Height is cope and looks beat everything.

You are delusional. Where did I say tall height saves a shit face? I said most tall guys have it much better than short guys, dumbass
Ofc, if they have a great face, 7 psl at 5’7 = 7 psl at 6’4 dumbass

Cause I’m also tall af
You’re dumb as fuck. Women like height whether your retarded ass admits it or not. I have firsthand experience. Even if you convinced me height doesn’t matter, I would still get attention from women based on height. It’s impossible to believe you. You’re dumb.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
You’re dumb as fuck. Women like height whether your retarded ass admits it or not. I have firsthand experience. Even if you convinced me height doesn’t matter, I would still get attention from women based on height. It’s impossible to believe you. You’re dumb.
You are a dumb fucking delusional cuck if u actually think u get girls because of your height, it’s because of your face now stfu

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You are a dumb fucking delusional cuck if u actually think u get girls because of your height, it’s because of your face now stfu
You’re a moron. It’s both dumb fuck. Look at the name of your thread. You’re literally a moron. Women love height they talk about it so much. It’s like having a fat ass on a girl. Dude please shut the fuck up. So delusional.

You’re a moron. It’s both dumb fuck. Look at the name of your thread. You’re literally a moron. Women love height they talk about it so much. It’s like having a fat ass on a girl. Dude please shut the fuck up. So delusional.
UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGIT MIDGET(like 5’1) IT DOES NOT MATTER

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Tom2004 and WadlowMaxxing
5'9 is not short.

Girls are 5'5 at average. That's 4 inches.

A tall girl will be 5'7. That's 2 inches.

I'm 5'8 but a 5.5/10 Curry.

He's 5'9 and one inch taller, but an 8.5/10 Chad.

So if you made me 6'2 would I slay as much as him? No.Because face is King and you can't beat an 8.5/10 face with a 5.5/10 face, no matter the height. As long as the 8.5/10 face isn't below 5'7.

He's white, very good looking and good shoulder framed. His height is at the cut-off point to manlet. Then add shoes to his height and he's 5'10. It's not noticed that he is below 6 foot.

Height is valued so much by people in the PSL industry for one reason and one reason alone. Not everyone can be Chad in the face. Or even Chad-lite. Most people are average. That's why average is named average. Right? But if you add height into the equation then suddenly a girl can find you more sexy, despite your average to marginally above average face, because it's masculine to be tall. Especially to a girl that's looking up at you. It's a legitimate halo.

The sad thing is, only 14% of America are 6 feet tall or taller and the figures are similar for the rest of the western world including that Island over in the corner, Australia.

This is why people would rather get leg lengthening than meddle with their face. They realise dimorphism beats pretty boy appeal. You can go for getting surgery to try and acquire a robust looking face, but you need a good skull. I have a good skull, but my height is shit at 5'8. If I had this guy's face, of course I could have a body count in the 200s, but I don't.

This is a good little story OP but it's nothing surprising or new., Hardly a revelation. He's at an acceptable height, broad-shouldered, white and very good looking. He can say the bare minimum, act masculine and that's his game. Is that fair? No. Is that life? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 4106, klamus and 2 others
No, height doesn’t matter

LOL how old are you? Have you only ever spoken with JBs in your life? No actual women yet right? Lol. I'll be interested to see if you still hold this same view in a couple of years from now kid. I would bet everything you don't.

LOL how old are you? Have you only ever spoken with JBs in your life? No actual women yet right? Lol. I'll be interested to see if you still hold this same view in a couple of years from now kid. I would bet everything you don't.
I am 18 and yes I have talked to girls

• +1
@Native he's killing your belief system here kid.

Remember everything I told you was what girls gave back to you in feedback, right? Don't listen. Filter. He's trolling anyway.

As chad, height doesnt matter until you hit like 5'5. Being chad is a huge trump card but height hella matters as a normie

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
@Native he's killing your belief system here kid.

Remember everything I told you was what girls gave back to you in feedback, right? Don't listen. Filter. He's trolling anyway.
He got girls because he is decent looking, I have seen his face before, and no im not trolling

Yeah bro it’s over for Tom Cruise, just began for Bo2cel because he is 6’3, FaceandLMS is also 6’3. Absolute fucking slayer making livestreams of 5 hours talking about the blackpill, height never saves a shit face stfu
Bo2Cel is literally married, go on Twitter and type "Zac Efron 5'8", you will see a shitload of foids saying they are "betrayed" because a guy they found atractive is slightly below average height

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and WadlowMaxxing
Bo2Cel is literally married, go on Twitter and type "Zac Efron 5'8", you will see a shitload of foids saying they are "betrayed" because a guy they found atractive is slightly below average height
Zac Efron slayed for sure

• JFL
I am 18 and yes I have talked to girls

Bro. JBs just want pretty boy, because it's their introduction to the opposite sex + they are young and don't want to be intimidated or would rather feel comfortable around a male.

Once they grow older they develop a more taste for dimorphism.

You can be 5'7-5'9 if you look like this guy:

Bbfe14cd5263e1091d4a39ba9e32c3bd

8b3838d44f290f47971a3ad9b3afbae8

How many 5'7 - 5'9 guys do you know look like him?

What kills it is most of the male population are 5'8-5'11 LOL so these are the standards people are working with. This is a product of today's instagram and dating app influence.

As chad, height doesnt matter until you hit like 5'5. Being chad is a huge trump card but height hella matters as a normie

No that's ridiculous. Sure the 5'6-5'7 guy can slay but he will still be cut-short on a lot of girls who want average height at bare minimum.

For Chad it's around 5'7 imo. At least if you want Staceys. Beckys who fraud with FacePaint, sure, 5'5 will do. Mediocre girls go for looks over dimorphism the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and itorroella9
Zac Efron slayed for sure
just be top 0.001% on status and money and 0.1% on face to make up for being slightly under average height theorem
someone like jacob elordi triples his smv while being clearly worse facially

He got girls because he is decent looking, I have seen his face before, and no im not trolling

Native hasn't even got girls yet. He didn't break his virginity yet. He was close, but not quite there yet.

If you heard the story about the girl who was all over him at the military camp, you'll know she was adoring his stature. She's 5'7/5'8 and rarely finds attractiveness to dudes as they are all the same height as her. (And she was Becky)

Sure his face is good, but his eye-area isn't dimorphic/masculine and being Asian his maxilla is a little flat. He's definitely good looking and high-tier normie with Chad-lite potential and sex-appeal, but if you kept his face and shrunk him down to 5'8 he would lose a heap of SMV and if you dispute that then you're lying to win a debate on an internet forum.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Tom2004 and mogstar
Native hasn't even got girls yet. He didn't break his virginity yet. He was close, but not quite there yet.

If you heard the story about the girl who was all over him at the military camp, you'll know she was adoring his stature. She's 5'7/5'8 and rarely finds attractiveness to dudes as they are all the same height as her. (And she was Becky)

Sure his face is good, but his eye-area isn't dimorphic/masculine and being Asian his maxilla is a little flat. He's definitely good looking and high-tier normie with Chad-lite potential and sex-appeal, but if you kept his face and shrunk him down to 5'8 he would lose a heap of SMV and if you dispute that then you're lying to win a debate on an internet forum.
I agree with u, height is an smv boost if ur face is already somewhat decent looking, my views and takes about this subject might be a little parcial and biased because I literally never get height mogged in my country and my success with women is little to none, and height is only a dimorphic feature when accompanied by frame.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6908
I agree with u, height is an smv boost if ur face is already somewhat decent looking, my views and takes about this subject might be a little parcial and biased because I literally never get height mogged in my country and my success with women is little to none, and height is only a dimorphic feature when accompanied by frame.

How tall?

just be top 0.001% on status and money and 0.1% on face to make up for being slightly under average height theorem
someone like jacob elordi triples his smv while being clearly worse facially
@ddristhebestgermany is 5’6, his face is not too 0.1% and I bet his status and money are also not 0.1% and yet has girls from Omegle drooling for him, gets matches on tinder and also goes on dates, he is an above average face, u don’t need to be super good looking to get girls at a short height, average guy is a slayer if he goes for his looksmatch or a bit below

Yeah you need to refrain yourself from talking on this subject any-longer.
Still get 0 success with women despite being tall, you have seen my face btw so you know what my problem is

• Hmm...
Still get 0 success with women despite being tall, you have seen my face btw so you know what my problem is

Your face must be bad then. No I haven't. Send me in PM and remind me. No-wonder you think height has no impact LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Bro its like saying that the mandible beats eye area. You need both. Looks is holistic which means that height is a part of your looks. Its like guys who are saying that jaw is cope.

and yet has girls from Omegle drooling for him
yeah while they don't know his height, i've matched with a lot of legit stacies on yubo, but i'm still KHV, and i'm pretty sure he is too so don't act like he has been succesful, he (and me) would have no big problems with getting laid if we were 6'4 and decent frame

Bro its like saying that the mandible beats eye area. You need both. Looks is holistic which means that height is a part of your looks. Its like guys who are saying that jaw is cope.

This is how it fucking goes ok?! You fucking morons, lol.

- Tall height only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

Decent, average and slightly below faces need good body ontop of that.

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191 and BasedSpinelet257
He has a foreign halo and is European, the latinas of the third world are prostitutes of Europeans.
5'9 is an average height in Brazil, it is not tall.
Face is king again

Eye area is very very important

- Tall height only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.
Check pms

Didn't read any of the crap you just spewed. If you can't comprehend any of the things i said then that just that. You're retarded. You seriously look like the guy i used to bully the shit out of, and he almost looks exacty like your bloated ass.

Didn't read any of the crap you just spewed. If you can't comprehend any of the things i said then that just that. You're retarded. You seriously look like the guy i used to bully the shit out of, and he almost looks exacty like your bloated ass.

We'd see irl if my baby cute face would be something that would even be on offer for a pipsqueak like yourself to try and so called "bully". LMAO. Imagine bragging about "bullying" tho on a pathetic autist forum. You look like the type of shit that talks big until he gets thudded in his face, leaving his brain in vibration.

• +1
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Posts123 Reputation118
Time online5d 27m

Nice alt also.

We'd see irl if my baby cute face would be something that would even be on offer for a pipsqueak like yourself to try and so called "bully". LMAO. Imagine bragging about "bullying" tho on a pathetic autist forum. You look like the type of shit that talks big until he gets thudded in his face, leaving his brain in vibration.

Are you high/drunk or something? Your delusion is sooo out of this world, i have seriously not seen anything like this before. What would i get out of lying about bullying some curry that looked like you back in HS, as a matter of fact he was better looking than your sagging/aging face.

@ddristhebestgermany is 5’6, his face is not too 0.1% and I bet his status and money are also not 0.1% and yet has girls from Omegle drooling for him, gets matches on tinder and also goes on dates, he is an above average face, u don’t need to be super good looking to get girls at a short height, average guy is a slayer if he goes for his looksmatch or a bit below
Bc online dating height hardly matters. It matters when you meet up your date

Thank for this high IQ post tbh. @higgabigga thoughts on this ?
height does matter but 5'9" is nowhere near the point where it would prevent him from slaying

• +1
Are you high/drunk or something? Your delusion is sooo out of this world, i have seriously not seen anything like this before. What would i get out of lying about bullying some curry that looked like you back in HS, as a matter of fact he was better looking than your sagging/aging face.

Didn't read.

Blocked.

ANother boring alt. I have a feeling I know who this is too. Bye bye.

• +1
Height matters in relation. Even cudmores pussy will dry in when her 5“5 prettyboy gets heightmogged irl by some masc chad.
Just bc you can get dates on tinder as a manlet doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter

the original poster's tiny brain failed to account for the fact an aryan male gigachad was heading into a 3rd world ethnic country - of course he will be treated like a god - no matter the height

do a test like this with the same man in America - a copy of him and a similar looking man 3 - 6 inches taller, we know who will win.
It doesn’t work that way
You can’t just say “take this man, keep him exactly the same but add a bonus with no downside to him and girls will pick the bonus mode over the original”

Well, yeah, obviously if everything is the same except one’s taller then the taller one is going to win. “Height is cope”comes into play when you have lanklets claiming that a tall normie will beat out an average height chad, no, not in a million years.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Height is overrated for sure

I'm 6'2". As I always say, I grew up watching guys several inches shorter than me with framecel bodies get approached because they had pretty faces.

Why u dont post real manlet and then claim how height is nothing?

I am 5"9 too and slayed left to right before corona

Try 5"7 and then we can talk

Sub 5"8 and u have serious problems, even 5"8 is bad ( 5"9 is slight bad, 5"10 is neutral)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080