Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
This is a thread which I will link to people who ask what I take.

Shopping list
Niacin Tablets, preferably 250mg per tablet (as Nicotinic Acid or just "Niacin", avoid "Time release" or "Flush Free" versions as they will not work)
Melatonin, 3-10mg per dose
Ibutamoren (aka MK-677), 25mg/mL as liquid
Since regular flush-inducing Niacin is hard to find because people are too pussy to handle a little itch, you can buy the brand that I use here.
Get a pill splitter for the Niacin, you will need to start out at less than the 250mg dose and then build up.

How it works
Niacin is a cheap way to temporarily boost HGH levels to about 400%, and as long as your growth plates are not yet fully ossified, the boost should promote bone growth. Ibutamoren also doubles average serum HGH levels throughout the day. Although other growth-hormone increasing factors were never used in a study along side it, I believe it will also enhance the Niacin HGH boost greatly, as in the studies, Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal HGH boosts throughout the day rather than create boosts or a steady stream of HGH. I assume that a 200% (+ the Ibutamoren enhanced Niacin boost) GH increase will be enough, as at peak growth velocity young teenagers produce only about 3x more than normal adult HGH levels and growth is still attained with less than this, albeit not at peak velocity. Melatonin is a light aromatase inhibitor, and as estrogen is primarily responsible for the closure of growth plates it would be in your interest to slow its production.

Other methods
Though this is all that I am using, prescription aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin will do a better job at delaying growth plate ossification, so I recommend that if you can afford/acquire it. Other drugs may be more effective for HGH release then the ones I have listed such as CJC1295 no dac, Hexarelin, and of course pharma HGH injections. Again, if you are lucky enough to be able to afford it.

COPE WARNING: "Oh yeah well 'Growth Factor 9 XTREME HGH BOOSTZ' says it increases growth hormone by 666%, while MK-677 only doubles it? I think I'll boost my growth hormone with a perfectly legal and safe tablet I can buy at walmart for 5 dollars, thank you very much!" I've seen all of these copes with ingredients like "Dragon scales 20IU" and "Petergriffin root" and I've read all the studies. Yes, they boost growth hormone to whatever they claim they do... for exactly 1 second and then it plummets. MK-677 is banned from competitive sports and illegal to consume for a reason, it will actually double your average growth hormone levels for the ENTIRE day, not just slowly build up to a peak and then drop like everything else. A normal HGH booster could be useful when combined with MK-677 and taken at night, but we already have one in our stack: Niacin.

The routine
Take 25mg Ibutamoren every day at a consistent time. Although timing has not been studied, I believe it would be best to take it around 5 hours before going to bed.
Take 3mg or 10mg Melatonin every day about 15-30 minutes before going to bed, except on weekends.
Niacin is complicated. Most growth happens at night through natural HGH spikes during sleep but I read an article where they concluded that having gravitational pressure off of the bones was also a primary factor, so unlike the routine I basically stole from hakker and am now presenting to you as my own (hakker wasn't aware of Ibutamoren either so don't go looking for him and taking his advice over mine) I recommend that you take it right before going to bed so that it spikes HGH in your sleep. The HGH boost from niacin requires you to have not eaten for 3 hours beforehand and another 3 hours afterward. Since you would be sleeping for the 3 hours afterward, the 3 hours before is the only problem, so make sure you stop eating for the day 3 hours before sleep. You must take niacin every other day as doing it every day would cause you to develop a tolerance to the growth hormone boost sooner than you should. As for dosage, take 125mg on the first day, 250mg on the third (because we skip every other day, take nothing on the second, fourth, sixth etc.), 375mg on the fifth and then 500mg on the seventh and continue 500mg every other day for the next week. After 2 weeks, take 1 week off from Niacin and then repeat.

3 week sample routine with bed time at 9:30, lasts 1 Niacin cycle. Feel free to follow this sample and keep repeating it from the beginning:

Week One
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 125mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 250mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 375mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Week Two
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.

Week Three (Niacin Deload)
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, Go to bed at 9:30PM.

What to avoid for optimal results
Do not lift. If your plates are closed or you don't care about height and happen to be reading this thread anyway then my routine can be modified for enhanced muscle mass, scheduling the Niacin flush effect at the same time you start your workout. I started hakker's M.E.N.S. routine doing the version he suggests for muscle mass and I did this for two months without any height gains. I did everything right, no food 3 hours before or after, but I didn't grow. I believe the damaged muscle from lifting would just absorb the extra HGH you put into your system and thats why bones don't grow on HGH for so many people. You can always gain it all back quickly thanks to muscle memory after your plates close or you get to a decent height.
Get good sleep. At least 7 hours but preferably 9.
Do not ejaculate. Or at least limit it as much as you can. During my nofap streak I grew the fastest, and frequent ejaculation causes increased estrogen or some shit, I read it on this forum so it must be legit. Remember, estrogen will fuck your growth plates.
Don't drink milk. Yes it contains IGF-1 and calcium but also estrogen, so it increases growth velocity SLIGHTLY but also kills your growth plates slightly. Find another source of calcium.
Slap your tongue on the roof of your mouth. They call it "meowing," I tried it out and grew like 10 inches in 2 weeks fuaaaaaaark.
Avoid cardio. Again broscience but again posted on this forum so legit. Increases estrogen. Sprinting will cause an HGH boost but I am unsure if the body then immediately consumes it to repair the damage you just made by abusing your muscles and lungs. Use drugs to increase growth hormone, not exercise.

My experience
I started off using other inferior methods to this one, went from 5'8 to 5'10.5 in about 6 months not including breaks I took (and since I didn't grow during those breaks of about 2 months that should suggest that this is more likely causation than correlation.) The biggest jump was from 5'10.1 to 5'10.5 in ~3.5 weeks which happened when I started taking Ibutamoren recently. My predecessor "hakker" had a forum where he did a similar stack but he had a bunch of shit wrong, nonetheless he had a lot of late teenagers with open plates gaining. He himself went from 5'3 to 5'7 and then dropped off the face of the planet, but by the time he nuked his forums and quit the internet he still could grow until he was 22 according to the endocrinologist. Obviously a lot of his results could be correlated growth spurts but I know that its unlikely that mine is.

@Ogre @Coping @MitDenJungs @DarknLost @RedPilledStemcel

inb4 "height is genetics", I don't have time to tell you why you're retarded
inb4 "@ Dr Tony"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, Kroker, Iblamejordan and 22 others
height is genetics
@DrTony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, dogtown and Newguyaround
almost 23 yo, can i try? xp

almost 23 yo, can i try? xp
Yeah knock yourself out, not going to work though. After the plates close you have to get desperate and inject certain chemicals that target receptors in long bones or try shit with microfractures. MAYBE taking Ibutamoren and Niacin will increase cartilage in your spine and make you taller but I have no clue

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
high effort

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Something that I forgot to include, my bidelt width has also increased incredibly while HGHmaxing despite not lifting, so try this out if you're narrowshoulderscel as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, slayer69, Wes30001 and 3 others
im doing l-arginine, ash, melatonin and b3 maxxing along with my diet. too bad ibutamoren is not legal here in the EU

thx 4 this, better to be ugly and tall than ugly and manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, HighIQcel and Wincel
im doing l-arginine, ash, melatonin and b3 maxxing along with my diet. too bad ibutamoren is not legal here in the EU

thx 4 this, better to be ugly and tall than ugly and manlet
Make sure you take the B3 within the parameters that I laid out in the thread or you will not get much of a growth hormone boost. Also if its flush free or time release you are wasting your money. Ibutamoren is illegal in the US too, but I just bought it for "research purposes" and the seller labeled it as a protein bar. Illegal substances won't get you arrested, but actually idk about some countries in the EU, they confiscate butter knives in england and they don't even let you listen to their propoganda if you don't have a "TV license"

• +1
high IQ

• +1
This is a thread which I will link to people who ask what I take.

Shopping list
Niacin Tablets, preferably 250mg per tablet (as Nicotinic Acid or just "Niacin", avoid "Time release" or "Flush Free" versions as they will not work)
Melatonin, 3-10mg per dose
Ibutamoren (aka MK-677), 25mg/mL as liquid
Since regular flush-inducing Niacin is hard to find because people are too pussy to handle a little itch, you can buy the brand that I use here.
Get a pill splitter for the Niacin, you will need to start out at less than the 250mg dose and then build up.

How it works
Niacin is a cheap way to temporarily boost HGH levels to about 400%, and as long as your growth plates are not yet fully ossified, the boost should promote bone growth. Ibutamoren also doubles average serum HGH levels throughout the day. Although other growth-hormone increasing factors were never used in a study along side it, I believe it will also enhance the Niacin HGH boost greatly, as in the studies, Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal HGH boosts throughout the day rather than create boosts or a steady stream of HGH. I assume that a 200% (+ the Ibutamoren enhanced Niacin boost) GH increase will be enough, as at peak growth velocity young teenagers produce only about 3x more than normal adult HGH levels and growth is still attained with less than this, albeit not at peak velocity. Melatonin is a light aromatase inhibitor, and as estrogen is primarily responsible for the closure of growth plates it would be in your interest to slow its production.

Other methods
Though this is all that I am using, prescription aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin will do a better job at delaying growth plate ossification, so I recommend that if you can afford/acquire it. Other drugs may be more effective for HGH release then the ones I have listed such as CJC1295 no dac, Hexarelin, and of course pharma HGH injections. Again, if you are lucky enough to be able to afford it.

COPE WARNING: "Oh yeah well 'Growth Factor 9 XTREME HGH BOOSTZ' says it increases growth hormone by 666%, while MK-677 only doubles it? I think I'll boost my growth hormone with a perfectly legal and safe tablet I can buy at walmart for 5 dollars, thank you very much!" I've seen all of these copes with ingredients like "Dragon scales 20IU" and "Petergriffin root" and I've read all the studies. Yes, they boost growth hormone to whatever they claim they do... for exactly 1 second and then it plummets. MK-677 is banned from competitive sports and illegal to consume for a reason, it will actually double your average growth hormone levels for the ENTIRE day, not just slowly build up to a peak and then drop like everything else. A normal HGH booster could be useful when combined with MK-677 and taken at night, but we already have one in our stack: Niacin.

The routine
Take 25mg Ibutamoren every day at a consistent time. Although timing has not been studied, I believe it would be best to take it around 5 hours before going to bed.
Take 3mg or 10mg Melatonin every day about 15-30 minutes before going to bed, except on weekends.
Niacin is complicated. Most growth happens at night through natural HGH spikes during sleep but I read an article where they concluded that having gravitational pressure off of the bones was also a primary factor, so unlike the routine I basically stole from hakker and am now presenting to you as my own (hakker wasn't aware of Ibutamoren either so don't go looking for him and taking his advice over mine) I recommend that you take it right before going to bed so that it spikes HGH in your sleep. The HGH boost from niacin requires you to have not eaten for 3 hours beforehand and another 3 hours afterward. Since you would be sleeping for the 3 hours afterward, the 3 hours before is the only problem, so make sure you stop eating for the day 3 hours before sleep. You must take niacin every other day as doing it every day would cause you to develop a tolerance to the growth hormone boost sooner than you should. As for dosage, take 125mg on the first day, 250mg on the third (because we skip every other day, take nothing on the second, fourth, sixth etc.), 375mg on the fifth and then 500mg on the seventh and continue 500mg every other day for the next week. After 2 weeks, take 1 week off from Niacin and then repeat.

3 week sample routine with bed time at 9:30, lasts 1 Niacin cycle. Feel free to follow this sample and keep repeating it from the beginning:

Week One
Monday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 125mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Wednesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 250mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Friday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 375mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Sunday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Week Two
Tuesday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Thursday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, Melatonin taken at 9PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.
Saturday: 25mg Ibutamoren taken at 4:30PM, Do not eat anything past 6PM, 500mg Niacin taken at 9:30PM and then go to bed.

Week Three (Niacin Deload)

What to avoid for optimal results
Do not lift. If your plates are closed or you don't care about height and happen to be reading this thread anyway then my routine can be modified for enhanced muscle mass, scheduling the Niacin flush effect at the same time you start your workout. I started hakker's M.E.N.S. routine doing the version he suggests for muscle mass and I did this for two months without any height gains. I did everything right, no food 3 hours before or after, but I didn't grow. I believe the damaged muscle from lifting would just absorb the extra HGH you put into your system and thats why bones don't grow on HGH for so many people. You can always gain it all back quickly thanks to muscle memory after your plates close or you get to a decent height.
Get good sleep. At least 7 hours but preferably 9.
Do not ejaculate. Or at least limit it as much as you can. During my nofap streak I grew the fastest, and frequent ejaculation causes increased estrogen or some shit, I read it on this forum so it must be legit. Remember, estrogen will fuck your growth plates.
Don't drink milk. Yes it contains IGF-1 and calcium but also estrogen, so it increases growth velocity SLIGHTLY but also kills your growth plates slightly. Find another source of calcium.
Slap your tongue on the roof of your mouth. They call it "meowing," I tried it out and grew like 10 inches in 2 weeks fuaaaaaaark.
Avoid cardio. Again broscience but again posted on this forum so legit. Increases estrogen. Sprinting will cause an HGH boost but I am unsure if the body then immediately consumes it to repair the damage you just made by abusing your muscles and lungs. Use drugs to increase growth hormone, not exercise.

My experience
I started off using other inferior methods to this one, went from 5'8 to 5'10.5 in about 6 months not including breaks I took (and since I didn't grow during those breaks of about 2 months that should suggest that this is more likely causation than correlation.) The biggest jump was from 5'10.1 to 5'10.5 in ~3.5 weeks which happened when I started taking Ibutamoren recently. My predecessor "hakker" had a forum where he did a similar stack but he had a bunch of shit wrong, nonetheless he had a lot of late teenagers with open plates gaining. He himself went from 5'3 to 5'7 and then dropped off the face of the planet, but by the time he nuked his forums and quit the internet he still could grow until he was 22 according to the endocrinologist. Obviously a lot of his results could be correlated growth spurts but I know that its unlikely that mine is.

@Ogre @Coping @MitDenJungs @DarknLost @RedPilledStemcel

inb4 "height is genetics", I don't have time to tell you why you're retarded
inb4 "@ Dr Tony"
great post friend! Is this safe for the face? I wouldn't want to make it even worse especially after what happened with piana (abused hgh for years and his face become ugly af)

great post friend! Is this safe for the face? I wouldn't want to make it even worse especially after what happened with piana (abused hgh for years and his face become ugly af)
I've gotten very slight facial growth, as long as you mew it shouldn't grow downward and fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Ogre
I've gotten very slight facial growth, as long as you mew it shouldn't grow downward and fuck you up.
sounds great man. thank you for the advice

• +1
running increases cortisol which in then lowers testosterone

• +1
Reactions: noped and Wincel
Thanks for this thread bro, it will definitely help me.

• +1
Good post

• +1
Fuark, I heavy from the age of 12 until 20. I could have been an 6'7-6'8 beast:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
how old were you when you started this routine?

Take MK-677 at 50mg/day tbh.

Also, broken muscle fibres will absorbs all the HGH? Damaged muscle fibres dont absorb HGH. HGH induces hyperplasia not hypertrophy. Lift, even will on this routine. Its not gonna take away from any POTENTIAL bone growth. It dossnt work like that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Nibba and Wincel
Will this work if I'm 18?
I'm currently 5'9 and my 12 year old brother is about 5'8 (JFL). Dad is 6'.5, so I'm thinking (coping) that I might have late growth. But I'm skeptical as my brother is tall yet not having a growth spurt yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm currently 5'9 and my 12 year old brother is about 5'8 (JFL). Dad is 6'.5, so I'm thinking (coping) that I might have late growth. But I'm skeptical as my brother is tall yet not having a growth spurt yet.
probably ogre ngl, ask your dad for when he stopped growing

I'm too scared to ask him that. If I do he's gonna think I'm insecure or something.
He did say that he was benching close to 100kg when he was 18, so he probably grew fully by then? I've seen pics of him when we was young and looked robust and big-boned.

Last edited:
Try it. If you gain then get on aromasin ASAP.
how old were you when you started this routine?
I turned 17 around the time I started the routine, so maybe very late 16. I had measured from early 15 to 16 and stayed at 5'8, growth spurt happened when I was about 14.

• +1
@Ogre what do u think bro

this

• +1
Yeah bruh get to 6'10
Ya know I think 6'4 is fine. I'm starting to not fit into places anymore and I can't drive my car comfortably anymore

• +1
Ya know I think 6'4 is fine. I'm starting to not fit into places anymore and I can't drive my car comfortably anymore

I see what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Nibba
Could you give a link to everything your using? By the way good thread.

• +1
Could you give a link to everything your using? By the way good thread.
Niacin: https://www.vitaminlife.com/index/p...MI8LmGyL6s4AIVGLjACh2gcADJEAQYAiABEgKClPD_BwE

Niacin seems to be out of stock, probably because I told too many people to buy it. Here's the same item at a higher price:

http://www.houseofnutrition.com/kal...MI__na1sCw4AIVyLfACh2veAkHEAQYAiABEgKj0PD_BwE

Melatonin: https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...MI94f58sCw4AIVENvACh2rqAy7EAQYAiABEgInWfD_BwE

I cannot post my source for Ibutamoren because I don't want the price to inflate, but I will PM you a secondary source provided that you do not share it with anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Wes30001, Chadelite and 3 others
Hello nibba I've been absent for a day or two sorry for the late text reply. But as @Wincel said I am following his guide. My supplements arrive within 5 business days!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hello nibba I've been absent for a day or two sorry for the late text reply. But as @Wincel said I am following his guide. My supplements arrive within 5 business days!
My dude glad to see you're doing well have you ordered my skin stuff?

Yes in fact my retin a arrives tomorrow! ADC ships so quickly
That's great to hear and I assume you got the infadolan? If so you're gonna be set just wait a few weeks to see results.

I’m so jealous of openplatecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, HighIQcel, androidcel and 3 others
That's great to hear and I assume you got the infadolan? If so you're gonna be set just wait a few weeks to see results.
Yes brother I got the infadolan! I'm excited to post progress

Yes brother I got the infadolan! I'm excited to post progress
Great bro I'm so glad that you took my advice you will not regret it

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
How do you know if your plates are fused or not? Do you need an x-ray from the doctor? Or are there any other ways to find out?

How do you know if your plates are fused or not? Do you need an x-ray from the doctor? Or are there any other ways to find out?

if you are not growing since 3-4 years, most likely it is closed

or if you want to be %100 sure about it, go for xray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
if you are not growing since 3-4 years, most likely it is closed

or if you want to be %100 sure about it, go for xray
Hmm it might be possible that I'm still growing, but I only grew like 1-2cm in the last year or so. But I will ask the doctor in about a week.

Try my stack and if it doesn't work they're closed, thats what I do. Also if you're gonna get an xray say you think you broke your wrist so that they'll do it for free, then if the plates in your wrist are closed that means they are in your legs as well.

Just got a growth spurt with 18.5 years, so my plates are still open.
Gonna give it a shot, the supplements will arrive tomorrow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Extra Chromosome and Wincel
Just got a growth spurt with 18.5 years, so my plates are still open.
Gonna give it a shot, the supplements will arrive tomorrow.
at 18.5 you need to get on Aromasin ASAP

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly