[Method] Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

Nibba

Resurrected
This kind of gives me hope because I'm 18, going on to 19 in a couple months.
I started puberty kind of early but it doesn't look like I've finished puberty yet. I have the appearance of a 15 year old boy.
Yeah I look young as well

Wincel

Aspie Scientist

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
add l-arginine in 7g dose (hgh boost) and white cap mushrooms (proven to be aromatase inhib) and cycle trough them
How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs

How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to
Aromasin from most roid sources online, yes illegal, no it doesn't matter that something's illegal unless you get arrested for it which you wont because its decriminalized

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
i would but besides living with my parents, i have no money and while decriminalised, you could still pay a big fine

im sure other openplatecels can relate
Yeah I only do light aromatase inhibitors until I can get a guy to have it brought to his house and then deliver it to me, praying that my plates stay open until I'm 18 and I can just set up a PO box or something without my parents hounding me asking what I'm doing

If that fails I will switch to my dangerous closed plate stack and hope I don't die and hope my dick doesnt fall off or something

Yeah I only do light aromatase inhibitors until I can get a guy to have it brought to his house and then deliver it to me, praying that my plates stay open until I'm 18 and I can just set up a PO box or something without my parents hounding me asking what I'm doing

If that fails I will switch to my dangerous closed plate stack and hope I don't die and hope my dick doesnt fall off or something
what does your closed plate stack contain?

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
what does your closed plate stack contain?
A hormone that has several receptors for it in the long bones. Its released during pregnancy. I cannot with good conscious tell anyone what it is because it could really fuck someone up, you don't just inject it, the whole process is a lot to take in. Only if I end up doing it myself and getting results with no bad sides I will leak it. Suicide mission tbh

A hormone that has several receptors for it in the long bones. Its released during pregnancy. I cannot with good conscious tell anyone what it is because it could really fuck someone up, you don't just inject it, the whole process is a lot to take in. Only if I end up doing it myself and getting results with no bad sides I will leak it. Suicide mission tbh
its oxytocin right? i found online its an hgh booster and it is released during pregnancy

tbhngl based

I know what you are talking about, where are you going to buy it?
Let's hope not to end in some russian leg lengthening hospital boyos:lul:.

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
its oxytocin right? i found online its an hgh booster and it is released during pregnancy

tbhngl based
Sure, lets say it is. It doesn't matter if people know the name of it, actually idc fuck these people everybody with closed plates go buy RELAXIN and inject it straight into your ass. Your left arm will then grow down to your ankles leaving you deformed.

Last edited:

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
says its present in semen

cummaxxing tbh
the male enhancement community has dumped it because it does horrible shit as well. DO NOT TAKE RELAXIN

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
What’s the stack for muscle growth
Same thing except the timing of niacin, fast 3 and a half hours before you want to start working out, take niacin after 3 hours (takes 30 minutes to digest) and then once you get the flush, start lifting asap. Consume protein powder immediately after but make sure not to consume anything else for another 3 hours afterward. Protein has to be in powder form, you cannot get it from meat. I usually say protein powder is cope but consuming any lipids within 3 hours of taking niacin would defuse the HGH boost, and 99% of protein powder is just protein and carbs. Remember, real niacin only. No time-release, no flush-free. I assume you lift monday-wednesday-friday but if you don't then tell me, a 5 day split would ruin this but you shouldn't be doing a 5 day split anyway. Remember, 2 weeks on and then take a week off of niacin, keep lifting though. ONLY on the days you lift should you be taking niacin. And remember, 125mg > 250mg > 375mg > 500mg and then 500mg until the deload. If you're confused then read the thread.

Wincel

Aspie Scientist

Nibba

Resurrected
You also ahve a relatively high voice, if you notice your voice deepening, your plates have probably closed.
My voice is probably just naturally high since I tend to speak with my throat rather than my diaphragm

Madness

Aspie scientist
Same thing except the timing of niacin, fast 3 and a half hours before you want to start working out, take niacin after 3 hours (takes 30 minutes to digest) and then once you get the flush, start lifting asap. Consume protein powder immediately after but make sure not to consume anything else for another 3 hours afterward. Protein has to be in powder form, you cannot get it from meat. I usually say protein powder is cope but consuming any lipids within 3 hours of taking niacin would defuse the HGH boost, and 99% of protein powder is just protein and carbs. Remember, real niacin only. No time-release, no flush-free. I assume you lift monday-wednesday-friday but if you don't then tell me, a 5 day split would ruin this but you shouldn't be doing a 5 day split anyway. Remember, 2 weeks on and then take a week off of niacin, keep lifting though. ONLY on the days you lift should you be taking niacin. And remember, 125mg > 250mg > 375mg > 500mg and then 500mg until the deload. If you're confused then read the thread.
I read it I just wanted to make sure. What gains did you make if any?

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
I read it I just wanted to make sure. What gains did you make if any?
Well if you read the thread you'd know what I gained lol

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
I mean in muscle mass 🤦‍♂️
What're ya like 6'2? Yeah I didn't measure any gains so I can't give measurements/weight but I did start noticing a lot more during the two months that I did the muscle stack.

Madness

Aspie scientist
What're ya like 6'2? Yeah I didn't measure any gains so I can't give measurements/weight but I did start noticing a lot more during the two months that I did the muscle stack.
Oh. And I’m only 5’9.5 but I just turned 14 like a week ago

Wincel

Aspie Scientist

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
doesn't matter that dude you have everything else
I actually like his voice and would prefer to have it. Its a prettyboyvoice which is hard to pull off so since I can't get it I will be ogremaxing mine.

I actually like his voice and would prefer to have it. Its a prettyboyvoice which is hard to pull off so since I can't get it I will be ogremaxing mine.
i have a voice similar to nibba but i am short so it doesn't matter

You also ahve a relatively high voice, if you notice your voice deepening, your plates have probably closed.
bro science but it would actually make a lot of sense in my case lol. I went through a massive voice ascension when I was 15 years old, and around that time I stopped growing in height.

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
So this boosts hgh, is there any point in using it to speed up facial remodelling?
You should get some facial growth which you could then direct with an applied force (mewing), but if you want actual remodeling rather than growth you should follow the 100,000mcg vitamin k2 as mk4 meme. Now I believe the k2 increases bone remodeling from the decrease of estrogen (estrogen is responsible for bone density), so any good estrogen inhibitor should work, but I have a lot more digging to do on bone remodeling, I only have growth down so far.

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
If Lord Wincel concurs, I’ll be on this regimen quicker than you can say incel
I concur, partially. If you want to use another HGH booster (one that we're sure has a good growth hormone boost when taken orally) instead of niacin then its the same principles, inhibit aromatase, amplify the boost with Ibutamoren, and boost at night. The niacin has worked for me, I tracked my growth and started growing around the same time I started lying down rather than exercising with the niacin boost and then as soon as I took an extended break from niacin my growth completely halted, resumed and it started up again. I found a good piece of reasoning why the oral supplement would boost HGH just as well as the injections but its lost. I had the same question and it was answered, of course I don't expect you to rely only on my credibility. If you're skeptical of niacin, feel free to substitute it with growth factor 9 or other temporary hgh boosters- and you wouldn't have to follow that shitty fasting window.

Last edited:
I concur, partially. If you want to use another HGH booster (one that we're sure has a good growth hormone boost when taken orally) instead of niacin then its the same principles, inhibit aromatase, amplify the boost with Ibutamoren, and boost at night. The niacin has worked for me, I tracked my growth and started growing around the same time I started lying down rather than exercising with the niacin boost and then as soon as I took an extended break from niacin my growth completely halted, resumed and it started up again. I found a good piece of reasoning why the oral supplement would boost HGH just as well as the injections but its lost. I had the same question and it was answered, of course I don't expect you to rely only on my credibility. If you're skeptical of niacin, feel free to substitute it with growth factor 9 or other temporary hgh boosters- and you wouldn't have to follow that shitty fasting window.
No I’ll take your word for it. I trust ya

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
Thanks wincel we should collaborate and make a new ultimate height maxing thread.
We should. Or we can get higher IQ and talk about some closed growth plate methods

Always thought you were just some dumbass kid until I read your thread, I declare you an official Aspie Scientist, welcome to the knighthood

Madness

Aspie scientist
We should. Or we can get higher IQ and talk about some closed growth plate methods

Always thought you were just some dumbass kid until I read your thread, I declare you an official Aspie Scientist, welcome to the knighthood
Thanks brother. I’ll pm you later however I have to leave for hockey right now

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
How important is the non lifting rule. I usually lift three days a week for about 50 minutes. Is it an absolute requirement
Keep lifting, I found out the reason I didn't gain while lifting is because of the version of the stack I used, it was for optimal muscle mass and not height and I didn't realize it. This goes back to what I said about boosting HGH at night, you need pressure off of the plates to get anything from the boost. When I was squatting I had 250+ pounds on my back, this wasn't good for height gains because I had the niacin boost during my workout rather than sleep. When I stopped lifting I still used the same stack, boosting HGH during the day but instead of lifting I was on my bed rotting and dying of hunger so I thought that lifting was the problem, when in reality I was just getting rid of the gravitational pressure and that's why I started gaining.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)