Heightmaxxing - lifefuel for richcels.

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
DISCLAIMER: Only read if you are a richcel, heightmaxxing is an expensive game to play

Heightmaxxing is the most complex looksmax there is, and the one with no solution set in stone. Many great minds have offered great perspective over the years, like Extra Chromosome, and many not so great minds have also tried to contribute, like Strike_Poseidon. But the truth is, with all the publicly availible information here on this site, none of it is going to give you much guaranteed growth. Stimulation of GH most likely won't work, if you aren't deficient (it didn't even work on the supposedly deficient Pubertymaxxer) and Methylation is just a meme.

The fact of the matter is, we are too early. In the scientific community, research past the conventional hormonal therapy is only happening now. Studies with the most promise have only been released in the last couple of years, and for all of this stuff to become widespread will take many more years with clinical trials. If you are high inhib and worried about the lack of clinical tests that will take around a decade or more to complete, stop reading.

Promising compounds are emerging for the purpose of heightmaxxing, now I am not pulling this out of my ass like the methylation meme, this stuff is testing in vivo in mice and ex vivo on human tissue too. There's studies and patents to prove that. And it made them grow - grow like crazy in many cases. It's not hard to adapt this for human use, convert the dosage for the human effective dosage and you're pretty much good to go - we've found research companies that can custom make this shit - the price is hefty though.

This shit costs thousands, yes thousands and if you cant put that much money in then take gh peptides and an AI and pray to Gandy if you're open plate and I'm afraid theres' nothing that closed plates can do. But I am here to appeal to the ones who can afford this stuff - it is time for a be all end all of heightmaxxing solutions. The information that we've found is pure lifefuel. You can grow, open and closed plates alike.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: berlin.1969, tylerhunter97, joeveniro and 10 others
link to studies?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and ProAcktiv
I'm running a peptides stack rn, will post results in 3 months, 5'10.5 at 16, hopefully I'll gorw

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and hairyballscel
^^ posting to get notification

If if only works with open plates then its fucking useless and nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
what's the hormone/substances name?

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
I'm running a peptides stack rn, will post results in 3 months, 5'10.5 at 16, hopefully I'll gorw
lmk how it goes, im 15 5'10 looking to grow

@higgins, yeah I just ordered mk677, cjc dac, Ghrp2, I'm still waiting for hexerelin, but I'll let you know how it goes, I'd assume I'd be able to grow 3-4 inches in a year, if it starts to work then I'll get on aromasin 6.5 mg e2d

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
this faggot just made a thread advertising something he didnt even post jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 15827, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St. Wristcel
0 point in telling people who can't afford it.

closed plates heightmaxxing is possible too

We need this. Give us height or we will overtake the facilities and get it ourselves.

Whats the point of this thread?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 6403
the most pointless thread on the site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LooksJourney, Chadlitecel and 5 others
just swim while you young to increase leg bones bro

0 point in telling people who can't afford it.

closed plates heightmaxxing is possible too
why not just tell me the substances or do we have to pay u lmao??

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, goat2x, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Ok you gonna tell me what to do or what?

why not just tell me the substances or do we have to pay u lmao??
Ok you gonna tell me what to do or what?
no i dont want money, i just want to keep it a secret so i'm only going to bother to tell people who will actually take it. why tell the product of countless hundreds of hours on research to a couple of broke autists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, joeveniro, s3-s3 and 1 other person
no i dont want money, i just want to keep it a secret so i'm only going to bother to tell people who will actually take it. why tell the product of countless hundreds of hours on research to a couple of broke autists
Then what was the point of this post if u would assume i was broke. Ur talking as if u done the research lmao, U stated u just found studies of this 'miracle' compound lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, s3-s3 and Deleted member 6403
Many great minds have offered great perspective over the years, like Extra Chromosome, and many not so great minds have also tried to contribute, like Strike_Poseidon.
Caged xd

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Ok I’ll pm you. I have enough money

So what to do now?

Then what was the point of this post if u would assume i was broke. Ur talking as if u done the research lmao, U stated u just found studies of this 'miracle' compound lol.
no i injected the mice and measured them. of course i found the studies, but thousands of studies are being published every year, its a lot of effort to find the true gems. im not assuming i just know you can't afford this shit. you're too young

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
no i injected the mice and measured them. of course i found the studies, but thousands of studies are being published every year, its a lot of effort to find the true gems. im not assuming i just know you can't afford this shit. you're too young
'no i injected the mice and measured them' just shut up man u dont do shit apart from advertise other findings, JFL at u acting like a scientist, 'muh' i injected shit. ur the biggest narcy, dumb-ass ive met on this forum. U didnt inject shit nor do u know shit, noones going to inject an unknown substance with unknown possibly fatal side effects in their bodies willingly even if its free. Go back to gate keeping communities which u dont participate shit in and praying someone falls for ur dumb shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Just don’t tell anyone theorem.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, joeveniro, Tom2004 and 1 other person
'no i injected the mice and measured them' just shut up man u dont do shit apart from advertise other findings, JFL at u acting like a scientist, 'muh' i injected shit. ur the biggest narcy, dumb-ass ive met on this forum. U didnt inject shit nor do u know shit, noones going to inject an unknown substance with unknown possibly fatal side effects in their bodies willingly even if its free. Go back to gate keeping communities which u dont participate shit in and praying someone falls for ur dumb shit.
someone doesn't understand sarcasm - and is also going to be doomed for manletism forever

someone doesn't understand sarcasm - and is also going to be doomed for manletism forever
i dnr it properly nigga. ur making wild outlandish claims yet when asked for proof or the name of the substance there is no show. muh ur broke, muh theres no point. WHATS the point of making this thread then??

jfl why you announcing this here? let em rot and call cope on everything

• +1
Reactions: bossman
jfl why you announcing this here? let em rot and call cope on everything
these faggots are entitled enough to expect us to release everything out in the open. anyways, mission failed, we have enough people to take the stacks anyways. let em rot indeed bro

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and sloopnoob
these faggots are entitled enough to expect us to release everything out in the open. anyways, mission failed, we have enough people to take the stacks anyways. let em rot indeed bro
lol i specifically asked u in pms to join but u literally dont tell anyone anything and gatekeep. Muh im broke

lol i specifically asked u in pms to join but u literally dont tell anyone anything and gatekeep. Muh im broke
it is what it is. we want to advance heightmaxxing and you're frankly useless for it

these faggots are entitled enough to expect us to release everything out in the open.
if anyone wants it that badly they can find it for themselves too like we did tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
what was the point of this thread then lmao. Ur just contradicting urself
this thread wasnt made specifically just for you. the aim is to find the useful people.

this thread wasnt made specifically just for you. the aim is to find the useful people.
and what qualities do these 'useful people' have to posses.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
reminder that OP is 15 years old & knows nothing, this is a troll post

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and needsolution
Which stack are you running?

reminder that OP is 15 years old & knows nothing, this is a troll post
no, its not troll post

he is looking for lab rats who will afford some experimental stack for their own money

i remember he pmed me when i asked him about bmp and he cut talk by telling "its not for you then" once i told i wont experiment on myself until it will have proven work

• +1
The fuck, i can afford it jfl at "thousands" as if thats a lot of money, boyo its 2020 post your shit if its real

Tell me bro, I am loaded

OP is talking about a $5000 height stack called growth boom pro; its a fairly new formulation derived by dr. robert kissinger who is an endocrinologist and has received multiple awards. you can get it here:
View attachment 651857

this shit literally blessed me with 3 inches in under 2 months and my growth plates are closed; not only that but i think i gained a few millimeters in my clavicles as well. dr. kissinger and dr. jay akash are my fucking idols and i will forever be grateful

also OP fuck off bro stop riding on my coat tails trying to hide the path to ascension from everyone else. i very clearly said i wanted this info to be public but instead youre beating around the bush and not telling anyone what it is youre talking about. i sincerely want to help these niggas because i dont think anyone deserves to live their life as a manlet

Please tell me this is a meme

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
This thread is an adervertismwnt
OP is talking about a $5000 height stack called growth boom pro; its a fairly new formulation derived by dr. robert kissinger who is an endocrinologist and has received multiple awards. you can get it here:
View attachment 651857

this shit literally blessed me with 3 inches in under 2 months and my growth plates are closed; not only that but i think i gained a few millimeters in my clavicles as well. dr. kissinger and dr. jay akash are my fucking idols and i will forever be grateful

also OP fuck off bro stop riding on my coat tails trying to hide the path to ascension from everyone else. i very clearly said i wanted this info to be public but instead youre beating around the bush and not telling anyone what it is youre talking about. i sincerely want to help these niggas because i dont think anyone deserves to live their life as a manlet

Man if someone actually falls for this shit....

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Everyone on this forum is absolutely fucking autistic. Jesus Christ almighty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Why not just run HGH
peptides are cheaper and way easier to sneak past my parents, and plus HGH is illegal where I live so they wouldn't even allow me to ship it, so I'd have to go to the real black market or to bodybuilders to get HGH