Height increase from fixing your posture?

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Would it be possible to gain some height by fixing your posture? I have like very bad Anterior Pelvic Tilt and idk if it would be worth it to work hard on it. Would 1inch increase be achievable?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Thushespokeofit, GrewWrong and 5 others
Low T answer and reported for shit posting. It’s about time you people learnt to be serious.
Low iq questions deserve some shitposting as a response. All it takes is a second to stand up straight to realise it makes you look taller. @freakofnature I've got you bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Stingray and Deleted member 483
Low iq questions deserve some shitposting as a response. All it takes is a second to stand up straight to realise it makes you look taller. @freakofnature I've got you bro
How does his seed taste?
Stick to your YouTube videos boyo and let me handle these virgin shitposters.

Cleaning up this forum is a godly persuit.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
you will get about 3 cm

How does his seed taste?
Stick to your YouTube videos boyo and let me handle these virgin shitposters.

Cleaning up this forum is a godly persuit.
Except you aren't cleaning it up, you're just destroying any character belonging to the site. Low iq posts like OP's should be reported not the guys who shitpost as a response jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You would gain 1 cm, 2 at best fixing your posture. And most people do already have a decent posture, so it is probably less than that

Yeah no shit you gain height but you do realise there are more health benefits to it? JFL if you don't have correct posture already

Except you aren't cleaning it up, you're just destroying any character belonging to the site. Low iq posts like OP's should be reported not the guys who shitpost as a response jfl
Do you enjoy his seed tho?