Heightmaxxing debate here doesnt improve

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
All the things I am hearing are "muh you cant change your height", its 200% genetic, hgh or peptides doesnt matter, aromasin doesnt slow growth plates fusing even what you eat doesnt matter,
Did someone grow with them after a hiatus ? "Hmm hE WAs gOIng to gET tAlLeR anyway"

I literally know identical twins with a height difference. I dont know why u guys are so skeptical to heightmaxxing / pubertymaxxing .

tbh you can go inject every steroid and peptide under the sun, just know that results aren't guaranteed by any means and you'll probably end up wasting a ton of money because these chemicals aren't cheap either

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
People that say height is solely genetic are fools. Experts themselves estimate about 20% of height is environmental. Although that doesn’t prove the effectiveness of all the heightmaxxing methods discussed here, it does tell us we at least have a chance at altering our height.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DutchPrettyBoy, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
People that say height is solely genetic are fools. Experts themselves estimate about 20% of height is environmental. Although that doesn’t prove the effectiveness of all the heightmaxxing methods discussed here, it does tell us we at least have a chance at altering our height.
20% of height deviation from normal is environmental* Important to say all that so as to avoid saying something misleading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, randomguy1235, Alexanderr and 1 other person
The only truly proven way of increasing your height is HGH+ Aromatase inhibitor (aromasin for example). Everything else is unproven cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and JustTrynnaAscend