Height = face

That's the last thing I wanted to hear. Come on, 6feet5 is not too tall, Its you who are short in your country.
In Germany, it's not common for a wahmen to be 6ft+
and men with 6ft7+ are common too.
well im 6'1 and i feel pretty comfortable , rarely i feel heightmogged

Bro my average looking 5'4 friend was able to get 2 girlfriends here in Germany. Keep coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I agree
Either way I will check it with my doctor
My puberty started at 10 tho
Damn. I would say you’re lucky to get blackpilled rn cause you can do something. If tumourmaxxing works you can be like 6’7 if you stay on the stack for long enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Chad69
well im 6'1 and i feel pretty comfortable , rarely i feel heightmogged
Perhaps you live in a poor area where immigrants and refugees live...

• Woah
Reactions: godlikesz
Bro my average looking 5'4 friend was able to get 2 girlfriends here in Germany. Keep coping

Bullshit. What do you mean by Average? do you mean 4psl?

Damn. I would say you’re lucky to get blackpilled rn cause you can do something. If tumourmaxxing works you can be like 6’7 if you stay on the stack for long enough
Yup
Strikes stack is my only lifefuel rn

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6892
Yup
Strikes stack is my only lifefuel rn
Are you from relatively averagely short place at least? Or are you from Netherlands or Dinaric alps or some ridiculously tall place like that?

@Chad1212

bro your sons will be already 6'0 or 6'1

and your grandsons 6'3 or 6'4

no one cares for height genetics, face genetics are all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yes pretty averageish. This is one of his best pictures. He is 164cm.
That's 4.5 - 5psl but still can't believe this manlet could make a girlfriend.

That's 4.5 - 5psl but still can't believe this manlet could make a girlfriend.
Nah he is not above average looking bruh it isone of his absolutely best pictures. He is 19 btw and fully developed and looks 0 manly. These are still good pictures of him. And yea he could get 2 girlfriends already and has laycount of 2

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
If your 5ft 7 or below your dating life is going to be a lot harder same goes for face. It's a fact guys stop being :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
If your 5ft 7 or below your dating life is going to be a lot harder same goes for face. It's a fact guys stop being :bluepill:
Yes harder but if you don't look subhuman you still are able to get atleast a gf

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Austrian Oak
Yes harder but if you don't look subhuman you still are able to get atleast a gf
No lol
Its soo over if you are short
Girls are legit bullying me and laughing at my height

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Austrian Oak
Yes but everybody on this forum wants to slay I have found

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7776, Ritalincell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Chad69
No lol
Its soo over if yoi are short
Girls are legit bullying me and laughing at my height
If girls bully you you don't look good. My 171cm friend also had girls and he looks average too

• +1
If girls bully you you don't look good. My 171cm friend also had girls and he looks average too
They are just commenting on how short Iam
Theu call me pretty tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Austrian Oak
Height standards are different for each individual but most want guys to be between 6ft to 5

• +1
Realize how they’re all fucking ethnics. @Chad1212 I bet you’re white normie.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 4430
Cope

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Height

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, EasternRightWinger15, Chadeep and 2 others
Height standards are different for each individual but most want guys to be between 6ft to 5
But shorter women often don't want very tall men in my experience.

brooooo

if i were 5'7 like you i would also height coping

of course it sucks when you are giga midget

but average people are 5'10-6'2 height

for them face matters a lot more

i would rather take 2 psl and not 2 inches
Fookin idiot , if you lost 2psl you'll become 1psl

• Woah
height = overrated as shit

face is everything
Cope. Size is so important. No 8psl face for being a framelet gigamanlet.

Attachments

• 854F2259-0F05-474B-944B-CCF35D1D6E90.jpeg
    854F2259-0F05-474B-944B-CCF35D1D6E90.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
Just be a pretty boy guys

Height is worthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
How many JB's you've slayed bro.

• +1
6feet5 is the perfect height because you are taller than women. jfl if any women heightmogged you in your lifetime. I can't believe getting height mogged by a fucking woman who are supposed to be Inferior species.
At 6'5" it is too easy to look disproportionate and gangly. It's mandatory to take steroids to be big as most really tall people have bad frames. I have a great frame but got stuck with a 2/10 face at 6'5" so I have no appeal.

6feet5 is the perfect height because you are taller than women. jfl if any women heightmogged you in your lifetime. I can't believe getting height mogged by a fucking woman who are supposed to be Inferior species.
When I went to Germany I got heightmogged almost once a day by women:ogre:

Aren't you Italian? What's that slavic language?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Why do all of them looks like asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
When I went to Germany I got heightmogged almost once a day by women:ogre:

Thet must be wearing high heals. There is no women 6'5 or taller. 6'4 theres alot. no 6'5, thats a very rare case in this world. and out of all countries even the probability that germany has 195cm or taller women. its impossible.

At 6'5" it is too easy to look disproportionate and gangly. It's mandatory to take steroids to be big as most really tall people have bad frames. I have a great frame but got stuck with a 2/10 face at 6'5" so I have no appeal.
That's because you are completely deformed. but still you can slay after getting eye surgeries, getting a good beard and hair.

Thet must be wearing high heals. There is no women 6'5 or taller. 6'4 theres alot. no 6'5, thats a very rare case in this world. and out of all countries even the probability that germany has 195cm or taller women. its impossible.
It was a school trip and I was 17 years old at the time, if I remember correctly I was 187 cm, probably that's why

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and .🇹🇩.
5'10> or death

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
You have to be an omega autist or giga fraud in real life to not attract at least one JB with a chad face even at 170cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Julius
It was a school trip and I was 17 years old at the time, if I remember correctly I was 187 cm, probably that's why

Did you really grow 6 cm after 17? Are you sure?

Did you really grow 6 cm after 17? Are you sure?
Yes, I was a late bloomer. My ID card says 187 cm and I was 17 years and 2 months old when I made it, so I am pretty sure

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Realize how they’re all fucking ethnics. @Chad1212 I bet you’re white normie.
They aren’t
Well in that screenshot they are,but most of them were Europeans
Iam not normie
FAE1A35E FBD9 4BD7 AB5B 771FD3123205

Heightpill is indeed brutal
Irl I get 0 validation
But when Iam using dating apps where I can easily hide my height I get results like this:
View attachment 481967
99+ matches in few hours while using only one disorted front camera selfie in shit lighting
What does your face look like?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Chad69