height maxx for poorcells / help me with this one

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
I'm 18 and my bones are also small asf too. I want to grow an inch more at least... but im also poor asf too

From reading threads here i understand that:
Huperzine A + Cjc Dac 2,5mg/a week + Mk 677 25 mg everyday will work?

And yes i know cjc needs 3 times per week but im poor asf and i dont have any other options

BTW what is something less expensive than cjc that works ?

Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Good diet, avoidance of nutrient deficiencies and possibly growth-stunting factors like (anabolic) steroids, plenty of sleep, maintenance of a healthy (low) body fat percentage and sufficient sunlight exposure. When your basics are covered only then does it make sense to think of enhancements like HGH (increasing) substances.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Lorsss
bro, i'm 5'7 with 18 yo... I will try to moneymaxxx for the 16cm LL of paley. Maybe you wanna do the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JimJones
bro, i'm 5'7 with 18 yo... I will try to moneymaxxx for the 16cm LL of paley. Maybe you wanna do the same.
You are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Good diet, avoidance of nutrient deficiencies and possibly growth-stunting factors like (anabolic) steroids, plenty of sleep, maintenance of a healthy (low) body fat percentage and sufficient sunlight exposure. When your basics are covered only then does it make sense to think of enhancements like HGH (increasing) substances.
Hgh is like 35.000$ in 6 months. I can't even afford it one week :eek:

I'm 18 and my bones are also small asf too. I want to grow an inch more at least... but im also poor asf too

From reading threads here i understand that:
Huperzine A + Cjc Dac 2,5mg/a week + Mk 677 25 mg everyday will work?

And yes i know cjc needs 3 times per week but im poor asf and i dont have any other options

BTW what is something less expensive than cjc that works ?
You need to do more research before you start anything.
1. Jfl if you're going to try this at 18 without an AI. You need an AI
2. There's a good chance you'll grow an inch. The plates in your spine probably aren't fused unless you started puberty early
3. How much of a poorcel are you? What would you spend monthly? Are you afraid of needles?

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
You need to do more research before you start anything.
1. Jfl if you're going to try this at 18 without an AI. You need an AI
2. There's a good chance you'll grow an inch. The plates in your spine probably aren't fused unless you started puberty early
3. How much of a poorcel are you? What would you spend monthly? Are you afraid of needles?
I dont worry about needles. Like 300$ month

I dont worry about needles. Like 300$ month
Aromasin 12.5 mg every day

CJC no dac aka mod grf (1-29) inject 100mcg before injecting a GHRP

GHRP-2/6 or ipamorelin. Start off at 100mcg each day after injecting CJC no dac. Following week inject 100mcg twice a day and the week thereafter three times a day. You can increase dosage to 200mcg and inject upto 4 times a day but don't start off on this amount. Every 2/4 weeks swap back and forth between two different GHRPs

MK677 10/15mg morning and before bed (20/30mg injested total daily. More isn't needed)

300 per month is plenty. You don't need to try and chance cope supplements that aren't proven to work with this budget. This should come in at $200 to $250 per month depending on dosage.

I also reccomend you start stretching and exercising.

Still though research everything I mentioned before you buy them. Don't just take my word for everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Slyfex8
It’s all genetics bro you will grow to fulfill your genetic destiny

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2205
Get rich and get LL

A few years of wageslaving and you can afford it
i still have one more year of school. so can't do nothing about it
E-whoring it is still a thing these days ?? How can i make money online ? even 100$/month would be great

im sure theres a lot of peptides that work eg mod grf and hexarelin

im sure theres a lot of peptides that work eg mod grf and hexarelin

what is the best alternative and cheaper? also can i inject just 2,5 mg cjc a week?

what is the best alternative and cheaper? also can i inject just 2,5 mg cjc a week?
Best alternative that's cheaper is what I recommended.
You need Aromasin due to your age 100%
MK677 can be left out.
Mod GRF (CJC no dac) is different to cjc dac.
GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are the cheapest injectable peptides for height.
Keep the dosage low at 2 Injections per day at 100mcg and it'll cost you $100 to $150 a month.
Your only other option is to take unproven supplements that might work but probably won't.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Best alternative that's cheaper is what I recommended.
You need Aromasin due to your age 100%
MK677 can be left out.
Mod GRF (CJC no dac) is different to cjc dac.
GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are the cheapest injectable peptides for height.
Keep the dosage low at 2 Injections per day at 100mcg and it'll cost you $100 to $150 a month.
Your only other option is to take unproven supplements that might work but probably won't.
Ok ty i will try it ! Btw this will also change facial bones? Like more bigger cheeks? Also is there a problem if i stack peptides with sarms?

Ok ty i will try it ! Btw this will also change facial bones? Like more bigger cheeks? Also is there a problem if i stack peptides with sarms?
Depends on the sarm? Mk677 is a peptide btw
And no it won't change your face. Turns out Aromasin increases free T which would cause your face to widen but 18 is probably too old to have any significant changes

Depends on the sarm? Mk677 is a peptide btw
And no it won't change your face. Turns out Aromasin increases free T which would cause your face to widen but 18 is probably too old to have any significant changes
Fuck its over my fwhr is 1.63
I want to stack lgp with rad and mk + peptides

Fuck its over my fwhr is 1.63
I want to stack lgp with rad and mk + peptides
Yeah I can't give you an answer. I don't see why not though since body builders run gear while using peptides as far as I know.

no it isn't 6ft 2 is top 5%
6ft 3 is like top 2%
6ft 4 = top 0.8%
idk about 6ft 5
6ft 6 = top 0.08%
I went off of dopes numbers.
6ft 2 is still 1/20
6ft 3 is 1/50 then. Still a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I went off of dopes numbers.
6ft 2 is still 1/20
6ft 3 is 1/50 then. Still a big difference
yes, 4 inches can make a 6ft 2 guy a 6ft 6 giant, or a 6ft 4 guy an unmoggable height.

fuarkkk, I'm barely gonna make it to 5'11" and I need LL