Height is cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's all face it's over if you don't have a good face if you don't go E.R like i soon will and then you will visit gandy in heaven

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
no face can save you from 5 foot 5 or under 5 foot 8 and under is where you need to be very gl to compassionate or else you will be hindered by height 6 foot 2 is a halo and and height above that is a halo even more than the last every 2 inches until 6 foot 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 685
no face can save you from 5 foot 5 or under 5 foot 8 and under is where you need to be very gl to compassionate or else you will be hindered by height 6 foot 2 is a halo and and height above that is a halo even more than the last every 2 inches until 6 foot 8

Nope it's face bro i proved this earlier i'm 6 foot 2 and i still get nothing it's the fucking face they want face or E.R really those are the 2 options i would rather be a 5 foot 3 brett maverick than a 6 foot 2 me
Wrong. If you have top tier face you can still slay short stacies.

Cope bro absolute cope

5B7EAE09 7114 4C11 B622 354F52BA8C03

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 685
Nope it's face bro i proved this earlier i'm 6 foot 2 and i still get nothing it's the fucking face they want face or E.R really those are the 2 options i would rather be a 5 foot 3 brett maverick than a 6 foot 2 me

Cope bro absolute cope
if you are shorter than the girl your chances are legit less than 50% of that if you were 4 inches taller than her

no height for my subhumanity

if you are shorter than the girl your chances are legit less than 50% of that if you were 4 inches taller than her

Still a face like brett maverick halo's you to the moon good looking manlet's can get laid in isolation tall subhuman's can't
no height for my subhumanity

Exactly

I think it is your brain that is actually coping there.

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Still a face like brett maverick halo's you to the moon good looking manlet's can get laid in isolation tall subhuman's can't

Exactly
brett maverick isnt even that good looking fuck are you on about. your brain is legit malfunctioning

I think it is your brain that is actually coping there.

Dude i proved i was 6 foot 2 and it done jack shit to be honest while if i had a face like brett maverick i would be a slayer tall cel's are usually the truest of all cel's tall cel's are usually subhuman's manlet's actually outslay us cause most manlet's are usually more handsome

Dude i proved i was 6 foot 2 and it done jack shit to be honest while if i had a face like brett maverick i would be a slayer tall cel's are usually the truest of all cel's tall cel's are usually subhuman's manlet's actually outslay us cause most manlet's are usually more handsome
That is the most solid scientific proof supporting a theory I ever heard (while countless actual studies show the opposite)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
brett maverick isnt even that good looking fuck are you on about. your brain is legit malfunctioning

Dude brett fucking maverick is subhuman give me a rope right know then fine shawn mende's you cannot call an absolute god a subhuman if i looked like him i would be slaying
That is the most solid scientific proof supporting a theory I ever heard (while countless actual studies show the opposite)

If that were true why am i not slaying ? why am i not getting approached ?

Dude brett fucking maverick is subhuman give me a rope right know then fine shawn mende's you cannot call an absolute god a subhuman if i looked like him i would be slaying
shawn mendes looks like he would post on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If that were true why am i not slaying ? why am i not getting approached ?
I don't know, one of those billions of combinations possible other than the retarded one of height doesn't matter (I don't know how you look like nor your life, so I won't speculate)

shawn mendes looks like he would post on incels.is

Dude mende's is a gigagod he cannot be subhuman and i post on incel's.co it's for the truest of all cel's like myself

Dude mende's is a gigagod he cannot be subhuman and i post on incel's.co it's for the truest of all cel's like myself
no wonder you fucking are not getting pussy. you think shawn mendes is good looking. nigga is legit ugly

I don't know, one of those billion of combinations possible other than the retarded one of height doesn't matter (I don't know how you look like nor your life, so I can't say)

My face is absolutely subhuman

no wonder you fucking are not getting pussy. you think shawn mendes is good looking. nigga is legit ugly

Dude if he's subhuman who is handsome ?

I'm 17 dude
a fucking easy shit bro. visit MEW. I am serious you need his guidance. also injecting and peptides along with mews help could actually save you. have you stopped growing?

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
a fucking easy shit bro. visit MEW. I am serious you need his guidance. also injecting and peptides along with mews help could actually save you. have you stopped growing?

Mewing isn’t gonna do shit

I don't know if my jaw growth plate's are closed or not
Mewing isn’t gonna do shit

True no mewing for face to be honest but their is surgery for face to be honest
Idk, you are probably a high inhib depressed retard which doesn't help your below average face get laid. Anyway, show side, it is more telling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.