Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

This is all well and good but one very crucial thing is being overlooked. In the studies the Niacin was taken intravenously. Injected. Not orally through a pill. @Wincel

This is all well and good but one very crucial thing is being overlooked. In the studies the Niacin was taken intravenously. Injected. Not orally through a pill. @Wincel
same thing, it has good bioavailability and it ends up in the blood too afaik

same thing, it has good bioavailability and it ends up in the blood too afaik
If Lord Wincel concurs, I’ll be on this regimen quicker than you can say incel

im a certified keyboard scientist you can trust me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If Lord Wincel concurs, I’ll be on this regimen quicker than you can say incel
I concur, partially. If you want to use another HGH booster (one that we're sure has a good growth hormone boost when taken orally) instead of niacin then its the same principles, inhibit aromatase, amplify the boost with Ibutamoren, and boost at night. The niacin has worked for me, I tracked my growth and started growing around the same time I started lying down rather than exercising with the niacin boost and then as soon as I took an extended break from niacin my growth completely halted, resumed and it started up again. I found a good piece of reasoning why the oral supplement would boost HGH just as well as the injections but its lost. I had the same question and it was answered, of course I don't expect you to rely only on my credibility. If you're skeptical of niacin, feel free to substitute it with growth factor 9 or other temporary hgh boosters- and you wouldn't have to follow that shitty fasting window.

Last edited:
I concur, partially. If you want to use another HGH booster (one that we're sure has a good growth hormone boost when taken orally) instead of niacin then its the same principles, inhibit aromatase, amplify the boost with Ibutamoren, and boost at night. The niacin has worked for me, I tracked my growth and started growing around the same time I started lying down rather than exercising with the niacin boost and then as soon as I took an extended break from niacin my growth completely halted, resumed and it started up again. I found a good piece of reasoning why the oral supplement would boost HGH just as well as the injections but its lost. I had the same question and it was answered, of course I don't expect you to rely only on my credibility. If you're skeptical of niacin, feel free to substitute it with growth factor 9 or other temporary hgh boosters- and you wouldn't have to follow that shitty fasting window.
No I’ll take your word for it. I trust ya

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Thanks wincel we should collaborate and make a new ultimate height maxing thread.
We should. Or we can get higher IQ and talk about some closed growth plate methods

Always thought you were just some dumbass kid until I read your thread, I declare you an official Aspie Scientist, welcome to the knighthood

We should. Or we can get higher IQ and talk about some closed growth plate methods

Always thought you were just some dumbass kid until I read your thread, I declare you an official Aspie Scientist, welcome to the knighthood
Thanks brother. I’ll pm you later however I have to leave for hockey right now

• +1
Height has nothing to do with genetics

How can closed platecels gain then :unsure:

Other than improving posture, you cant. its all to do with your hormones and environment during your childhood and puberty

How important is the non lifting rule. I usually lift three days a week for about 50 minutes. Is it an absolute requirement

How important is the non lifting rule. I usually lift three days a week for about 50 minutes. Is it an absolute requirement
Keep lifting, I found out the reason I didn't gain while lifting is because of the version of the stack I used, it was for optimal muscle mass and not height and I didn't realize it. This goes back to what I said about boosting HGH at night, you need pressure off of the plates to get anything from the boost. When I was squatting I had 250+ pounds on my back, this wasn't good for height gains because I had the niacin boost during my workout rather than sleep. When I stopped lifting I still used the same stack, boosting HGH during the day but instead of lifting I was on my bed rotting and dying of hunger so I thought that lifting was the problem, when in reality I was just getting rid of the gravitational pressure and that's why I started gaining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and KrissKross
Something that I forgot to include, my bidelt width has also increased incredibly while HGHmaxing despite not lifting, so try this out if you're narrowshoulderscel as well.
what do you think increased it the most, the MK?

what do you think increased it the most, the MK?
MK677 alone is better than Niacin, but Niacin while on MK is a really good fucking boost. If you're asking this because you want to do one or the other, do both. Niacin is cheap as fuck.

Yes my shoulders grew a lot more now than when I was doing just Niacin.

What would happen if I did all this with closed plates? I heard horror stories from mk677 causing abnormal facial growth. Then again those are just random youtube comments. I'm pretty sure my plates are closed. I wish I cared more when I was young.

Disproportionate growth, it wouldn't do shit for your legs.
are you telling me an alien skull is not sexy? get the fuck out of here bro

• +1
trying without the niacin for 3 months and going to report results.
pray for my ascension.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
buy niacin now
I have it and it makes me wana vomit, also I don't know how good it is in terms of results.
I will just take huperzine A and zinc instead.

• +1
You sound like (((them)))
Hahahahah

If the ibutamoren amplifies all HGH boosts which I think it does, the niacin is essential for maximum gains as it would be way more effective than it is on its own. Alone it isn't very effective so I can see why people would skip it, but with Ibutamoren amplifying the boost there is no excuse to leave out niacin, its cheap as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I can feel heavenly ascension vibes from this thread.
Even PSLers who accept the taboos to ascend are denying the path of heightmaxxing.

• +1
I have it and it makes me wana vomit, also I don't know how good it is in terms of results.
I will just take huperzine A and zinc instead.
I don't know if hyperzine A would suffice for this, but you need a temporary HGH booster, the Ibutamoren should amplify it and make it much more effective, as I've said above and in the original post.

I don't know if hyperzine A would suffice for this, but you need a temporary HGH booster, the Ibutamoren should amplify it and make it much more effective, as I've said above and in the original post.
I don't feel like checking but what is your dosage?
Because from a medical paper I read it has to be 200mg every hour for 3/4 hours to get the GH spike, any less isn't different from placebo.
Actually my bad, it is 500mg every hour.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
Here is the study if anyone is interested.

I just need to find a place to buy MK-677 and Niacin, I can't find legit sources in Brazil.

I don't feel like checking but what is your dosage?
Because from a medical paper I read it has to be 200mg every hour for 3/4 hours to get the GH spike, any less isn't different from placebo.
Actually my bad, it is 500mg every hour.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
Here is the study if anyone is interested.
Thanks for posting this, now I need to see if that much oral niacin would damage the liver. Either way that would be much harder to follow, I will probably have to replace niacin with another simpler booster.
You have still a long way to go in this heightmaxxing business mein mein tbh.
Have you ever heard of flurbiprofen?
No, how would it be used for height?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Thanks for posting this, now I need to see if that much oral niacin would damage the liver. Either way that would be much harder to follow, I will probably have to replace niacin with another simpler booster.

No, how would it be used for height?
Inhibits bone resoption to the ground, AKA your body isn't breaking down your bones.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202
Also, huperzine with mk677 are a godly combo, both have a half-life of 24 hrs and work synergistically.
Huperzine A will prevent the body from producing somatostatin to block the GH from mk677.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
Disproportionate growth, it wouldn't do shit for your legs.
Do you mean like cartilage in the spine or something? If so I'll take a half inch longer spine. I'm just worried about face.

Do you mean like cartilage in the spine or something? If so I'll take a half inch longer spine. I'm just worried about face.
Yeah your entire head would grow more than the rest of your body.

your skull will grow
FUCK. It truly is too late for me. I looked at the height chart on the wall from when i was younger. I never cared before but now since realizing I stopped growing at 14 (I didn't care when i was younger) I can't stop thinking about it. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SAY SOMETHING. where is that guy with the dexter icon? Can someone @ him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa-induced_dyskinesia
Just saying there is a risk mein mein.
No harm intended.
its fine, you can cycle it, you wont use it long term anyway since youre not growing forever. and if it happens, you can stop anyway. as long as you did not take it daily, there will be no withdrawal. and even if you do, its not that bad.

just the price you have to pay for tallness

FUCK. It truly is too late for me. I looked at the height chart on the wall from when i was younger. I never cared before but now since realizing I stopped growing at 14 (I didn't care when i was younger) I can't stop thinking about it. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SAY SOMETHING. where is that guy with the dexter icon? Can someone @ him?
cope, its over

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Inhibits bone resoption to the ground, AKA your body isn't breaking down your bones.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202
Also, huperzine with mk677 are a godly combo, both have a half-life of 24 hrs and work synergistically.
Huperzine A will prevent the body from producing somatostatin to block the GH from mk677.
How much huperzine A do you take? Any benefit to cycling it?