Height > Frame > Face

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Can't find the study but anthropologists concluded through various analyzations that the most sexually dimorphic trait across different skeletons was having very broad shoulders (correlated to height). I know we all love evolutionary reasoning , in this case it is so women could see high testosterone men from the horizon. It's also for men to see aggressive men from the distance to prepare for defense.

Face doesnt matter. Especially with all these face surgeries running upwards of 100k people dream about that will never get and have a chance of being botched + looking too obvious in the end. Could just spend 200 bucks on some quality thick shoes + lifts and framefraud with good clothing. Can framemaxx and heightmaxx if young enough too.

I just can't imagine ever taking someone seriously if they wear anything below large sized shirts unless they were 5'6'' or something.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 245
101.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4804
this is lowest iq thread ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Hades and Deleted member 245
Face > height > frame

Height > face If turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and PersianKingdom
this is lowest iq thread ever

when women see a 6'2'' 24 inch bideltoid chad from the distance walking down the street theyre already wired to drool over him unless his face is trucel tier when he walks by and crosses path.

good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593

when women see a 6'2'' 24 inch bideltoid chad from the distance walking down the street theyre already wired to drool over him unless his face is trucel tier when he walks by and crosses path.
average looking body and height are massive halo but if i could choose 6'2 5psl or 5'9 7psl its easy

Weren't you 180cm tho?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Weren't you 180cm tho?

im 5'10'' barefoot bro, but I compensate with lifts and good shoes and I measured just under 6'1'' which helps a bit

im 5'10'' barefoot bro, but I compensate with lifts and good shoes and I measured just under 6'1'' which helps a bit
I mean everyone wears shoes so everyone is taller then their barefoot height in shoes. Im 185 but in shoes im close to 190cm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3593
Can't find the study but anthropologists concluded through various analyzations that the most sexually dimorphic trait across different skeletons was having very broad shoulders (correlated to height). I know we all love evolutionary reasoning , in this case it is so women could see high testosterone men from the horizon. It's also for men to see aggressive men from the distance to prepare for defense.

Face doesnt matter. Especially with all these face surgeries running upwards of 100k people dream about that will never get and have a chance of being botched + looking too obvious in the end. Could just spend 200 bucks on some quality thick shoes + lifts and framefraud with good clothing. Can framemaxx and heightmaxx if young enough too.

I just can't imagine ever taking someone seriously if they wear anything below large sized shirts unless they were 5'6'' or something.
It's those three combined but in reverse order.
Only when you're an actual manlet, (way below average) height is more important than face.

Average height broad shoulders and strong is better than tall and skinny.

Ofc also being tall is better.

I mean everyone wears shoes so everyone is taller then their barefoot height in shoes. Im 185 but in shoes im close to 190cm
wtf what shoes do u wear that give u 2 inches?

wtf what shoes do u wear that give u 2 inches?
Around 4cm i think, it's those airmax shoes, but i don't even wear them for height increase i just like them basically and a huge number of people my age wear these shoes too so no big deal

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3593
Around 4cm i think, it's those airmax shoes, but i don't even wear them for height increase i just like them basically and a huge number of people my age wear these shoes too so no big deal

yea air max are legit

I accept that shoulders are underrated, and its correlate with height.

But maybe body is a little bit important than face in 3rd world countries, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846