Height is cope and looks beat everything.

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
This is the title of a facebook post, and I want you to think about it. I don't have a clear position on the height vs face debate, but the post is interesting:

Translation:

"HEIGHT IS COPE, AND LOOKS BEAT EVERYTHING.

Why? Well, my german friend who lives here in Geneva went to US, Colombia, Mexico and Costa Rica for work, because his dad has a huge import and export company. He was in those countries for 65 days and really liked it, saying that Latinas are the best women. However, there's an explanation: He's only 5'9, but a chad. His experience:

Was without sex for only 4 days
The women were the ones approaching him, which was totally different from Switzerland, and were splitting all the bills: restaurant, hotel, everything.
A couple of lesbians called him to their home after a snack and he fucked both
A young hot brunette asked to take turns with him at the gym and he ended up fucking her
In Mexico, he fucked a 19 year old girl, who was trying to take off his condom and asking him to cum inside her. He didn't want to, but she said that she had to feel his "essence" inside her. She told him that she used pills, and if she somehow got pregnant, he wouldn't have to send his address or anything because she would raise the kid by herself. He threw the two used condoms in the bathroom's trash, and then the girl went to take a shower, does anyone here disagree that this was an excuse to take the condoms? HAHAHA

Even under 6', like wahmen say, he still manages to slay, because he's a chad, and face >>> body. I'm 192 (in between 6'3 and 6'4), if I go out with him to a club, who would truly make the women there wet?

He wants to go to Brazil, and asked me when I'm going. I said in July, and he's preparing his things to go with me. He wants to know São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. A brazilian friend of mine said:
'this dude's gonna fuck in two weeks what we didn't get in all of our lives' LOL.

Looks beat any of those barriers, and the only way to compensate is by having status and money. Here are his photos (in 2nd link)".

What do you think about it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
the original poster's tiny brain failed to account for the fact an aryan male gigachad was heading into a 3rd world ethnic country - of course he will be treated like a god - no matter the height

do a test like this with the same man in America - a copy of him and a similar looking man 3 - 6 inches taller, we know who will win.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, BigBoy, magnificentcel and 12 others
You fucking moron 5’9 is tall in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, GigaAscender, BigBoy and 11 others
"only" 5'9
now imagine if he was 5'3

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ifyouwannabemylover, IdiAmin and 6 others
This is the title of a facebook post, and I want you to think about it. I don't have a clear position on the height vs face debate, but the post is interesting:

Translation:

"HEIGHT IS COPE, AND LOOKS BEAT EVERYTHING.

Why? Well, my german friend who lives here in Geneva went to US, Colombia, Mexico and Costa Rica for work, because his dad has a huge import and export company. He was in those countries for 65 days and really liked it, saying that Latinas are the best women. However, there's an explanation: He's only 5'9, but a chad. His experience:

Was without sex for only 4 days
The women were the ones approaching him, which was totally different from Switzerland, and were splitting all the bills: restaurant, hotel, everything.
A couple of lesbians called him to their home after a snack and he fucked both
A young hot brunette asked to take turns with him at the gym and he ended up fucking her
In Mexico, he fucked a 19 year old girl, who was trying to take off his condom and asking him to cum inside her. He didn't want to, but she said that she had to feel his "essence" inside her. She told him that she used pills, and if she somehow got pregnant, he wouldn't have to send his address or anything because she would raise the kid by herself. He threw the two used condoms in the bathroom's trash, and then the girl went to take a shower, does anyone here disagree that this was an excuse to take the condoms? HAHAHA

Even under 6', like wahmen say, he still manages to slay, because he's a chad, and face >>> body. I'm 192 (in between 6'3 and 6'4), if I go out with him to a club, who would truly make the women there wet?

He wants to go to Brazil, and asked me when I'm going. I said in July, and he's preparing his things to go with me. He wants to know São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. A brazilian friend of mine said:
'this dude's gonna fuck in two weeks what we didn't get in all of our lives' LOL.

Looks beat any of those barriers, and the only way to compensate is by having status and money. Here are his photos (in 2nd link)".

What do you think about it?

Stopped reading at he's only 5 9. Thats average. Specially in brazil.
If we need to use average height men as examples that height doesnt matter then it's bc height really does matter jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, antiantifa and Deleted member 9090

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11835 and Deleted member 8080
You fucking moron 5’9 is tall in Latin America
Brazil isnt really short tbh. Some cities r mostly white, some r even mostly german and polish in the south. Its the malnourished niggas that push the average down.

Still 5 9 isnt short there. A knew a 5 4 favela slayer so yea....

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Height is a requirement. Just dont be a manlet, everything else is a multiplier

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 11425 and 3 others
about as garbage as i expected tbh

Thank for this high IQ post tbh. @higgabigga thoughts on this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
@WadlowMaxxing enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
5'9 is literally average in most countries, normal.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Brazil isnt really short tbh. Some cities r mostly white, some r even mostly german and polish in the south. Its the malnourished niggas that push the average down.

Still 5 9 isnt short there. A knew a 5 4 favela slayer so yea....
Estás a argumentar a favor da minha posição, cara é tudo,altura não é nada ahaha

he is 175cm tall to be honest he is kind of a manlet but since he has a chad face, a good body and also gives off some rich white kid vibes ofc he is going to slay.Caging hard @ the low iq of the guy who tweeted it."Goodloking guy gets sex without a gym body =========> body is cope ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
he is 175cm tall to be honest he is kind of a manlet but since he has a chad face, a good body and also gives off some rich white kid vibes ofc he is going to slay.Caging hard @ the low iq of the guy who tweeted it."Goodloking guy gets sex without a gym body =========> body is cope ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️"
175cm is average bro.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Se altura n fosse nd, ent serias virgem bro
Tinha um bom círculo social, falava com pessoas e tive sorte, um gajo com uma boa cada faz sexo constantemente, eu odeio os height copers deste fórum, tipo na minha opinião as pessoa deviam de se preocupar em corrigir failos faciais e não a altura lol

Tinha um bom círculo social, falava com pessoas e tive sorte, um gajo com uma boa cada faz sexo constantemente, eu odeio os height copers deste fórum, tipo na minha opinião as pessoa deviam de se preocupar em corrigir failos faciais e não a altura lol
Se tivesses 170cm com a tua cara e a tua frame ridicula estaria over. Ent stfu. N foi sorte. Foi altura.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Se tivesses 170cm com a tua cara estaria over. Ent stfu. N foi sorte. Foi altura.
Ya puto, eu tenho as dms cheias de stacies a me querer foder só porque sou topo 0.8% de altura em Portugal sou um autêntico slayer

• JFL
175cm is average bro.
btw foids in countries like france,sweden,cuckmany,uk do care more about height so it would be a bigger "turnoff" than ethnics if you are white

Ya puto, eu tenho as dms cheias de stacies a me querer foder só porque sou topo 0.8% de altura em Portugal sou um autêntico slayer
Ya. Mas com a tua frame e cara se tivesses 170cm estarias mt pior do q agr.
Imagina a tua cara e estrutura ossea num manlet. Nunca terias tido sexo. Morrerias virgem ou cm uma landwhale

above average in most Latin American countries
Magnificent cel i am very mad that u have not tagged me in the list of users u would befriend irl. I feel very offended bc well.. ive always kinda.... liked u 😔

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, far336, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Nah he’s 175 cm so almost 20 cm difference between you in Switzerland, so you mog. If he was maybe 181 or above he’d mog you probably

Magnificent cel i am very mad that u have not tagged me in the list of users u would befriend irl. I feel very offended bc well.. ive always kinda.... liked u 😔
sorry bro I knew I was forgetting people
But don’t worry I would try to befriend u irl hro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
Greycel: Height doesnt matter,

If you are average height and extremely good looking in the face

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, itorroella9 and Deleted member 8080
Ya. Mas com a tua frame e cara se tivesses 170cm estarias mt pior do q agr.
Imagina a tua cara e estrutura ossea num manlet. Nunca terias tido sexo. Morrerias virgem ou cm uma landwhale
Eu estou muito pior agora wtf, a minha cara é uma merda e o meu frame tbm e ainda por cima sou alto para garantir que todos saibam o quão subhumano sou, eu não estou no gozo quando digo que preferia ser muito mais baixo. Talvez as pessoas não ficassem sempre a olhar para mim

Greycel: Height doesnt matter,

If you are average height and extremely good looking in the face
Height literally does not matter, it literally doesn’t unless u are a midget, just look around you ffs look at what u see, it’s all about the face and nothing more

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
Eu estou muito pior agora wtf, a minha cara é uma merda e o meu frame tbm e ainda por cima sou alto para garantir que todos saibam o quão subhumano sou, eu não estou no gozo quando digo que preferia ser muito mais baixo. Talvez as pessoas não ficassem sempre a olhar para mim
Bdd. Not gonna argue with u

A guy with a face of chad and the height of a subhuman will be very severely handicaped from slaying

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel and 2 others
Height literally does not matter, it literally doesn’t unless u are a midget, just look around you ffs look at what u see, it’s all about the face and nothing more
cope.
same guy same face at 175cm and 185cm u tell me who slays more

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 4106, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
If you are serious it's over for you lmao
Just go outside and look at what you see, an ugly guy is an ugly guy no matter the height, if u r a manlet don’t worry, it’s not cause u are short it’s cause u r ugly

• JFL
Just go outside and look at what you see, an ugly guy is an ugly guy no matter the height, if u r a manlet don’t worry, it’s not cause u are short it’s cause u r ugly
Whenever I go outside I see most short guys single and lonely while tall guys have girlfriends more often than not, so there you go lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Quem além da aquela pita chamou-te de feio?
Meu melhor amigo na altura, outro antigo amigo meu tbm, quando eu tinha 15 anos ouvi duas gajas a sussurrar sobre o quão feio sou, no 6 ano uma gaja da minha turma disse “olho para os teus lábios e apetece-me beijar mas o resto da cara estraga tudo”, e a minha prima de 5 anos tbm já chamou btw, acho que foi isso, mas já tive milhões de Blackpilled events

Meu melhor amigo na altura, outro antigo amigo meu tbm, quando eu tinha 15 anos ouvi duas gajas a sussurrar sobre o quão feio sou, no 6 ano uma gaja da minha turma disse “olho para os teus lábios e apetece-me beijar mas o resto da cara estraga tudo”, e a minha prima de 5 anos tbm já chamou btw, acho que foi isso, mas já tive milhões de Blackpilled events
If u say so bro

Whenever I go outside I see most short guys single and lonely while tall guys have girlfriends more often than not, so there you go lol
Yeah bro it’s over for Tom Cruise, just began for Bo2cel because he is 6’3, FaceandLMS is also 6’3. Absolute fucking slayer making livestreams of 5 hours talking about the blackpill, height never saves a shit face stfu

• Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9 and WadlowMaxxing
Yeah bro it’s over for Tom Cruise, just began for Bo2cel because he is 6’3, FaceandLMS is also 6’3. Absolute fucking slayer making livestreams of 5 hours talking about the blackpill, height never saves a shit face stfu
You are delusional. Where did I say tall height saves a shit face? I said most tall guys have it much better than short guys, dumbass

Degenerate, absolutely repulsive, dumpster tier thread. Nigga went to the shortest country on earth and you determined height doesn’t matter. Absolutely murder yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Madhate
Degenerate, absolutely repulsive, dumpster tier thread. Nigga went to the shortest country on earth and you determined height doesn’t matter. Absolutely murder yourself.
No, height doesn’t matter