Heightmaxing (Does not work for closedplatecels don't waste your time)

How much huperzine A do you take? Any benefit to cycling it?
I don't know if there is any use cycling huperzine A.
But I take 300mg morning and 300mg night.
You can just take 200mg once a day if you are not sure.
its fine, you can cycle it, you wont use it long term anyway since youre not growing forever. and if it happens, you can stop anyway. as long as you did not take it daily, there will be no withdrawal. and even if you do, its not that bad.

just the price you have to pay for tallness

cope, its over
Fair enough. Just don't take it if you are a schizo
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8555378

Last edited:
I don't know if there is any use cycling huperzine A.
But I take 300mg morning and 300mg night.
You can just take 200mg once a day if you are not sure.
You mean milligrams and not micrograms? Sounds expensive as fuck

Damn I'll try this shit when I get freelance in college ngl, hopefully my plates aren't closed (I'll try to get an x-ray)

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
inb4 no height 4 ur face

Does the MK-677 need to be liquid? I found a source, but how do I know if it’s legit? The liquid MK-677 is almost 3x more expensive than the normal one.

Does the MK-677 need to be liquid? I found a source, but how do I know if it’s legit? The liquid MK-677 is almost 3x more expensive than the normal one.
For the same amounts? I'd like to see the product you're considering. Liquid is for purity concerns, ease of use, and what I found was cost effective at least for my personal source.

Only 15mg???
Yeh man I was like wtf as well. Just wanted your thoughts on it. It claims to be "slow release".
Also I've been looking into L Dopa, it boosts hgh for two hours only.

Last edited:
Yeh man I was like wtf as well. Just wanted your thoughts on it. It claims to be "slow release".
Also I've been looking into L Dopa, it boosts hgh for two hours only.
2 hours is pretty good, it peaks at a 1000% boost too. L-dopa is replacing niacin, not ibutamoren so I expect it to be temporary.

A slow release niacin isn't going to do jack shit for HGH

Check it out, 3 in a row

2 hours is pretty good, it peaks at a 1000% boost too. L-dopa is replacing niacin, not ibutamoren so I expect it to be temporary.

A slow release niacin isn't going to do jack shit for HGH
View attachment 22077
Check it out, 3 in a row
Okay so we replace Niacin with L- DOPA. In what quantity per day would you prescribe? At least we don't have to deal with the niacin timing/not eating thing with L-DOPA.

Okay so we replace Niacin with L- DOPA. In what quantity per day would you prescribe? At least we don't have to deal with the niacin timing/not eating thing with L-DOPA.
I don't know, I am looking into L-DOPA but I'm not telling anybody to take it until I make my next thread. There are some risks and it might need to be cycled like niacin, at least I'm quite sure that there is no fasting window. There also could be better temporary HGH boosters as well, I want to pick the best one. Also I am going to try it myself before I start endorsing it. What I can tell you so far is that I'm thinking of 500mg per day (or every other day, not sure) and right before bed.

I don't know, I am looking into L-DOPA but I'm not telling anybody to take it until I make my next thread. There are some risks and it might need to be cycled like niacin, at least I'm quite sure that there is no fasting window. There also could be better temporary HGH boosters as well, I want to pick the best one. Also I am going to try it myself before I start endorsing it. What I can tell you so far is that I'm thinking of 500mg per day (or every other day, not sure) and right before bed.
When can we expect your new method to be released?

I've heard another thing about increased IGF-1 beyond 25mg, even if the GH boost past 25 isn't that great. IGF-1 seems to be the cause of height anyway, not HGH. Just a reminder for me to look further into it. (My stack also boosts IGF-1 don't worry about it)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Going higher than 25 mg doesn't do anything really. The amount of hgh IGF1 are nearly identical 25-50. Google the law of diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Wincel
Going higher than 25 mg doesn't do anything really. The amount of hgh IGF1 are nearly identical 25-50. Google the law of diminishing returns
Right that's good to know. I can make my stack last twice as long and save money now.

Right that's good to know. I can make my stack last twice as long and save money now.
Exactly. And guys please make sure to do your own research and not rely on uneducated opinions by guys like Intel who have no idea how diminishing returns work

I've heard another thing about increased IGF-1 beyond 25mg, even if the GH boost past 25 isn't that great. IGF-1 seems to be the cause of height anyway, not HGH. Just a reminder for me to look further into it. (My stack also boosts IGF-1 don't worry about it)

Were you planning to do 50mg? Just don't do 12.5mg
Yeh 50 was the plan.

Exactly. And guys please make sure to do your own research and not rely on uneducated opinions by guys like Intel who have no idea how diminishing returns work
The place where I buy Ibutamorn from says between 25 and 50. I assumed more is better.
Not sure how the image relates to getting more IGF-1 from higher doses of Ibutamoren or that IGF-1 is all that's needed
I was just surprised by the staement "sugar and dairy increasing IGF-1 to abnormally high levels". May be time to sugarmaxx

• +1

ur acting like the law of diminishing returns is complicated lol.

and the sidr effectd of MK677 make it optimal to run past the point of diminishing trturns bevaue the sides are so minor...

but go ahead run it how u please idfc.

ur acting like the law of diminishing returns is complicated lol.

and the sidr effectd of MK677 make it optimal to run past the point of diminishing trturns bevaue the sides are so minor...

but go ahead run it how u please idfc.
The place where I buy Ibutamorn from says between 25 and 50. I assumed more is better.

I was just surprised by the staement "sugar and dairy increasing IGF-1 to abnormally high levels". May be time to sugarmaxx

most guys i speak to who run it say 50mg but its ur choice bro

• +1
The place where I buy Ibutamorn from says between 25 and 50. I assumed more is better
Right of course. I always go a little overboard with research

fat increases estrogen, which is bad for a myriad of things, including but not limited to height growth

Is this legit or bullshit? Im gonna be 21 this month is it gonna work for me? What's the side effect? I'm 5.11, being 6ft is my dream

• +1
Is this legit or bullshit? Im gonna be 21 this month is it gonna work for me? What's the side effect? I'm 5.11, being 6ft is my dream
no

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and ElliotRodgerJr
Side effect is your dick falling off.

• +1
You got to try

No clue at that age, you'll just have to try, so don't buy too much. I have a list of sides somewhere in this thread but none of them matter

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
No clue at that age, you'll just have to try, so don't buy too much. I have a list of sides somewhere in this thread but none of them matter
Will I die young like Zyyz? Because I'm perfectly ok with that.

• +1
This is a mew-safe thread I assume.
hidden at the 4th page.

• +1
No side effects basically but it's definitely too late for you

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
1) Thoughts on glucosamine maxxing?

2) Thoughts on K2,D3,Calcium,Magnesium, MSM megadosing for bone density and potential height boost?

3) Thought on fixing anterior pelvic tilt for small gains by straightening spine?

4) Thoughts on hangin daily to stretch spine further?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr

2) Thoughts on K2,D3,Calcium,Magnesium, MSM megadosing for bone density and potential height boost?

3) Thought on fixing anterior pelvic tilt for small gains by straightening spine?

Thoughts on giving up and ldaring?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
Fuark, I heavy from the age of 12 until 20. I could have been an 6'7-6'8 beast:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Damn, so if I didn’t beat it 4 times a day I could be taller. I’m not short, I’m 6’2”, but I could have been taller and my facial bones could have developed properly. Feelsbadman

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and kobecel

All good except the last one.

Thank you, I’m 15 hopefully it will still work for me.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides