Heightmaxxing naturally

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Many of you probably suffer from anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture since you sit on your computer for 14 hours a day. This is one 100% guaranteed way to grow if you have it which I would assume most of you do. It’s a pretty complex topic but just watch this video and do the exercises. Get off your ass, it’s worth it, might not be as easy as slurping down some MK but some exercise/stretches daily for an inch of height in a few months is def worth if you’re a sub 6’2 manlet
For forward head posture do mckenzie chin tuck

here’s the video

• +1
Reactions: jware, depressionmaxxing and AscendingHero
Many of you probably suffer from anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture since you sit on your computer for 14 hours a day. This is one 100% guaranteed way to grow if you have it which I would assume most of you do. It’s a pretty complex topic but just watch this video and do the exercises. Get off your ass, it’s worth it, might not be as easy as slurping down some MK but some exercise/stretches daily for an inch of height in a few months is def worth if you’re a sub 6’2 manlet
For forward head posture do mckenzie chin tuck

here’s the video

The problem with doing that is that when you've always had this posture, your face grown up like this, so if you adopt a normal head posture, you'll look like a sub-human. Besides, I think I have the forward head posture, but I always stand up straight on chairs and so on, and that's enough for people to tell me "I've never seen anyone so straight".

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
The problem with doing that is that when you've always had this posture, your face grown up like this, so if you adopt a normal head posture, you'll look like a sub-human. Besides, I think I have the forward head posture, but I always stand up straight on chairs and so on, and that's enough for people to tell me "I've never seen anyone so straight".
Forward head posture looks retarded, if you don’t want to correct it you shouldn’t be on a looksmaxxing site tbh
Doing chin tucks for 30 mins isn’t the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Makes me sad when I see a typical high school student hunched over his desk like fucking Quasimodo

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
my back feels x100 better wtf

• +1
Reactions: retard
4 years later i just wanted to say thanks for the vid

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer