Help a young nigga absolutely mog/slay freshman year high school.

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I’m 14 6’0. I got connections with hella people so imma be straight in that regard. I also plan on joining either a football or basketball team if corona doesn’t fuck me over. I can see my abs in good lighting despite eating like shit and only doing calisthenics for a bit.

Softmax wise I already know all my shit

My mom is also buying me a gym membership next week, what workouts should I do? I want to build muscle then cut and cycle through high school like that unless my coach tells me I need to stay in a certain weight range, point is I want to build muscle. What can I do to build stamina and endurance for sports?

Follow a full body workout and train 3 times per week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222 and PYT
14? Senior Year?

I'm going into grade 12 so you should be 16/17-18 into the final year. Unless I'm being dumb.
Regardless, just learn to lift and socialmaxx -- joining a football team would help with this.

Though anyways, this stuff is just filler to help you getting to mog; other than building muscle.
Literally look at any endurance building workouts to increase stamina.
Idk what you mean tbh, saying mogging everyone is pretty vague, you can simply do that by looks alone, though I assume you alr got that.

Follow body workouts and whatnot. Cardio will help with endurance.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
14? Senior Year?

I'm going into grade 12 so you should be 16/17-18 into the final year. Unless I'm being dumb.
Regardless, just learn to lift and socialmaxx -- joining a football team would help with this.

Though anyways, this stuff is just filler to help you getting to mog; other than building muscle.
Literally look at any endurance building workouts to increase stamina.
Idk what you mean tbh, saying mogging everyone is pretty vague, you can simply do that by looks alone, though I assume you alr got that.

Follow body workouts and whatnot. Cardio will help with endurance.
Oops I’m dumb meant freshman. I’m somewhat highbody fat from not doing shit so my face isn’t looking as good as it used to earlier this year. By mog I meant be better looking than most people and play bitches. Going to the gym and having a good body at 14 is insane halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6191
Oops nigga I’m dumb meant freshman. I’m somewhat highbody fat so my isn’t looking as good as it used to earlier this year. By mog I meant slay
Lol it's alright. High bf will affect people differently, anyways easiest way is to eat at a deficit for now and I guess once you start your body workouts include the cardio as well to help w this. Uh to slay it's hard to say without seeing face, but ig goes without saying, your body if it even builds enough muscle, will work with ur face. That is to say that you aren't trucel and your frame is decent.

• +1
Lol it's alright. High bf will affect people differently, anyways easiest way is to eat at a deficit for now and I guess once you start your body workouts include the cardio as well to help w this. Uh to slay it's hard to say without seeing face, but ig goes without saying, your body if it even builds enough muscle, will work with ur face. That is to say that you aren't trucel and your frame is decent.
Yeah, I’ve been low body fat before and my face was great. I tried bulking up and my face got chubbier. If I didn’t tell you I was 6’0 you’d think I’d be 5’8 cause of how much the fat failos me. Regardless I think imma make another thread going into detail and delete this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
socialmaxx is utmost importance. make many friends and hold on to all of them tight.

this is coming from an isolated guy who used to have tons of friends but didn't place importance on it, now im friendless and nobody wants to see me.

dont be surprised if you lose friends, all of the sudden nobody wants to be friends with you anymore (cus now your friendless loser)

thats most important thing, gym helps too, stay consistent. it will raise your T levels through puberty and help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and PYT
Wow 14 and 6 foot tall. Good for you son

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jamal2222, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Inject hgh and t asap don't make mistakes like me I wish I was your age now I'm old as fuck at 16 ready to die of old age brutal shit tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222, PYT, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Yeah, I’ve been low body fat before and my face was great. I tried bulking up and my face got chubbier. If I didn’t tell you I was 6’0 you’d think I’d be 5’8 cause of how much the fat failos me. Regardless I think imma make another thread going into detail and delete this one
LOL you can't delete threads. But i mean all that's holding you back from what you've explained is the weight in your body.

• +1
socialmaxx is utmost importance. make many friends and hold on to all of them tight.

this is coming from an isolated guy who used to have tons of friends but didn't place importance on it, now im friendless and nobody wants to see me.

dont be surprised if you lose friends, all of the sudden nobody wants to be friends with you anymore (cus now your friendless loser)

thats most important thing, gym helps too, stay consistent. it will raise your T levels through puberty and help a lot.

Friends are pointless without ideal looks

• +1
u need this tbh

• JFL

trust me I was thinking like that when the blackpill hit me, but I haven't stopped regretting that since.

you dont realise or appreciate what you have until its gone man

• +1
LOL you can't delete threads. But i mean all that's holding you back from what you've explained is the weight in your body.
Fuck the embarrassment. It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I agree but. At my middle school when I was in the 7th grade we had a legit deformed jaw looking nigga. All he had going for him was his status,his height, the fact he was in a basketball team, and that he fought/jumped hella people. Despite being ugly he still managed to get his dicked sucked from half the girls at my school. I can PM you his face if you want

14 and 6.0ft I hate this gay earth. I feel old now that I'm 18

• So Sad
14 and 6.0ft I hate this gay earth. I feel old now that I'm 18
Tbh it doesn’t start till you’re 18. I don’t get why people call you ugly on here, how tall are you?

Tbh it doesn’t start till you’re 18. I don’t get why people call you ugly on here, how tall are you?

• +1
I agree but. At my middle school when I was in the 7th grade we had a legit deformed jaw looking nigga. All he had going for him was his status,his height, the fact he was in a basketball team, and that he fought/jumped hella people. Despite being ugly he still managed to get his dicked sucked from half the girls at my school. I can PM you his face if you want
Aye pm me his face