimada @freakofnature

6'3+ chads roll out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madness, badromance, kobecel and 7 others

GET IT THROUGH YOUR LOW T APE SKULL
NO ONE ON THIS FORUM IS BRAD, TOM, DEPP, OR LEO
NECK YOURELF ASAP SRS

View attachment 27845View attachment 27846
Cillian Murphy, 5'7.
Girls swoon over him + he's a badass in Peaky Blinders
KEEP COPING PHAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, Autist and 1 other person
No it's always easier to outsource ones situation to an external factor out of ones control. This then justifies their lazy attitude.
WHAT A BLUEPILLED HOMOSEXUAL FILTH

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Alright enough is enough. The cope ceases here.
Since this site loves studies so much:

This forum is happy to accept studies when they support what they want to hear, but discard them when they are uncomfortable. You don't get to pick and choose which studies and data is true.
That's just two studies on the subject.
Finally, a lot of you think your shorter than you are for TWO main reasons. One, you perceive people to be taller because your looking from your eye line to the top of their heads. I'm 6'2 and used to think i was getting mogged all the time until I realized this. Secondly, the footwear people wear these days are like god damn lifts, so it seems people are taller on average.
Lastly, women don't know measurements at all. To them, 5'10 is 6 foot. Height inflation is real gentlemen. Just like how they say something is 8 inces when its really 6.5. Anyone who doubts what I have written here, is a mega coping copecel coper, coping out of their mind.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Pex1992, Deleted member 773 and 3 others

This forum is happy to accept studies when they support what they want to hear, but discard them when they are uncomfortable. You don't get to pick and choose which studies and data is true.
Finally, a lot of you think your shorter than you are for TWO main reasons. One, you perceive people to be taller because your looking from your eye line to the top of their heads. I'm 6'2 and used to think i was getting mogged all the time until I realized this. Secondly, the footwear people wear these days are like god damn lifts, so it seems people are taller on average.
Lastly, women don't know measurements at all. To them, 5'10 is 6 foot. Height inflation is real gentlemen. Just like how they say something is 8 inces when its really 6.5. Anyone who doubts what I have written here, is a mega coping copecel coper, coping out of their mind.
"""Studies"""
Fuck outta here.
Back to reddit you cunt.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 5 others

Pitt and Leo are 5'11". Depp is 5'10".
Everyone makes fun of Tom's height JFL.

Tom had a top 0.1% face in his prime. JFL if you think being a 6-7/10 5'7" lookismfag is the same as being top 0.1% 5'7".
No one here comes anywhere close to Cruise face wise.

What I'm saying is you need to be top 0.1% to barely make up for being 5'7". Basically, kill yourself coper.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

/thread shut this shit down

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzBrah

Badoo’s dating expert, Abbie Goulding said: ‘A person’s dating app bio is the only way to give an insight into their personality and to showcase what’s truly behind their profile photos.
Whatever your height, remember it’s really your personality that counts.

haha blue pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, RichardSpencel, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
Badoo’s dating expert, Abbie Goulding said: ‘A person’s dating app bio is the only way to give an insight into their personality and to showcase what’s truly behind their profile photos.
Whatever your height, remember it’s really your personality that counts.

haha blue pilled
Yeah report all that shit and this entire thread for bluepill. Let's get these cucks out of here bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Extra Chromosome
Pitt and Leo are 5'11". Depp is 5'10".
Everyone makes fun of Tom's height JFL.
Tom had a top 0.1% face in his prime. JFL if you think being high tier normie 5'7" is the same as being top 0.1% Chad face 5'7".
No one here comes anywhere close to Cruise face wise.
Doesn't stop the guy from slaying though does it? Including 6 foot tall Nichole Kidman. Jfl at your copes.

@11gaijin @Master
Get this bluepilled cuck out of here. He already admitted to trolling the forum and frequently shames incels + brags

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Slob and 2 others
Yeah report all that shit and this entire thread for bluepill. Let's get these cucks out of here bro
Even me Nibby? I thought we were fwends....