• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Nrrr15, BigBoy and 4 others
its cope if ur are 19 yrs and you havent checked your plates
you just throwin money away
if ur plates are open its legit

its cope if ur are 19 yrs and you havent checked your plates
you just throwin money away
if ur plates are open its legit
Then why haven't I see anyone talk about any gains, if there are please show me. I'm 17 and my plates are open.

Then why haven't I see anyone talk about any gains, if there are please show me. I'm 17 and my plates are open.
u are fucking retarded
growth hormone and igf 1 is the main reason that you are growing taller
after 17 its decreases

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Height is cope

Face > all

u are fucking retarded
growth hormone and igf 1 is the main reason that you are growing taller
after 17 its decreases
Then what's the best way to increase nigga since you know everything

Any good threads with no bullshit stacke
Do your own research jfl
I did my own thats why i dont trust these retard aspie scientist here

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Do your own research jfl
I did my own thats why i dont trust these retard aspie scientist here
Well can you help me out privately at least? I don't trust them either man.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Prove me wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
lol cope if you're tall everything is easier EVERYTHING money career

• +1
Reactions: Chemicel
Theres a lot of random theories thrown around with no real scientififc backing as to whether it might be legit or not, all we have is anecdotes of some teenagers saying they grew taller which may well have happened anyway. Theres simply no conclusive scientific research in this area to really say either way, I expect its cope for most people tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tylerhunter97 and Chemicel
No. That's not how things work. You make a positive statement “Heightmaxxing is cope." Now you have to prove it. It's not our job to do your research.

Anything presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Jamal2222, BigBoy and 2 others
I think most people seem to think that GH alone will give them some height, it doesn't work like that, injecting growth hormone will cause an insane increase in the production of IGF-1, that extra IGF-1 will signal the body to create more IGFBP's, specifically IGFBP3 which will bind up the IGF-1 and prevent it from attaching to the IGFR1-2, essentially a good chunk of that GH is going to waste. Keep in mind GH is only one growth factor out of a dozen, the most important thing whilst in puberty is to constantly be activating the mTORC1-2/Pi3k/ATK pathways, eating in a calorie surplus and consuming foods regularly, ensuring that your pancreas is constantly secreting insulin, in turn, insulin binds to an available receptor and produces a cascade anabolic pathway signaling. Making sure that you've constantly got insulin bound to these receptors is vital, these pathways, particularly the pi3k pathway signal the body to proliferate cells, induce hyperplasia, increase protein synthesis and hypertrophy, these pathways need to be constantly spiked, essentially you need to be in a constant state of anabolism, insulin being one of the most anabolic hormones within the body. Injecting GH ensures that these pathways will be active at all time, IGF-1 stimulates the activity of mTOR/pi3k/ATK. That leads me to my next statement, GH and IGF-1 are needed together, the usage of IGF-1 Lr3 is great because this particular exogenous polypeptide has a low affinity to bind to IGFBP3, meaning majority of the peptide is bioavailable to the IGFR1-2. The injection of both GH and IGF-1 will ensure that you're reaping all the positive effects of IGF-1 but also stimulating the activity of the mTOR/pi3k pathways due to GH's effect on insulin. There are actually chemicals on the market that can be injected that have potent stimulatory effects on the pi3k pathway, inducing insane cell proliferative effects, I don't recommend the usage, cancer is basically a guarantee.

basically,to grow you're gonna need atleast 7.5iu's of quality growth hormone along with atleast 50mcg of IGF-1Lr3 daily. But mainly you're going to need to be eating in a major calorie surplus, you need to ensure that your pancreas is producing substantial amounts of insulin to keep the anabolic pathways active, this is why I don't condone fasting during puberty, contrary to popular belief, fasting actually has a negative effect on growth, the reason why GH can get up to 3000% higher is due to the fact that insulin agonizes GH, and when you're fasting you aren't producing insulin as you're not eating. Without insulin circulating the blood and the liver, GH cannot be converted to IGF-1 as it needs both somatropin, insulin, and glucose to do so. Without insulin, you're not activating these pathways, which is anti-anabolic and pro-catabolic.

just eat food, inject growth hormone, and pray.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, magnificentcel and 9 others
nigga you literally swithced so quick started out your thread saying its cope then your asking bout the best way to heightmaxx lmao

Image result for anakin gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BasedSpinelet257, Luke LLL and 2 others
Height maxxing is indeed cope, lifts anything besides that is cope

You can gain some height by stretching but not a lot

Unless you are willing to fill urself with peptides that if not prescribed may or may not be real, and may or may not work and won’t work after a certain age. Obvi LL will make u taller but will destroy ur body and is in no cases worth it
Just wear lifts if you need more than what lifts can give idk what to tell you. Actually I do just cope

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Try being 5'9 for a day, it's fucking suifel when middle school girls are your height.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Who tf is heightmaxxing even for
Fuck this I'm just gonna LDAR
stop being a defeatist thats such an incel trait bru long as your growth plates are open you can heightmax

he's 5'5 guys, of course he's gonna think it's cope.

Try being 5'9 for a day, it's fucking suifel when middle school girls are your height.
Where the fuck are you from

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4946, BigBoy and 1 other person
I think most people seem to think that GH alone will give them some height, it doesn't work like that, injecting growth hormone will cause an insane increase in the production of IGF-1, that extra IGF-1 will signal the body to create more IGFBP's, specifically IGFBP3 which will bind up the IGF-1 and prevent it from attaching to the IGFR1-2, essentially a good chunk of that GH is going to waste. Keep in mind GH is only one growth factor out of a dozen, the most important thing whilst in puberty is to constantly be activating the mTORC1-2/Pi3k/ATK pathways, eating in a calorie surplus and consuming foods regularly, ensuring that your pancreas is constantly secreting insulin, in turn, insulin binds to an available receptor and produces a cascade anabolic pathway signaling. Making sure that you've constantly got insulin bound to these receptors is vital, these pathways, particularly the pi3k pathway signal the body to proliferate cells, induce hyperplasia, increase protein synthesis and hypertrophy, these pathways need to be constantly spiked, essentially you need to be in a constant state of anabolism, insulin being one of the most anabolic hormones within the body. Injecting GH ensures that these pathways will be active at all time, IGF-1 stimulates the activity of mTOR/pi3k/ATK. That leads me to my next statement, GH and IGF-1 are needed together, the usage of IGF-1 Lr3 is great because this particular exogenous polypeptide has a low affinity to bind to IGFBP3, meaning majority of the peptide is bioavailable to the IGFR1-2. The injection of both GH and IGF-1 will ensure that you're reaping all the positive effects of IGF-1 but also stimulating the activity of the mTOR/pi3k pathways due to GH's effect on insulin. There are actually chemicals on the market that can be injected that have potent stimulatory effects on the pi3k pathway, inducing insane cell proliferative effects, I don't recommend the usage, cancer is basically a guarantee.

basically,to grow you're gonna need atleast 7.5iu's of quality growth hormone along with atleast 50mcg of IGF-1Lr3 daily. But mainly you're going to need to be eating in a major calorie surplus, you need to ensure that your pancreas is producing substantial amounts of insulin to keep the anabolic pathways active, this is why I don't condone fasting during puberty, contrary to popular belief, fasting actually has a negative effect on growth, the reason why GH can get up to 3000% higher is due to the fact that insulin agonizes GH, and when you're fasting you aren't producing insulin as you're not eating. Without insulin circulating the blood and the liver, GH cannot be converted to IGF-1 as it needs both somatropin, insulin, and glucose to do so. Without insulin, you're not activating these pathways, which is anti-anabolic and pro-catabolic.

Does it matter how much of the macronutrients I eat? Or does only the calorie surplus matter?

Does it matter how much of the macronutrients I eat? Or does only the calorie surplus matter?
yes, it does, eat up to atleast 300-400g of carbohydrates daily, this'll ensure that there will always be adequate amounts of insulin downstream binding to the receptors and activating the cascade of anabolic signaling.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and thecaste
yes, it does, eat up to atleast 300-400g of carbohydrates daily, this'll ensure that there will always be adequate amounts of insulin downstream binding to the receptors and activating the cascade of anabolic signaling.
Okay, thank you! I appreciate your knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
in terms of what?
Things that you discovered that were different from the "aspies"s opinions

Jesus christ man all your interventions are extremely high IQ

he's 5'5 hahahahah

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingHard, BigBoy and Deleted member 4645
Is it bad if I eat more than that amount of carbohydrates daily? Also I eat a lot of protein. I mainly focus on protein and carbohydrates intake.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Is it bad if I eat more than that amount of carbohydrates daily? Also I eat a lot of protein. I mainly focus on protein and carbohydrates intake.
yeah well,both secrete insulin. It doesn't matter, basically whatever you put in your mouth is gonna secrete insulin.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and her
yeah well,both secrete insulin. It doesn't matter, basically whatever you put in your mouth is gonna secrete insulin.
Just be fat in puberty theory. No, but seriously, I think I could've been a lot taller if I ate more when I was 12-15. I was almost anorexic at this time. I'm now 16 (17 in a week) and I'm starting to eat a lot, especially because I'm hitting the gym daily.

I might start injecting and hopefully get taller.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and BackFromTheMogging
he's 5'5 hahahahah

JFL that's gigamanlet, even being 7 PSL wouldn't save you with that height. When you're under 6 feet, even one tiny additional inch matters. It's a tough world out there.

• +1
Reactions: 9898

So where exactly does the anabolic effect of peptides (ghrps and ghrhs) come from? Should you actually eat something after getting a GH spike from them, so the GH is met with insulin?
Without insulin circulating the blood and the liver, GH cannot be converted to IGF-1 as it needs both somatropin, insulin, and glucose to do so.
Cant we just inject it?

Last edited:

The more I learn about this, the more I realize that peptides probably wont do anything for me
GH or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
The more I learn about this, the more I realize that peptides probably wont do anything for me
GH or death
hexarelin activates the pi3k-akt pathway just like what he was describing https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/146/11/4665/2499763
Extra chromosomes threads were also right that Glucosamine and chondroitin while u take all this HGH and IGF-1 shit will amplify the effect they have, specifically to the chondrocytes and cell proliferation will happen faster, aromatase inhibitor will make sure your growth plates can't fuse more faster and you'll remain at a delayed bone age because there is a study that in teens close to end of puberty, every SINGLE INCH they grow is closing their growth plates, the AI won't let that happen and you'll still have the open growth plates for much longer, you'll grow massive amount from the HGH/peptide,IGF-1LR3,AI,Glucosamine,Chondritin. And then there is MSM and SAM-E https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259 will ensure that your chondroctyes as soon as the IGF-1 binds to the receptors in it, it will still have the mechanism to divide, so yes the ultimate stack is HGH/peptides,IGF-1LR3,AI,Glucosamine,Chondritin, MSM, SAM-E , if you want take vitamin k2 mk4 but I doubt you'll be needing it and don't be a malnutrition fuck so you can avoid deficiencies. Most of this information that i got was from a guy called xcrunner who stole research off a man named alkoclar about height increase, he gave us a few helpful pointers and it helps that he was a bio-chemist for a long time but nevertheless a dirty rat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
hexarelin activates the pi3k-akt pathway just like what he was describing https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/146/11/4665/2499763
Extra chromosomes threads were also right that Glucosamine and chondroitin while u take all this HGH and IGF-1 shit will amplify the effect they have, specifically to the chondrocytes and cell proliferation will happen faster, aromatase inhibitor will make sure your growth plates can't fuse more faster and you'll remain at a delayed bone age because there is a study that in teens close to end of puberty, every SINGLE INCH they grow is closing their growth plates, the AI won't let that happen and you'll still have the open growth plates for much longer, you'll grow massive amount from the HGH/peptide,IGF-1LR3,AI,Glucosamine,Chondritin. And then there is MSM and SAM-E https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259 will ensure that your chondroctyes as soon as the IGF-1 binds to the receptors in it, it will still have the mechanism to divide, so yes the ultimate stack is HGH/peptides,IGF-1LR3,AI,Glucosamine,Chondritin, MSM, SAM-E , if you want take vitamin k2 mk4 but I doubt you'll be needing it and don't be a malnutrition fuck so you can avoid deficiencies. Most of this information that i got was from a guy called xcrunner who stole research off a man named alkoclar about height increase, he gave us a few helpful pointers and it helps that he was a bio-chemist for a long time but nevertheless a dirty rat
i can only afford two peptides so i was planning to buy cjc no dac (mod grf) and GHRP-2, but does this mean I should switch the cjc out for hexarelin?

Bro the average height of a women is 5’6 just cause you have some girrafe ass middle school girls doesn’t mean shit 5’9 is Manlet yeah but Justin Bieber is that height and all the bitches fell for him

Bro the average height of a women is 5’6 just cause you have some girrafe ass middle school girls doesn’t mean shit 5’9 is Manlet yeah but Justin Bieber is that height and all the bitches fell for him

He's Justin Bieber though, I'm some average looking fag. But I get your point.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
i can only afford two peptides so i was planning to buy cjc no dac (mod grf) and GHRP-2, but does this mean I should switch the cjc out for hexarelin?
xp3192h.jpg

i am not relying on hex as my main hgh booster, for that im using MOD GRF-129 and GHRP-2, (you need these two peptides if u want high hgh boost, injecting 3 times a day will give a good boost idk by how much tho

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie