Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

this is cope

Niacin: https://www.vitaminlife.com/index/p...MI8LmGyL6s4AIVGLjACh2gcADJEAQYAiABEgKClPD_BwE

Niacin seems to be out of stock, probably because I told too many people to buy it. Here's the same item at a higher price:

http://www.houseofnutrition.com/kal...MI__na1sCw4AIVyLfACh2veAkHEAQYAiABEgKj0PD_BwE

Melatonin: https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...MI94f58sCw4AIVENvACh2rqAy7EAQYAiABEgInWfD_BwE

I cannot post my source for Ibutamoren because I don't want the price to inflate, but I will PM you a secondary source provided that you do not share it with anyone else.
Can you PM your source too. It also says on the website that MK-677 is not for human use and can be harmful if ingested.

Can you PM your source too. It also says on the website that MK-677 is not for human use and can be harmful if ingested.
he's dead bro.

also, ibutamoren mesylate is an absolute dogshit compound, the small increase in IGF-1 isn't worth the risk of diabetes and the major bloat, lethargy, and ravenous hunger it produces. GHSR and Ghrelin receptor agonists like GHRP-6 and it's derivatives GHRP-2 & hexarelin will produce far better results as long as you integrate a GHRH analog or 'receptor agonist', I would suggest CJC-1295 (DAC), the DAC stands for drug affinity complex, it's basically recombinant GHRH that binds to albumin and exerts long-acting GHRH-R agonism.

even better, inject GH..

• +1
Reactions: latino_, AscendingHero and 416_Wavy
Yeah knock yourself out, not going to work though. After the plates close you have to get desperate and inject certain chemicals that target receptors in long bones or try shit with microfractures. MAYBE taking Ibutamoren and Niacin will increase cartilage in your spine and make you taller but I have no clue
I am 23 and don't want to grow taller, Would this work for increasing width/bone density in hands/feet/head?
Cheers

UPDATE: I will no longer accept PMs from people asking for sources or other dumb shit e. g. "im 16 can I try it lol" I gave my time to write up this thread as an attempt to give people an edge and they PM me wanting personal advice on a systematic fucking process... I could be doing other shit for everyone but you waste my time with questions that you already know the answer to, disgusting.

Because its a popular question, here are the side effects:

Niacin flushing (temporary itching/burning sensation in the head, happens about 30 minutes after consuming Niacin.)
Muscle pain
Light swelling in the limbs
Increased appetite
Better sleep
Less body fat despite not changing diet (or more body fat I have no fucking idea)
Clavicle gains
Enlarged hands and feet, as well as skull growth
Acne
Increased risk of getting cancer (I hope you realize that basically everything you ever do ever increases your risk of cancer)

I already posted my sources for niacin, melatonin and here even aromasin: http://www.roidbazaar.ws/steroid-products/aromasin-571.html so you have no excuse to ask me for anything. If you have trouble typing into fucking google "liquid ibutamoren 25mg/ml" then you probably do not even have the mental capacity to follow my program and you should give up.

Yeah that one is my superstition because I never got anything while lifting. I suppose the increased HGH from lifting would make up for any loss you'd get from muscle growth but Intel even says that lifting doesn't even require any growth hormone at all to repair the muscles. People could keep lifting but if they have the same problem I did then that's why I put it in there
Did your hand and feet actually grow? Lol I want to try this at 20 and see if I can stretch my fingers. HGH is divine

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
milk has estrogen so the hormone is obviously absorbed into your body. No milk doesn't contain estradiol if I recall so drinking milk is fine.

This is a thread which I will link to people who ask what I take.

Shopping list
Niacin Tablets, preferably 250mg per tablet (as Nicotinic Acid or just "Niacin", avoid "Time release" or "Flush Free" versions as they will not work)
Melatonin, 3-10mg per dose
Ibutamoren (aka MK-677), 25mg/mL as liquid
Since regular flush-inducing Niacin is hard to find because people are too pussy to handle a little itch, you can buy the brand that I use here.
Get a pill splitter for the Niacin, you will need to start out at less than the 250mg dose and then build up.

How it works
Niacin is a cheap way to temporarily boost HGH levels to about 400%, and as long as your growth plates are not yet fully ossified, the boost should promote bone growth. Ibutamoren also doubles average serum HGH levels throughout the day. Although other growth-hormone increasing factors were never used in a study along side it, I believe it will also enhance the Niacin HGH boost greatly, as in the studies, Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal HGH boosts throughout the day rather than create boosts or a steady stream of HGH. I assume that a 200% (+ the Ibutamoren enhanced Niacin boost) GH increase will be enough, as at peak growth velocity young teenagers produce only about 3x more than normal adult HGH levels and growth is still attained with less than this, albeit not at peak velocity. Melatonin is a light aromatase inhibitor, and as estrogen is primarily responsible for the closure of growth plates it would be in your interest to slow its production.

Other methods
Though this is all that I am using, prescription aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin will do a better job at delaying growth plate ossification, so I recommend that if you can afford/acquire it. Other drugs may be more effective for HGH release then the ones I have listed such as CJC1295 no dac, Hexarelin, and of course pharma HGH injections. Again, if you are lucky enough to be able to afford it.

COPE WARNING: "Oh yeah well 'Growth Factor 9 XTREME HGH BOOSTZ' says it increases growth hormone by 666%, while MK-677 only doubles it? I think I'll boost my growth hormone with a perfectly legal and safe tablet I can buy at walmart for 5 dollars, thank you very much!" I've seen all of these copes with ingredients like "Dragon scales 20IU" and "Petergriffin root" and I've read all the studies. Yes, they boost growth hormone to whatever they claim they do... for exactly 1 second and then it plummets. MK-677 is banned from competitive sports and illegal to consume for a reason, it will actually double your average growth hormone levels for the ENTIRE day, not just slowly build up to a peak and then drop like everything else. A normal HGH booster could be useful when combined with MK-677 and taken at night, but we already have one in our stack: Niacin.

The routine
Take 25mg Ibutamoren every day at a consistent time. Although timing has not been studied, I believe it would be best to take it around 5 hours before going to bed.
Take 3mg or 10mg Melatonin every day about 15-30 minutes before going to bed, except on weekends.
Niacin is complicated. Most growth happens at night through natural HGH spikes during sleep but I read an article where they concluded that having gravitational pressure off of the bones was also a primary factor, so unlike the routine I basically stole from hakker and am now presenting to you as my own (hakker wasn't aware of Ibutamoren either so don't go looking for him and taking his advice over mine) I recommend that you take it right before going to bed so that it spikes HGH in your sleep. The HGH boost from niacin requires you to have not eaten for 3 hours beforehand and another 3 hours afterward. Since you would be sleeping for the 3 hours afterward, the 3 hours before is the only problem, so make sure you stop eating for the day 3 hours before sleep. You must take niacin every other day as doing it every day would cause you to develop a tolerance to the growth hormone boost sooner than you should. As for dosage, take 125mg on the first day, 250mg on the third (because we skip every other day, take nothing on the second, fourth, sixth etc.), 375mg on the fifth and then 500mg on the seventh and continue 500mg every other day for the next week. After 2 weeks, take 1 week off from Niacin and then repeat.

3 week sample routine with bed time at 9:30, lasts 1 Niacin cycle. Feel free to follow this sample and keep repeating it from the beginning:

Week One
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 125mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 250mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 375mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Week Two
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.

Week Three (Niacin Deload)
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.

What to avoid for optimal results
Do not lift. If your plates are closed or you don't care about height and happen to be reading this thread anyway then my routine can be modified for enhanced muscle mass, scheduling the Niacin flush effect at the same time you start your workout. I started hakker's M.E.N.S. routine doing the version he suggests for muscle mass and I did this for two months without any height gains. I did everything right, no food 3 hours before or after, but I didn't grow. I believe the damaged muscle from lifting would just absorb the extra HGH you put into your system and thats why bones don't grow on HGH for so many people. You can always gain it all back quickly thanks to muscle memory after your plates close or you get to a decent height.
Get good sleep. At least 7 hours but preferably 9.
Do not ejaculate. Or at least limit it as much as you can. During my nofap streak I grew the fastest, and frequent ejaculation causes increased estrogen or some shit, I read it on this forum so it must be legit. Remember, estrogen will fuck your growth plates.
Don't drink milk. Yes it contains IGF-1 and calcium but also estrogen, so it increases growth velocity SLIGHTLY but also kills your growth plates slightly. Find another source of calcium.
Slap your tongue on the roof of your mouth. They call it "meowing," I tried it out and grew like 10 inches in 2 weeks fuaaaaaaark.
Avoid cardio. Again broscience but again posted on this forum so legit. Increases estrogen. Sprinting will cause an HGH boost but I am unsure if the body then immediately consumes it to repair the damage you just made by abusing your muscles and lungs. Use drugs to increase growth hormone, not exercise.

My experience
I started off using other inferior methods to this one, went from 5'8 to 5'10.5 in about 6 months not including breaks I took (and since I didn't grow during those breaks of about 2 months that should suggest that this is more likely causation than correlation.) The biggest jump was from 5'10.1 to 5'10.5 in ~3.5 weeks which happened when I started taking Ibutamoren recently. My predecessor "hakker" had a forum where he did a similar stack but he had a bunch of shit wrong, nonetheless he had a lot of late teenagers with open plates gaining. He himself went from 5'3 to 5'7 and then dropped off the face of the planet, but by the time he nuked his forums and quit the internet he still could grow until he was 22 according to the endocrinologist. Obviously a lot of his results could be correlated growth spurts but I know that its unlikely that mine is.

@Ogre @Coping @MitDenJungs @DarknLost @RedPilledStemcel

inb4 "height is genetics", I don't have time to tell you why you're retarded
inb4 "@ Dr Tony"
you will overdose in 1 day :lul:

Shopping list
Niacin Tablets, preferably 250mg per tablet (as Nicotinic Acid or just "Niacin", avoid "Time release" or "Flush Free" versions as they will not work)
Since regular flush-inducing Niacin is hard to find because people are too pussy to handle a little itch, you can buy the brand that I use here.
Get a pill splitter for the Niacin, you will need to start out at less than the 250mg dose and then build up.

How it works
Niacin is a cheap way to temporarily boost HGH levels to about 400%, and as long as your growth plates are not yet fully ossified, the boost should promote bone growth. Ibutamoren also doubles average serum HGH levels throughout the day. Although other growth-hormone increasing factors were never used in a study along side it, I believe it will also enhance the Niacin HGH boost greatly, as in the studies, Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal HGH boosts throughout the day rather than create boosts or a steady stream of HGH. I assume that a 200% (+ the Ibutamoren enhanced Niacin boost) GH increase will be enough, as at peak growth velocity young teenagers produce only about 3x more than normal adult HGH levels and growth is still attained with less than this, albeit not at peak velocity. Melatonin is a light aromatase inhibitor, and as estrogen is primarily responsible for the closure of growth plates it would be in your interest to slow its production.

Other methods
Though this is all that I am using, prescription aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin will do a better job at delaying growth plate ossification, so I recommend that if you can afford/acquire it. Other drugs may be more effective for HGH release then the ones I have listed such as CJC1295 no dac, Hexarelin, and of course pharma HGH injections. Again, if you are lucky enough to be able to afford it.

COPE WARNING: "Oh yeah well 'Growth Factor 9 XTREME HGH BOOSTZ' says it increases growth hormone by 666%, while MK-677 only doubles it? I think I'll boost my growth hormone with a perfectly legal and safe tablet I can buy at walmart for 5 dollars, thank you very much!" I've seen all of these copes with ingredients like "Dragon scales 20IU" and "Petergriffin root" and I've read all the studies. Yes, they boost growth hormone to whatever they claim they do... for exactly 1 second and then it plummets. MK-677 is banned from competitive sports and illegal to consume for a reason, it will actually double your average growth hormone levels for the ENTIRE day, not just slowly build up to a peak and then drop like everything else. A normal HGH booster could be useful when combined with MK-677 and taken at night, but we already have one in our stack: Niacin.

The routine
Take 25mg Ibutamoren every day at a consistent time. Although timing has not been studied, I believe it would be best to take it around 5 hours before going to bed.
Take 3mg or 10mg Melatonin every day about 15-30 minutes before going to bed, except on weekends.
Niacin is complicated. Most growth happens at night through natural HGH spikes during sleep but I read an article where they concluded that having gravitational pressure off of the bones was also a primary factor, so unlike the routine I basically stole from hakker and am now presenting to you as my own (hakker wasn't aware of Ibutamoren either so don't go looking for him and taking his advice over mine) I recommend that you take it right before going to bed so that it spikes HGH in your sleep. The HGH boost from niacin requires you to have not eaten for 3 hours beforehand and another 3 hours afterward. Since you would be sleeping for the 3 hours afterward, the 3 hours before is the only problem, so make sure you stop eating for the day 3 hours before sleep. You must take niacin every other day as doing it every day would cause you to develop a tolerance to the growth hormone boost sooner than you should. As for dosage, take 125mg on the first day, 250mg on the third (because we skip every other day, take nothing on the second, fourth, sixth etc.), 375mg on the fifth and then 500mg on the seventh and continue 500mg every other day for the next week. After 2 weeks, take 1 week off from Niacin and then repeat.

3 week sample routine with bed time at 9:30, lasts 1 Niacin cycle. Feel free to follow this sample and keep repeating it from the beginning:

Week One
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 125mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 250mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 375mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Week Two
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Do not lift. If your plates are closed or you don't care about height and happen to be reading this thread anyway then my routine can be modified for enhanced muscle mass, scheduling the Niacin flush effect at the same time you start your workout. I started hakker's M.E.N.S. routine doing the version he suggests for muscle mass and I did this for two months without any height gains. I did everything right, no food 3 hours before or after, but I didn't grow. I believe the damaged muscle from lifting would just absorb the extra HGH you put into your system and thats why bones don't grow on HGH for so many people. You can always gain it all back quickly thanks to muscle memory after your plates close or you get to a decent height.
Do not ejaculate. Or at least limit it as much as you can. During my nofap streak I grew the fastest, and frequent ejaculation causes increased estrogen or some shit, I read it on this forum so it must be legit. Remember, estrogen will fuck your growth plates.
Don't drink milk. Yes it contains IGF-1 and calcium but also estrogen, so it increases growth velocity SLIGHTLY but also kills your growth plates slightly. Find another source of calcium.
Slap your tongue on the roof of your mouth. They call it "meowing," I tried it out and grew like 10 inches in 2 weeks fuaaaaaaark.
Avoid cardio. Again broscience but again posted on this forum so legit. Increases estrogen. Sprinting will cause an HGH boost but I am unsure if the body then immediately consumes it to repair the damage you just made by abusing your muscles and lungs. Use drugs to increase growth hormone, not exercise.

My experience
I started off using other inferior methods to this one, went from 5'8 to 5'10.5 in about 6 months not including breaks I took (and since I didn't grow during those breaks of about 2 months that should suggest that this is more likely causation than correlation.) The biggest jump was from 5'10.1 to 5'10.5 in ~3.5 weeks which happened when I started taking Ibutamoren recently. My predecessor "hakker" had a forum where he did a similar stack but he had a bunch of shit wrong, nonetheless he had a lot of late teenagers with open plates gaining. He himself went from 5'3 to 5'7 and then dropped off the face of the planet, but by the time he nuked his forums and quit the internet he still could grow until he was 22 according to the endocrinologist. Obviously a lot of his results could be correlated growth spurts but I know that its unlikely that mine is.

inb4 "@ Dr Tony"
im 16 and 5,10 can i still grow?

Cope

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
How important is the non lifting rule. I usually lift three days a week for about 50 minutes. Is it an absolute requirement
From my experience and what I've read lifting only stunts if you do too many compression movements on the bones and not enough decompression with stretches, deadhangs etc. stress on the bone is always a good thing but tension is the best for bone growth and you can overdo it if you do heavy lifting more than 3 times a week. Do calisthenics or other types of bone stress exercise instead.

Shopping list

How it works

Other methods

The routine

Week One

Week Two

My experience

inb4 "@ Dr Tony"
"Avoid cardio"
"Avoid weightlifting"
What should we do then? Shitmaxx?

Retarded post

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
wait so fapping produces estrogen which stuns or slows down your growth including your height? I'm 16 turning 17 currently 5'7 should I do no fap and see results first and then try your methods?? very interesting and well made post.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
wait so fapping produces estrogen which stuns or slows down your growth including your height? I'm 16 turning 17 currently 5'7 should I do no fap and see results first and then try your methods?? very interesting and well made post.
Like 98% of teenage boys fap anyway, so even if it was substantial the playing field would be somewhat levelled either way. No fap isn't gonna get you to 6'0 bro. It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 43403 and SurgeryEnjoyer