Height increasing stack?

Real growth hormone is prescribed to small kids with extremely below average growth curves. What type and what dosage? Got no clue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Real growth hormone is prescribed to small kids with extremely below average growth curves. What type and what dosage? Got no clue
I dont have hgh in this stack however I have igf-1 which is what really causes growth

I would only take about 50mcg per week

• +1
I dont have hgh in this stack however I have igf-1 which is what really causes growth

I would only take about 50mcg per week
Make sure you know the costs , risks, and side effects of these meds man. I'd strongly encourage you not to do this man. You're too young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Make sure you know the costs , risks, and side effects of these meds man. I'd strongly encourage you not to do this man. You're too young
Yeah I've decided against it, for now, I won't start unless I become a manlet

• +1
Yeah I've decided against it, for now, I won't start unless I become a manlet
If you're below 90%ile in height at 15 or so, maybe look into it then

• +1
  • +1
Im like 97th right now
Yeah you will probably be fine. If you're a late bloomer you might go down in height percentage like I did, so just be patient. I'm 6'3 now so just trust your body

• +1
https://medalsresearch.com/collections/sarms/products/ibutamorin-mk-677

am buying this soon, 16 6’3 father 6’4, will update yall w results
beware of MK677.. get Pharma grade HGH instead.. MK677 fucks with your gherlin receptions and fucks with your regulation of fear.. you could become a paranoid psychotic off it it.. seriously.. google it
Im like 97th right now

you're 5'8" at 13.. you won't end up a manlet.. you're the average height of a 16 year old

I was like 5'2" at 13 and I grew to be 5'9"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
beware of MK677.. get Pharma grade HGH instead.. MK677 fucks with your gherlin receptions and fucks with your regulation of fear.. you could become a paranoid psychotic off it it.. seriously.. google it

you're 5'8" at 13.. you won't end up a manlet.. you're the average height of a 16 year old

I was like 5'2" at 13 and I grew to be 5'9"
Unrelated but what's the significance of your username.

Is it like "if I don't look at it, it's both big and small" ? ????

• +1

im too short and too bald for any foid to see it so its both too big and too small.

its pretty big though thats the thing. if I passed the height and hair threshold, I would fuck every foid and all of her friends inside of a week

• +1
OP you are 5'8 at 13 should be good tbh.
I skipped all the spergfest above to tell you that you could try mk-677, hex and cjc are too hardcore for you, decide for that at 16.
Don't forget to take resveratrol and peak k2 mk4 45mg/day to inhibit estrogen and keep your plates open to have more options.
@SchrodingersDick said the sides, so proceed with caution.
here is my hex and cjc log if you are interested.
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-hgh-looksmax-log-autists-gtfih.1074/

• +1

How tall where you at 13?

• +1
  • +1
I can't remember. I know it was over 5'4. I was around 5'6 at 12 I believe
I was around 5 6-7 near the end of being 12

• +1
im too short and too bald for any foid to see it so its both too big and too small.

its pretty big though thats the thing. if I passed the height and hair threshold, I would fuck every foid and all of her friends inside of a week
Ah I see. Ever thought of LL+lifts? Also hair transplant?

• +1
OP you are 5'8 at 13 should be good tbh.
I skipped all the spergfest above to tell you that you could try mk-677, hex and cjc are too hardcore for you, decide for that at 16.
Don't forget to take resveratrol and peak k2 mk4 45mg/day to inhibit estrogen and keep your plates open to have more options.
@SchrodingersDick said the sides, so proceed with caution.
here is my hex and cjc log if you are interested.
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-hgh-looksmax-log-autists-gtfih.1074/
I'll make sure to check that thread every once and awhile. I'm waiting to see if I continue on this growth path and if Im 6'2+ by 16 I wont take any peptides

• +1
I'll make sure to check that thread every once and awhile. I'm waiting to see if I continue on this growth path and if Im 6'2+ by 16 I wont take any peptides
Better tbh. You never know what you are injecting.
Natty is always best.

• +1
Better tbh. You never know what you are injecting.
Natty is always best.
If I dont look aesthetic af by 20 Roids are tempting

7 years to go jfl

• +1
If I dont look aesthetic af by 20 Roids are tempting

7 years to go jfl
Roids won't make you aethetic, they destroy your collagen. But yeah, do your best now and you will be surprised.
You already have like 95+ percentile height lmfao. I say wait the roiding till 25 Tbh, cuz at 20s you get the highest test levels in your life aka Natty roids.

• +1
Roids won't make you aethetic, they destroy your collagen. But yeah, do your best now and you will be surprised.
You already have like 95+ percentile height lmfao. I say wait the roiding till 25 Tbh, cuz at 20s you get the highest test levels in your life aka Natty roids.
Roids will make your body aesthetic. Maybe 25 will be good because then Ive peaked and my frame is done growing

• +1
If I haven't ascended in 12 years and my body is my problem its worth it imo
Roids will descend you further.
lmao dude you are 13, can you even ejaculate properly let alone ascend?

• +1
Roids will descend you further.
lmao dude you are 13, can you even ejaculate properly let alone ascend?
Bro stfu I probably get more action then you. You're a incel correct?

• +1
people who say roids are bad are natty copers. just dont touch tren or orals and youll be fine in regards to skin. stick to test

if youre still growing, dont touch roids.

• +1
people who say roids are bad are natty copers. just dont touch tren or orals and youll be fine in regards to skin. stick to test

if youre still growing, dont touch roids.
I completely agree saying roids is soooo cope and Blue pilled

• +1
Yeah, so?
So? How would you know if steroids will descend you? I can guarantee you haven't tried them either

• +1
So? How would you know if steroids will descend you? I can guarantee you haven't tried them either
By researching like a fucking autist.

• +1
By researching like a fucking autist.
LOL

i can really tell you have autism by thinking aromasin was over a thousand dolllars.

• +1
LOL

i can really tell you have autism by thinking aromasin was over a thousand dolllars.
I linked you the price you sperg.

• +1
I linked you the price you sperg.

first thing to come up on aromasin price reddit

go on sst and look at the ugl sources.

im trying to help you dumbass.

• +1

Thanks for your help but I gave up already.
Did you every try it?

• +1
madness a real g for having an open mind.

• +1

Is it cool for me to try this?

• +1
God dammit you dumbass child. Don't touch shit now, you are 5'8" at 13 whats wrong with you?

• +1
if you need an aromasin source PM me. this is the only thing you'll need to take if you want to get taller. dont do peptides or anything.
God dammit you dumbass child. Don't touch shit now, you are 5'8" at 13 whats wrong with you?
youre like an retarded animal. you lash out at people who help and now attack people who actually want to try. sorry that your peptides were bunk. dont have to project that on us

• +1
if you need an aromasin source PM me. this is the only thing you'll need to take if you want to get taller. dont do peptides or anything.

youre like an retarded animal. you lash out at people who help and now attack people who actually want to try. sorry that your peptides were bunk. dont have to project that on us
You aren't even addressing my point LOL!
Do whatever you like, ladies.

• +1
I have friends who were growing at a normal rate then they stopped growing once they took roids, one of them is now 5'5 cause of them

• +1
You aren't even addressing my point LOL!
Do whatever you like, ladies.
my point is that i can provide you entire endocrinology textbook sections saying that im right. ive studied this topic far longer than you have.

• +1
i can say over a year of research into height generally speaking and a couple months of dedicated reading. theres only 2 natural ways to get taller. have lots of growth hormone or have no estrogen. growth hormone is expensive, so the option is the latter.

height is so nuanced im not going to even scratch the surface of it on this site. you need to read actual textbooks and scholarly articles

• +1
I have friends who were growing at a normal rate then they stopped growing once they took roids, one of them is now 5'5 cause of them
Yeah im not doing roids till minimum 18

• +1
If your dad is 6'3 your genetic max is probably around 6'5-6'6. Pretty good boyo.
there is no such thing as a genetic maximum to height. if your plates are open and you have circulating amounts of gh, you will grow

• +1
  • +1
Is this safe at 13?? Hexarelin + CJC-1295, Vitamin K2 MK-4, Glucosamine & Chondroiton, IGF-1 LR3, DHT cream , sleeping 10.5hrs per night on avg, never drinking

The person who did this got 3 inches of growth but they where 16.

Thoughts please

Start doing sports, be good at it, get juiced with steroids & hgh by your high school coach. problem solved :feelsokman:

• +1
Is this safe at 13?? Hexarelin + CJC-1295, Vitamin K2 MK-4, Glucosamine & Chondroiton, IGF-1 LR3, DHT cream , sleeping 10.5hrs per night on avg, never drinking

The person who did this got 3 inches of growth but they where 16.

Thoughts please
Lol
I'm pretty sure the largest growth spurt is at age 11-12.

You have around 2-4 inches possible until early 20s.
I can't remember. I know it was over 5'4. I was around 5'6 at 12 I believe
No fugging way hahaha

I was 5 11 at age 12
That seems unrealistic to be 6'3 at 5'6 that early

• +1