heightmaxxing only for adults! My routine

M

Mr_wax

Iron
A lot of people ask about my routine.
I take:
relaxin (vitalaxin), Evomuse: BMP, glucosamine, msm, Osteol, Marrow extract

Uses techniques
Creating a micro crack with a diy device.
Lsjl, only dynamic. LSJL static is bad.
1mhz Ultrasound massage device. Ultrasound should be applied only at one point, not the entire bone. Stretching during sleep, back:
IMG 20191208 000535

BMP-2 also helps stem cells differentiate into chondrocytes.

Probably works for adults
It’s long been thought that cells in the resting zone don’t divide, but researchers discovered that some cells in the resting zone wake up and start to make rapidly dividing chondrocytes–cells that produce “beautiful” columns (that look like a stack of pancakes) and maintain bone growth.
It’s been hypothesized for many years that chondrocytes at the bottom of the growth plate die, but the new findings show definite evidence that they survive and continue to make bone, he says.

Lsjl doesn't work because people do it too often and too hard
The results establish that there are four main mechanical factors on which new bone formation depends. The first is how much the induced normal strain is above the threshold value (εthres). This factor is responsible for why there is no bone formation when induced strains are within the threshold value. The second factor is the ratio of trough-to-crest amplitude of normal strain and the maximum magnitude of normal strain. This ratio brings out the difference between loading waveforms with and without rest inserted between two consecutive waveforms. Assuming bone to be simply elastic does not differentiate between these two kinds of loading waveforms, whereas assuming bone to be viscoelastic does. This emphasizes the role interstitial fluid flow plays in new bone formation. This accounts for why rest-inserted loading is more osteogenic than a loading without any rest. The third factor is the number of cycles of a waveform. Larger the number of loading cycles, the more is the new bone formation; however, the osteogenic potential of each loading cycle is less than that of the previous cycle. This is akin to the fatigue damage accumulation and hints at possible role of micro-cracks in new bone formation. The fourth factor is the number of days of loading per week. Larger the number of days, the greater is the new bone formation; however, osteogenic potential of each day of loading is less than the previous one. Factor β being slightly larger than the factor q indicates that daily loading is better than the same total number of cycles spread over less number of days.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...6445_deeplink_PID5145409&utm_content=deeplink

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin
For example, a bone fracture may be repaired by administering relaxin. Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin. As such, the instant invention allows for various treatments of bone such as modifications and repair that may otherwise not be achievable. In addition, the present invention allows for treatments of bone that may otherwise only be achievable through the use of invasive procedures and/or the administration of a combination of drugs leading to a host of adverse side effects.
. As such, the height of the human subject may be increased between about 0.2 cm to about 30 cm or more. Although, the skilled artisan would understand that any height increase as a result of relaxin administration as discussed herein is within the scope of this invention. The human subject may be between 1 and 30 years of age. Preferably, the human subject is between about 8 and about 18 years of age.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: weebcel, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kanyewestglazer, schizo echochamber and 73 others
Image result for the rock clap

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, HeavenAdmιn and 6 others
Wow, very good, but are you growing ? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8080 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
you should dedicate your autism power to something more productive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: x123, Deleted member 51465, ymb and 8 others
you should dedicate your autism power to something more productive
I know someone who has managed to increase foot size in adulthood. This is an improved whole-body plan

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
5 micrograms of relaxin costs 100USD, are you sure yours is legit? How do you administer it? Same question for the BMP.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lorsss and middayshowers
massive cope. if you're under 5'9" ldar

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and looksmaxxtocope
lol at this getting pinned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging and 4 others
Post monthly updates and track your progress

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Luke LLL and Mr_wax
lol at this getting pinned

its interesting as an experiment regardless of results, people actually following through with such methods is rare and very valuable

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
5 micrograms of relaxin costs 100USD, are you sure yours is legit? How do you administer it? Same question for the BMP.
Evomuse: BMP is not BMP! Evomuse BMP are many substances that increase the level of BMP
Vitalaxin is not Recombinant Human Relaxin. Vitalaxin is Porcine Relaxin. You get 20 mcg of relaxin in 60 mg Vitalaxin.
I don't know if they are legal but from when I started taking "relaxin" my joints have stopped cracking (popping sound).
its interesting as an experiment regardless of results, people actually following through with such methods is rare and very valuable
Two years ago I tested LSJL + supplements (glucosamine, astragalus, msm ) but without positive results. I did LSJL static, now I know it's bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, IWantToMax, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
HHOW MUCH CM I CAN EXPECT AS A 17 YO 180CM MANLET !!!!!!????
Also bmp-2 is only used to recovery a.broken bone like a broken tibia , its speed up the recovery

Last edited:
I take:

Uses techniques
1mhz Ultrasound massage device. Ultrasound should be applied only at one point, not the entire bone. Stretching during sleep, back:
View attachment 186770

It’s long been thought that cells in the resting zone don’t divide, but researchers discovered that some cells in the resting zone wake up and start to make rapidly dividing chondrocytes–cells that produce “beautiful” columns (that look like a stack of pancakes) and maintain bone growth.
It’s been hypothesized for many years that chondrocytes at the bottom of the growth plate die, but the new findings show definite evidence that they survive and continue to make bone, he says.

The results establish that there are four main mechanical factors on which new bone formation depends. The first is how much the induced normal strain is above the threshold value (εthres). This factor is responsible for why there is no bone formation when induced strains are within the threshold value. The second factor is the ratio of trough-to-crest amplitude of normal strain and the maximum magnitude of normal strain. This ratio brings out the difference between loading waveforms with and without rest inserted between two consecutive waveforms. Assuming bone to be simply elastic does not differentiate between these two kinds of loading waveforms, whereas assuming bone to be viscoelastic does. This emphasizes the role interstitial fluid flow plays in new bone formation. This accounts for why rest-inserted loading is more osteogenic than a loading without any rest. The third factor is the number of cycles of a waveform. Larger the number of loading cycles, the more is the new bone formation; however, the osteogenic potential of each loading cycle is less than that of the previous cycle. This is akin to the fatigue damage accumulation and hints at possible role of micro-cracks in new bone formation. The fourth factor is the number of days of loading per week. Larger the number of days, the greater is the new bone formation; however, osteogenic potential of each day of loading is less than the previous one. Factor β being slightly larger than the factor q indicates that daily loading is better than the same total number of cycles spread over less number of days.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...6445_deeplink_PID5145409&utm_content=deeplink

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin
For example, a bone fracture may be repaired by administering relaxin. Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin. As such, the instant invention allows for various treatments of bone such as modifications and repair that may otherwise not be achievable. In addition, the present invention allows for treatments of bone that may otherwise only be achievable through the use of invasive procedures and/or the administration of a combination of drugs leading to a host of adverse side effects.
. As such, the height of the human subject may be increased between about 0.2 cm to about 30 cm or more. Although, the skilled artisan would understand that any height increase as a result of relaxin administration as discussed herein is within the scope of this invention. The human subject may be between 1 and 30 years of age. Preferably, the human subject is between about 8 and about 18 years of age.

Very good guide i will add this in my height maxing guide i will also give credit

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Highly doubt any of that shit works

Why is this pinned? Biggest cope i've seen so far in this site.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, looksmaxxtocope, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
Whats the point of heightmaxing if you still remain to have wrists, hands, feet and skull the size of a 12 year old? Just look more like a disproportionate cuck

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
Whats the point of heightmaxing if you still remain to have wrists, hands, feet and skull the size of a 12 year old? Just look more like a disproportionate cuck
All long bones grow
HHOW MUCH CM I CAN EXPECT AS A 17 YO 180CM MANLET !!!!!!????
Also bmp-2 is only used to recovery a.broken bone like a broken tibia , its speed up the recovery

Yes, there are many types of bmp

woah legit autism

How old are u

1) Where did you get relaxin?
2) What is your routine? How often do you take it?
3) What is your age?
4) What have been your gains?

I have doubts any of this will have effect, but will see....also OP, don't you think it is smarter to take one thing at a time to determine what actually yielded results instead of doing it all?

1) Where did you get relaxin?
2) What is your routine? How often do you take it?
3) What is your age?
4) What have been your gains?

I have doubts any of this will have effect, but will see....also OP, don't you think it is smarter to take one thing at a time to determine what actually yielded results instead of doing it all?

2 tablets a day.
I'm 27.
They won't work individually. People do lsjl, stretch and take supplements for many years and no one is growing.
I want to test everything I know.
I grow taller 0.5 cm for 7 days, but it can only be temporary due to decompresion of the spine.

Heightmax past puberty is a fuckedup meme. And limb lenght surgery dont worth bcs you will end up with t rex arms and you will get beat up in a street fight by a black dude who will stump you re coppy implants.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2756, Justttt and 2 others
I can't stretch my legs and back at the same time for technical reasons. I will continue stretching my back.

2 tablets a day.
I'm 27.
They won't work individually. People do lsjl, stretch and take supplements for many years and no one is growing.
I want to test everything I know.
I grow taller 0.5 cm for 7 days, but it can only be temporary due to decompresion of the spine.
Where did you get relaxin?

Where did you get relaxin?
This is Porcine Relaxin with Trypsin Inhibitor
You get 20 mcg of relaxin in 60 mg Vitalaxin

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I heard that relaxin makes your hips wider. rip

I heard that relaxin makes your hips wider. rip
This
OP needs to measure them now and after.
Id rather stay 5'10 than be 6'2 with Nicki Minaj hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 5583 and 7 others
I tried dynamic LSJL and glucosamine on-and-off for a couple of months and I've noticed no results. No money and too high inhib to try relaxin or that back stretching thing you showed.

Very interested in how this turns out though. Please keep us updated on your progress!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Reach the 2020
Lol wrong 3,d

Human semen has relaxin. Now the question is do I drink it or inject it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, GreyFoxcel, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
@Lorsss i think this is an @love=everything alt
no fuck I'm not someone who was banned lol. idk why they were banned if I'm following in their footsteps, stop me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I tried dynamic LSJL and glucosamine on-and-off for a couple of months and I've noticed no results. No money and too high inhib to try relaxin or that back stretching thing you showed.

Very interested in how this turns out though. Please keep us updated on your progress!
Daily Glucosamine should at minimum help you maintain some of your morning height. Everyone could see 0.5cm night height increase. Decent enough considering it also helps maintain healthy joints and it's cheap as fuck. Really great for gymcells

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Slob and BackFromTheMogging
I take:

Uses techniques
View attachment 186770

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin

Didn't read all tbh, would some microcracking device also work for shoulders?

Good looks OP, really hope you get some success from this.

So do you need to create microfractures in order for the Relaxin to work? Sorry low IQ, but I assume you meant you can still stimulate growth just by using Relaxin on its own?

Good looks OP, really hope you get some success from this.

So do you need to create microfractures in order for the Relaxin to work? Sorry low IQ, but I assume you meant you can still stimulate growth just by using Relaxin on its own?
In my opinion I need some stimulus for the bone to grow from relaxin. Pregnant women increase size of the foot and pelvis because these bones are subjected to compression and stretching.
If you apply the same actions to other bones, they will also grow. That's why I make lsjl and microcracks.
Didn't read all tbh, would some microcracking device also work for shoulders?
Yes. You can hit the dice with a stick
Jumping causes micro-cracks in the legs