[Method] Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yes in fact my retin a arrives tomorrow! ADC ships so quickly
That's great to hear and I assume you got the infadolan? If so you're gonna be set just wait a few weeks to see results.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
I’m so jealous of openplatecels

O

Ogre

Banned
That's great to hear and I assume you got the infadolan? If so you're gonna be set just wait a few weeks to see results.
Yes brother I got the infadolan! I'm excited to post progress

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yes brother I got the infadolan! I'm excited to post progress
Great bro I'm so glad that you took my advice you will not regret it

B

BoneMAXXING

Adept
How do you know if your plates are fused or not? Do you need an x-ray from the doctor? Or are there any other ways to find out?

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
How do you know if your plates are fused or not? Do you need an x-ray from the doctor? Or are there any other ways to find out?
if you are not growing since 3-4 years, most likely it is closed

or if you want to be %100 sure about it, go for xray

B

BoneMAXXING

Adept
if you are not growing since 3-4 years, most likely it is closed

or if you want to be %100 sure about it, go for xray
Hmm it might be possible that I'm still growing, but I only grew like 1-2cm in the last year or so. But I will ask the doctor in about a week.

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
Try my stack and if it doesn't work they're closed, thats what I do. Also if you're gonna get an xray say you think you broke your wrist so that they'll do it for free, then if the plates in your wrist are closed that means they are in your legs as well.

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
Just got a growth spurt with 18.5 years, so my plates are still open.
Gonna give it a shot, the supplements will arrive tomorrow.

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
Just got a growth spurt with 18.5 years, so my plates are still open.
Gonna give it a shot, the supplements will arrive tomorrow.
at 18.5 you need to get on Aromasin ASAP

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
I’m so jealous of openplatecels
2" LL are you insane, why would you do LL if you are only going to gain 2"?? You're 5'9 with an amazing frame, stop worrying about height. If I did LL I would get at least 5 cm on each segment, or 10cm in overall height, 15 cm probably even.

Coping

Coping

Zephir
2" LL are you insane, why would you do LL if you are only going to gain 2"?? You're 5'9 with an amazing frame, stop worrying about height. If I did LL I would get at least 5 cm on each segment, or 10cm in overall height, 15 cm probably even.
Safely you can get 7.5cm in femur and 5cm in tibia for total 12.5cm that would be pretty good tbh but need the fucking money for it

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
I would look too out of proportion if I got more than 2 inches. I have short arms.. 1” on each segment is pretty safe and I could regain almost all athletic ability . That would make me 5’11” barefoot, 6’1” in lifts.. it’s a huge deal ngl

C

ChanceAtChad

Trainee
I’ve been running MK-677 for a while. Small Frame gains but barely any noticeable height. Chemyo is a good source that produced the expected sides, for anyone wondering.

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
I'm gonna do prison maxx.
LOL ok nvm you don't need aromasin because you're obviously quite a bit younger than 18 if you think buying aromasin online will get you arrested

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

LOL ok nvm you don't need aromasin because you're obviously quite a bit younger than 18 if you think buying aromasin online will get you arrested
Don’t worry, I don’t believe that I will get v& into some party van owned by an alphabet soup agency, yet for the chance that the stars align, one must be ready to prison maxx.

I’m ready to prison maxx.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Do not lift
Just caught this. Exercise increases test and HGH. I'm 6'4 and have been lifting non seriously since 14. At 17.5 I started going more often and 18.5 I started full on bodybuilding

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
UPDATE: I will no longer accept PMs from people asking for sources or other dumb shit e. g. "im 16 can I try it lol" I gave my time to write up this thread as an attempt to give people an edge and they PM me wanting personal advice on a systematic fucking process... I could be doing other shit for everyone but you waste my time with questions that you already know the answer to, disgusting.

Because its a popular question, here are the side effects:

Niacin flushing (temporary itching/burning sensation in the head, happens about 30 minutes after consuming Niacin.)
Muscle pain
Light swelling in the limbs
Increased appetite
Better sleep
Less body fat despite not changing diet (or more body fat I have no fucking idea)
Clavicle gains
Enlarged hands and feet, as well as skull growth
Acne
Increased risk of getting cancer (I hope you realize that basically everything you ever do ever increases your risk of cancer)

I already posted my sources for niacin, melatonin and here even aromasin: http://www.roidbazaar.ws/steroid-products/aromasin-571.html so you have no excuse to ask me for anything. If you have trouble typing into fucking google "liquid ibutamoren 25mg/ml" then you probably do not even have the mental capacity to follow my program and you should give up.
Just caught this. Exercise increases test and HGH. I'm 6'4 and have been lifting non seriously since 14. At 17.5 I started going more often and 18.5 I started full on bodybuilding
Yeah that one is my superstition because I never got anything while lifting. I suppose the increased HGH from lifting would make up for any loss you'd get from muscle growth but Intel even says that lifting doesn't even require any growth hormone at all to repair the muscles. People could keep lifting but if they have the same problem I did then that's why I put it in there

Last edited:
BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
This kind of gives me hope because I'm 18, going on to 19 in a couple months.
I started puberty kind of early but it doesn't look like I've finished puberty yet. I have the appearance of a 15 year old boy.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
This kind of gives me hope because I'm 18, going on to 19 in a couple months.
I started puberty kind of early but it doesn't look like I've finished puberty yet. I have the appearance of a 15 year old boy.
Yeah I look young as well

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

I really like the tingle a flush gives me.

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
add l-arginine in 7g dose (hgh boost) and white cap mushrooms (proven to be aromatase inhib) and cycle trough them

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
add l-arginine in 7g dose (hgh boost) and white cap mushrooms (proven to be aromatase inhib) and cycle trough them
How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to
Aromasin from most roid sources online, yes illegal, no it doesn't matter that something's illegal unless you get arrested for it which you wont because its decriminalized

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Aromasin from most roid sources online, yes illegal, no it doesn't matter that something's illegal unless you get arrested for it which you wont because its decriminalized
i would but besides living with my parents, i have no money and while decriminalised, you could still pay a big fine

im sure other openplatecels can relate

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
i would but besides living with my parents, i have no money and while decriminalised, you could still pay a big fine

im sure other openplatecels can relate
Yeah I only do light aromatase inhibitors until I can get a guy to have it brought to his house and then deliver it to me, praying that my plates stay open until I'm 18 and I can just set up a PO box or something without my parents hounding me asking what I'm doing

If that fails I will switch to my dangerous closed plate stack and hope I don't die and hope my dick doesnt fall off or something

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)