[Blackpill] Height is such fucking important

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Adept
So last month my friend and i visited poland since we needed to buy some stuff there.
He is 5'6 and u wouldnt believe the disgust he got treated with by foids.
They didnt even looked at him when he was talking and one almost spitted at him when got angry after being ignored for like 3 mins straight.

We were there for 2 days and since we didnt booked any hotel we decided to go clubbing and almost all polish women were with tall foreigners on the streets and in the clubs.

While the men of poland tend to be very racist, the girls there seem to love (tall) foreigners.

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
brutal, what height would you say is good in Polska land?

• +1
Reactions: her
Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
So last month my friend and i visited poland since we needed to buy some stuff there.
They didnt even looked at him when he was talking and one almost spitted at him when got angry after being ignored for like 3 mins straight.

We were there for 2 days and since we didnt booked any hotel we decided to go clubbing and almost all polish women were with tall foreigners on the streets and in the clubs.

While the men of poland tend to be very racist, the girls there seem to love (tall) foreigners.
Height is cope. just dont be lower than 180cm

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Adept
Also forget to tell that my friend is actually polish.

Most of their men there werent that tall tbh.

But it was brutal for him ngl.

Effortless

Effortless

Good Looking
Can we see his face?

• +1
dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
Is 6'1 barefoot tall enough for Poland?

God it's awful being a sub 6'4 manlet

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist

5'6 men will be treated like trash by most foids and a substancial number of men throghout Europe

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor

What kind of foreigners?

• +1
SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
mostly arab/turkish looking. They dont live their tho, they are coming from berlin since its only like 30 min with the car.
Srs? Fucking whores. They make me ashamed to be from there. Do you think they could have been just friends or did you see them getting close with each other?
How did Polish men react? Did they not at least beat a few of them up?

• +1
Effortless

Effortless

Good Looking
Lets see the 5psl then...

• +1
Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Adept
Srs? Fucking whores. They make me ashamed to be from there. Do you think they could have been just friends or did you see them getting close with each other?
How did Polish men react? Did they not at least beat a few of them up?
bro i feel u since i myself am half russian.
And honestly its like a known fact in Berlin among arabs/turks. If you want to slay you visit poland since the girls there are more open than in germany and take less money if at all.

The only polish guys i saw were in male groups and really drunk tbh

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
bro i feel u since i myself am half russian.
And honestly its like a known fact in Berlin among arabs/turks. If you want to slay you visit poland since the girls there are more open than in germany and take less money if at all.

The only polish guys i saw were in male groups and really drunk tbh
Wait, are you saying that some of them were prostitutes? Yeah, Polish whores are cheap but I don't care who's slaying literal whores tbh.

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
@nastynas Lads trip to Poland?

The only Polish girls I've met are obsessed with tall white brits. They were upper class though so maybe low class girls are different over there

nastynas

nastynas

ll ☪ cCc north indian turanid shitskin cCc ☪ ll
@nastynas Lads trip to Poland?

The only Polish girls I've met are obsessed with tall white brits. They were upper class though so maybe low class girls are different over there
we can bro srs but im very white looking compared to average arab and turk, that is why i will be taking MT2 and tan heavy to get a permanent darker coloring

• +1
uglymofo

uglymofo

gl mofo
my homie is close to chad face but only 6ft, so when girls approach us its never for him, it rly does matter

• +1
dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
we can bro srs but im very white looking compared to average arab and turk, that is why i will be taking MT2 and tan heavy to get a permanent darker coloring
i dont suggest this man, you will be seen as lower class in Turkey but I will be game for it after I looksmax

• +1
nastynas

nastynas

ll ☪ cCc north indian turanid shitskin cCc ☪ ll
i dont suggest this man, you will be seen as lower class in Turkey but I will be game for it after I looksmax
not rly bro everybody favors darker coloring, trust me

• +1
Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Adept
It's not about getting mogged
Its the lack of respect and recognition of being a man

S

Shepherd196

Apprentice
tell me something i don't know

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)