Height is cope and looks beat everything.

@ddristhebestgermany is 5’6, his face is not too 0.1% and I bet his status and money are also not 0.1% and yet has girls from Omegle drooling for him, gets matches on tinder and also goes on dates, he is an above average face, u don’t need to be super good looking to get girls at a short height, average guy is a slayer if he goes for his looksmatch or a bit below
Wow kid. Im not slaying neither do i have an above average looking face. I have an average face and bad height and frame

height does matter but 5'9" is nowhere near the point where it would prevent him from slaying
Indeed
Height matters to a degree but once you’re past 5’9 it’s about face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
"only" 5'9
now imagine if he was 5'3
/thread

although op has a point, good frame often mogs 2 inches of height even if you disregard face

5'9 guy with good frame and face mogs average 6' with shit frame and face to mars

Why is this the most controversial topic on forums? Lol. Nobody truly believes that you're going to get ass solely from height.

women are holocausting manlets

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
"Just anecdotemaxx bro! "

/thread

although op has a point, good frame often mogs 2 inches of height even if you disregard face

5'9 guy with good frame and face mogs average 6' with shit frame and face to mars

Uhh you mean gymmaxxed? Height is frame.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Everyday the same stupid discussions, when can we finally nail it?

height is everything for me because I can change my height but how do I change my face, at least until I am old enough to get surgeries

it is what it is

Face is probably 80% of attraction, height is 10, frame is 5, body (muscles is 5) is 5 or less

Height makes you more respected by women and other men in the sense that if you're bigger you're inherently more dangerous/ stronger.

A pretty face is important to women, but depends on the woman and if you're "tall enough". Would a 5"9 woman date a 8psl 5"8 guy? Yeah I'd think shed break her rule. But would she prefer that over a 5 or even 4.5psl guy who height mogged her?

Depends on the girl

It's always face + height IRL. Online guys lie about their height so it's mostly just face. An average face but above average height guy, compared to better looking facially guys it'd be harder to get initial dates but easier to get follow up dates

H20 is aqueous motherfucker

when you use average height for proving short stature are not a problem.