Height is worth atleast 2 PSL points. Just LOL if you don't add height to PSL scale

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
The only way a tallfag can be incel is if the tallfag is PSL 3 or below, if you are PSL 4 tallfag at 6'3 then your PSL goes up to PSL 6 to women

Want proof? In order for manlets ( 5'10 and below ) to attract prime women they need to have near Zac Effron face, so basically a near perfect male model face that is STRIKING from a distance, PSL6+ face and body is needed for manlets, this means manlets need 10% bodyfat at all times for visible bone structure!!!!

On the other hand tallfags who are 6'3+ simply dont need male model faces to pull women, their height alone turns women on so all they need is a non-hideous face to attract women, I would say be atleast average looking

There are so many stories I hear of fat or chubby guys pulling girls left and right from guys IRL, then I meet the guy and OF COURSE HE'S A TALLFAG

Look at this HOMELESS Tallfag scoring tons and tons of women in NEW YORK the MOST hypergamous location in the United States, he is so tall he towers over everyone in SANDALS if he wore boots and got lean he would be Giga Chad, but why bother he is already getting laid y'know?

Attachments

• bruh.jpg
    bruh.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 214
  • Zac-Efron-Fiyero.jpg
    Zac-Efron-Fiyero.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 257
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, UnderCovrN0rmie, IndianJock and 12 others
yes its brutal. if you are 6'3 and incel it means your face is super ugly looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Danish_Retard, DianabolDownie and 12 others
It’s true. Height is such a halo for me. Every girl I’ve gone out with has mentioned it positively.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9787, DianabolDownie and 5 others
Imagine being 6"3+ and a pal 7 face, mog machine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, 5'8manlet, Luke LLL and 5 others
Lol i rather be manlet with great face than tallfag with ugly face. Its just something about being aesthetic everytime.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, RecessedPrettyboy and 9 others
Lol i rather be manlet with great face than tallfag with ugly face. Its just something about being aesthetic everytime.

id be rather a tallfag with great face than a manlet with great face

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 1100

Obviously its better to be a Brad Pitt or Alain Delon then a typical 6'4 tallfag, BUT Brad and Alain are not the usual manlets, they are the 0.1% of manlets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and 5'8manlet
Didn read and I’m already going to say that height is useless if you are bellow or average. Go to a bar with your Manlet high tier normie friend and do the test. You can be taller than him, you can be 6’2, you can be the shit BUT if he mogs you to hell and back facially, your +2 PSL points instantly goes to your Windows deleted folder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vampirecel, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 1680 and 19 others
id be rather a tallfag with great face than a manlet with great face
Yes but what would you choose. 6'6 good framed guy with 4psl face or 5'9 averge farmed guy with 6psl face? I would choose better face always. Why? Just becouse looking at those eyes at the mirror, that face, looking aesthetic would be far better for me.
Obviously its better to be a Brad Pitt or Alain Delon then a typical 6'4 tallfag, BUT Brad and Alain are not the usual manlets, they are the 0.1% of manlets
You mean 0.001%? And pit is not manlet Delon is averge height. 5'9 is 100% acceptable height with 6psl face
Didn read and I’m already going to say that height is useless if you are bellow or average. Go to a bar with your Manlet high tier normie friend and do the test. You can be taller than him, you can be 6’2, you can be the shit BUT if he mogs you to hell and back facially, your +2 PSL points instantly goes to your Windows deleted folder.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1680, BigBoy and 3 others
Yes but what would you choose. 6'6 good framed guy with 4psl face or 5'9 averge farmed guy with 6psl face? I would choose better face always. Why? Just becouse looking at those eyes at the mirror, that face, looking aesthetic would be far better for me.
5'9 is not that bad
If height is at least 5'9 I would choose face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, mikeock, BigBoy and 4 others
5'9 is not that bad
If height is at least 5'9 I would choose face
Yes thats kinimus since im used to my height and going even below 5'9 would be bad. Being 6'6 with my face wouldnt change much and getting just bigger is nothing compared to dopa from having great face, looking at your face in selfies and mirrors, steraing at it like narcy and pulling foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3328
Legit as fuck I'm 6'3 and I'm recessed as fuck. My short normie friends get the girls always.fuarkkkk

Yes thats kinimus since im used to my height and going even below 5'9 would be bad. Being 6'6 with my face wouldnt change much and getting just bigger is nothing compared to dopa from having great face, looking at your face in selfies and mirrors, steraing at it like narcy and pulling foids
I would still rather be PSL 4 6’3

than PSL 6 5’4

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TCC, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others

than PSL 6 5’4
Ahh man. I think i too. Below 5'7 is like being below 3psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

than PSL 6 5’4
5'4 is a death sentence, except some 3rd world asian countries lmao

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Mazzo and Deleted member 3328
Ahh man. I think i too. Below 5'7 is like being below 3psl
Actually, I wouldn't wanna lose any height all since I wouldn't be able to play basketball anymore.

Idk idk I can't imagine being under like 5’10 maybe

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Steph4gr
Actually, I wouldn't wanna lose any height all since I wouldn't be able to play basketball anymore.

Idk idk I can't imagine being under like 5’10 maybe
I can lose Hieght for 6psl face. Man. I would be god. 6psl and 5'10 is GOD TIER in Poland. I could match this chad from middle school.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
I can lose Hieght for 6psl face. Man. I would be god. 6psl and 5'10 is GOD TIER in Poland. I could match this chad from middle school.
5’10 is fine tbh

Anything under starts being suicide fuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3328
That's Chico.

I would have PTSD from getting mogged from Chico in a bar or the mall, what if you had a gf with you? She would never forget that day the rest of her life

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, عبد الرحمن, forwardgrowth and 6 others
Height is worthless without a good frame. That guy gets the reactions he gets because he has a good frame and a large skull.

Height is worthless without a good frame. That guy gets the reactions he gets because he has a good frame and a large skull.

Well I guarantee you if he posted his face on here he would get awful PSL ratings, people would tell him is height is not enough to make up for his lack of face

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and BigBoy
I would have PTSD from getting mogged from Chico in a bar or the mall, what if you had a gf with you? She would never forget that day the rest of her life
It's not worth fretting over. Chico mogs everyone. He's unreal. I was in a big city the other day and not one person was PSL 6+. Not one single person. Let that sink in. Chico is an anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Well I guarantee you if he posted his face on here he would get awful PSL ratings, people would tell him is height is not enough to make up for his lack of face
Possibly. My understanding of female attraction is that feeling secure is very important to them though. If they don't feel secure by themselves, they'll go for a big guy that isn't the most attractive, like in the video. However, if they feel secure by themselves via wealth, big family, etc. They're more likely to have higher facial attractiveness standards.

It basically comes down to what the woman values at the moment (RAS).

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
d**k size also must be included

True as hell.

I am getting LL to 6'0 barefoot then skull implants to counter the height proportion change and getting a 1 inch haircut and wearing 1 inch shoes

I will be psl5-6 if I whiten my skin more and get stroma

high iq thread i am optimistic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 39
Yet more than 70% of users here are over 6ft.

Either this forum is severely lying about height or they're under 4 PSL as you say (which i doubt).

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and BigBoy
But honestly when you think about it this guy is a complete loser.

he is 6'3 sure but he either has to fuck 3/10s for a bed to sleep in or sleep on the sidewalk, then spends all his money to get drunk everyday

he gets drunk because he knows his life is shit, it will end soon

Either this forum is severely lying about height or they're under 4 PSL as you say (which i doubt).
i'd say 10% are truly 6ft, the rest larp hard for hollow validation
this, motherfuckers think height is all have never seen a good face 5'8 guy slay.

5'8 with aestatic face mogs 6'2 with garbage face

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

True but maybe all the manlets are on .co :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and LowTierNormie
True but maybe all the manlets are on .co :feelskek:
or maybe short people don't like announcing their height or partaking in height polls

and maybe ugly people dont like posting their pictures

so maybe, people would think the forum has better looking and taller guys on average, than it actually does

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 2745, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, BigBoy and Effortless
Also to say that height is a +2 to PSL is wrong. Being tall is +1 PSL maximum if you're at least average.

It's just that being short subtracts.
incels.is
The people that own this site also own that site

Is it that same as this site? I heard it mentioned a lot but never looked.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 245
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, I'mme and BigBoy
The only way a tallfag can be incel is if the tallfag is PSL 3 or below, if you are PSL 4 tallfag at 6'3 then your PSL goes up to PSL 6 to women
I'm 6'2, and I likely looked about PSL 4 in the face. I was incel untill mid twenties. And then managed to get a 1% success rate after mid 20's. That way I could get like non-fat PSL3-PSL4 type of women. Not easy, at all either.

I'll need to re-check. My rate at mid 30's as a PSL4 guy now. I'll try it soon, and report back, time is the biggest issue as you get older with all the things you need to do free time is more limited. I'll likely be rusty as fuck, after being almost 8 years out of the dating-game.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, forwardgrowth, BigBoy and 3 others
and maybe ugly people dont like posting their pictures

so maybe, people would think the forum has better looking and taller guys on average, than it actually does
Good looking people have more of a social circle than ugly people. Therefore, maybe GL people on this forum do not post their face in fear of being doxxed as they have more to lose if their racist posts for example get out. Whereas, the ugly man does not have much to lose and therefore posts his face
Is this forum slayer central? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Good looking people have more of a social circle than ugly people. Therefore, maybe GL people on this forum do not post their face in fear of being doxxed as they have more to lose if their racist posts for example get out. Whereas, the ugly man does not have much to lose and therefore posts his face
Is this forum slayer central? :unsure:
no there’s plenty of unattractive guys you will never see here

I still get women approaching me even tho I’m average lookin black 6’3 w/ decent frame

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, MandibularCel, BigBoy and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back