Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

I’m so jealous of openplatecels
2" LL are you insane, why would you do LL if you are only going to gain 2"?? You're 5'9 with an amazing frame, stop worrying about height. If I did LL I would get at least 5 cm on each segment, or 10cm in overall height, 15 cm probably even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Wes30001 and Coping
2" LL are you insane, why would you do LL if you are only going to gain 2"?? You're 5'9 with an amazing frame, stop worrying about height. If I did LL I would get at least 5 cm on each segment, or 10cm in overall height, 15 cm probably even.
Safely you can get 7.5cm in femur and 5cm in tibia for total 12.5cm that would be pretty good tbh but need the fucking money for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I would look too out of proportion if I got more than 2 inches. I have short arms.. 1” on each segment is pretty safe and I could regain almost all athletic ability . That would make me 5’11” barefoot, 6’1” in lifts.. it’s a huge deal ngl

I’ve been running MK-677 for a while. Small Frame gains but barely any noticeable height. Chemyo is a good source that produced the expected sides, for anyone wondering.

I'm gonna do prison maxx.
LOL ok nvm you don't need aromasin because you're obviously quite a bit younger than 18 if you think buying aromasin online will get you arrested

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
LOL ok nvm you don't need aromasin because you're obviously quite a bit younger than 18 if you think buying aromasin online will get you arrested
Don’t worry, I don’t believe that I will get v& into some party van owned by an alphabet soup agency, yet for the chance that the stars align, one must be ready to prison maxx.

I’m ready to prison maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
Do not lift
Just caught this. Exercise increases test and HGH. I'm 6'4 and have been lifting non seriously since 14. At 17.5 I started going more often and 18.5 I started full on bodybuilding

UPDATE: I will no longer accept PMs from people asking for sources or other dumb shit e. g. "im 16 can I try it lol" I gave my time to write up this thread as an attempt to give people an edge and they PM me wanting personal advice on a systematic fucking process... I could be doing other shit for everyone but you waste my time with questions that you already know the answer to, disgusting.

Because its a popular question, here are the side effects:

Niacin flushing (temporary itching/burning sensation in the head, happens about 30 minutes after consuming Niacin.)
Muscle pain
Light swelling in the limbs
Increased appetite
Better sleep
Less body fat despite not changing diet (or more body fat I have no fucking idea)
Clavicle gains
Enlarged hands and feet, as well as skull growth
Acne
Increased risk of getting cancer (I hope you realize that basically everything you ever do ever increases your risk of cancer)

I already posted my sources for niacin, melatonin and here even aromasin: http://www.roidbazaar.ws/steroid-products/aromasin-571.html so you have no excuse to ask me for anything. If you have trouble typing into fucking google "liquid ibutamoren 25mg/ml" then you probably do not even have the mental capacity to follow my program and you should give up.
Just caught this. Exercise increases test and HGH. I'm 6'4 and have been lifting non seriously since 14. At 17.5 I started going more often and 18.5 I started full on bodybuilding
Yeah that one is my superstition because I never got anything while lifting. I suppose the increased HGH from lifting would make up for any loss you'd get from muscle growth but Intel even says that lifting doesn't even require any growth hormone at all to repair the muscles. People could keep lifting but if they have the same problem I did then that's why I put it in there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wes30001 and Phad
This kind of gives me hope because I'm 18, going on to 19 in a couple months.
I started puberty kind of early but it doesn't look like I've finished puberty yet. I have the appearance of a 15 year old boy.

This kind of gives me hope because I'm 18, going on to 19 in a couple months.
I started puberty kind of early but it doesn't look like I've finished puberty yet. I have the appearance of a 15 year old boy.
Yeah I look young as well

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Niacin has to be flush type to induce HGH spike, other types won't cause that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, RedPilledStemcel and Wincel
I really like the tingle a flush gives me.

• +1
Reactions: deciduoustree and Wincel
add l-arginine in 7g dose (hgh boost) and white cap mushrooms (proven to be aromatase inhib) and cycle trough them

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
add l-arginine in 7g dose (hgh boost) and white cap mushrooms (proven to be aromatase inhib) and cycle trough them
How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs

How does a cycle go with these two? just an example. White cap mushrooms inhibit aromatase but they aren't that good at it, if you want to actually keep growing forever you need drugs
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to

• +1
cycle like 2 days on some and 2 days on others for tolerance hopefully

also obvs its not as good but anything helps. also idk about any other aromatase inhib that anyone would have access to
Aromasin from most roid sources online, yes illegal, no it doesn't matter that something's illegal unless you get arrested for it which you wont because its decriminalized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Aromasin from most roid sources online, yes illegal, no it doesn't matter that something's illegal unless you get arrested for it which you wont because its decriminalized
i would but besides living with my parents, i have no money and while decriminalised, you could still pay a big fine

im sure other openplatecels can relate

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, androidcel and Wincel
i would but besides living with my parents, i have no money and while decriminalised, you could still pay a big fine

im sure other openplatecels can relate
Yeah I only do light aromatase inhibitors until I can get a guy to have it brought to his house and then deliver it to me, praying that my plates stay open until I'm 18 and I can just set up a PO box or something without my parents hounding me asking what I'm doing

If that fails I will switch to my dangerous closed plate stack and hope I don't die and hope my dick doesnt fall off or something

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah I only do light aromatase inhibitors until I can get a guy to have it brought to his house and then deliver it to me, praying that my plates stay open until I'm 18 and I can just set up a PO box or something without my parents hounding me asking what I'm doing

If that fails I will switch to my dangerous closed plate stack and hope I don't die and hope my dick doesnt fall off or something
what does your closed plate stack contain?

what does your closed plate stack contain?
A hormone that has several receptors for it in the long bones. Its released during pregnancy. I cannot with good conscious tell anyone what it is because it could really fuck someone up, you don't just inject it, the whole process is a lot to take in. Only if I end up doing it myself and getting results with no bad sides I will leak it. Suicide mission tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
A hormone that has several receptors for it in the long bones. Its released during pregnancy. I cannot with good conscious tell anyone what it is because it could really fuck someone up, you don't just inject it, the whole process is a lot to take in. Only if I end up doing it myself and getting results with no bad sides I will leak it. Suicide mission tbh
its oxytocin right? i found online its an hgh booster and it is released during pregnancy

tbhngl based

I know what you are talking about, where are you going to buy it?
Let's hope not to end in some russian leg lengthening hospital boyos:lul:.

• +1
its oxytocin right? i found online its an hgh booster and it is released during pregnancy

tbhngl based
Sure, lets say it is. It doesn't matter if people know the name of it, actually idc fuck these people everybody with closed plates go buy RELAXIN and inject it straight into your ass. Your left arm will then grow down to your ankles leaving you deformed.

Last edited:
the male enhancement community has dumped it because it does horrible shit as well. DO NOT TAKE RELAXIN
i want ur sources tbh im curious

What’s the stack for muscle growth

• +1
What’s the stack for muscle growth
Same thing except the timing of niacin, fast 3 and a half hours before you want to start working out, take niacin after 3 hours (takes 30 minutes to digest) and then once you get the flush, start lifting asap. Consume protein powder immediately after but make sure not to consume anything else for another 3 hours afterward. Protein has to be in powder form, you cannot get it from meat. I usually say protein powder is cope but consuming any lipids within 3 hours of taking niacin would defuse the HGH boost, and 99% of protein powder is just protein and carbs. Remember, real niacin only. No time-release, no flush-free. I assume you lift monday-wednesday-friday but if you don't then tell me, a 5 day split would ruin this but you shouldn't be doing a 5 day split anyway. Remember, 2 weeks on and then take a week off of niacin, keep lifting though. ONLY on the days you lift should you be taking niacin. And remember, 125mg > 250mg > 375mg > 500mg and then 500mg until the deload. If you're confused then read the thread.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Yeah I look young as well
You also ahve a relatively high voice, if you notice your voice deepening, your plates have probably closed.

You also ahve a relatively high voice, if you notice your voice deepening, your plates have probably closed.
My voice is probably just naturally high since I tend to speak with my throat rather than my diaphragm

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Same thing except the timing of niacin, fast 3 and a half hours before you want to start working out, take niacin after 3 hours (takes 30 minutes to digest) and then once you get the flush, start lifting asap. Consume protein powder immediately after but make sure not to consume anything else for another 3 hours afterward. Protein has to be in powder form, you cannot get it from meat. I usually say protein powder is cope but consuming any lipids within 3 hours of taking niacin would defuse the HGH boost, and 99% of protein powder is just protein and carbs. Remember, real niacin only. No time-release, no flush-free. I assume you lift monday-wednesday-friday but if you don't then tell me, a 5 day split would ruin this but you shouldn't be doing a 5 day split anyway. Remember, 2 weeks on and then take a week off of niacin, keep lifting though. ONLY on the days you lift should you be taking niacin. And remember, 125mg > 250mg > 375mg > 500mg and then 500mg until the deload. If you're confused then read the thread.
I read it I just wanted to make sure. What gains did you make if any?

I mean in muscle mass ?‍♂️
What're ya like 6'2? Yeah I didn't measure any gains so I can't give measurements/weight but I did start noticing a lot more during the two months that I did the muscle stack.

What're ya like 6'2? Yeah I didn't measure any gains so I can't give measurements/weight but I did start noticing a lot more during the two months that I did the muscle stack.
Oh. And I’m only 5’9.5 but I just turned 14 like a week ago

Oh. And I’m only 5’9.5 but I just turned 14 like a week ago
Use the heightmaxing stack TBH
Wfegw4

SXDEGA

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
My voice is probably just naturally high since I tend to speak with my throat rather than my diaphragm
doesn't matter that dude you have everything else

doesn't matter that dude you have everything else
I actually like his voice and would prefer to have it. Its a prettyboyvoice which is hard to pull off so since I can't get it I will be ogremaxing mine.

I actually like his voice and would prefer to have it. Its a prettyboyvoice which is hard to pull off so since I can't get it I will be ogremaxing mine.
i have a voice similar to nibba but i am short so it doesn't matter

bro science but it would actually make a lot of sense in my case lol. I went through a massive voice ascension when I was 15 years old, and around that time I stopped growing in height.

bro science but it would actually make a lot of sense in my case lol. I went through a massive voice ascension when I was 15 years old, and around that time I stopped growing in height.
Not really broscience, it's just a sign your puberty is ending.

I don't see why people won't try this if there is nothing to lose...
i wouldnt mind shooting 18IUs of hgh up my angus to get an inch

• +1
So this boosts hgh, is there any point in using it to speed up facial remodelling?

So this boosts hgh, is there any point in using it to speed up facial remodelling?
You should get some facial growth which you could then direct with an applied force (mewing), but if you want actual remodeling rather than growth you should follow the 100,000mcg vitamin k2 as mk4 meme. Now I believe the k2 increases bone remodeling from the decrease of estrogen (estrogen is responsible for bone density), so any good estrogen inhibitor should work, but I have a lot more digging to do on bone remodeling, I only have growth down so far.