Help for my Ginger brothers/ Blonde Eyebrows/Eyelashes GTFIH

G

Gingercope

Iron
5a86ed4d433c0124088b4a19-750-563.jpg

This is stuff almost no one talks about because it applies to very few people, but I would like to share my knowledge of a lifetime of scouring the internet / personal trial and error. Being a ginger is a huge disadvantage and you have no role models for this type of stuff. Gingers get enough hate, so please be considerate. Also this is my first post after lurking for a minute.

How to Looksmax as a Ginger

1. Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting
- This isn't as bad as it seems. Most Eyelashes tints are made for girls who want extremely dark lashes so if you are ginger or blonde and don't want to look unnatural the best one to use is Berrywell Augenblick which is a german vegetable based dye. One kit will last you forever. They used to sell it on Amazon, but now it looks like you got to buy it off one of these beauty sites.

Get the light brown and the natural brown and mix them. I use the light brown and only a tiny bit of the natural brown and nobody knows or realizes I tint my lashes. When I did it at first people noticed of course, but after I kept it up anyone new I meet has no idea. I've told a handful of people and they are shocked I do this.

How you do it:

1.Get a friend to help you do it. Anyone can do it, it's super easy, but hard to do yourself because you have to do one eye at a time and it sucks.
2. Use petroleum jelly on a cu-tip on your eyelids and under your eye to mask your skin from the dye
3.Mix the dye with the developer in the little shot glass thing
4. Get your friend to paint your eyelashes, it's thick you kind of got to glob it on with the brush.
5.Wait 15-20 minutes and keep your eyes shut the whole time. Get your friend to give you a wet paper towel and wipe thoroughly then rinse with water and wash your face.

If you get it in your eye, it does burn like hell but it won't make you go blind or anything. Do the allergy patch test before like it says.

I would recommend doing your brows yourself and only use the light brown. I only leave it on for about a minute 1/2 and then wash my face. You don't want to look unnatural or too dark and you can always do a 2nd pass.

This ginger guy instagram model (pictured above) does it and there are plenty of pictures if you want a better idea HERE

2. SPF- Your skin will age fast naturally due to no melanin, Use sunscreen everyday a least on your face and neck. I use CeraVe SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer. It's great. This will also help you not get freckles.

3. Skin Tone- Jergens Natural Glow Fair/Medium or Sublime Glow Medium (Has annoying sparkles in it so only do that one at night but gets the job done faster) Buy a self tanning mitt from Amazon or it will end up streaky and you will get orange palms. All self tanners smell weird so I would always do it at night after you take a shower and exfoliate first. Honestly if you just dry off vigorously with a towel it will exfoliate enough.

Those are the basics, but I have also done a bunch of other things in an effort to looksmax so feel free to ask me questions if you have any. Hope this helps someone as much as it has helped me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Steve bachall, Extra Chromosome, HereForReasons and 2 others
Legit nice thread

Don’t you hate the fact that people hate gingers for some reason?? I mean the color is gorgeous

God I hate women with their standards

Don’t you hate the fact that people hate gingers for some reason?? I mean the color is gorgeous

God I hate women with their standards
Yes exactly. Maybe one day it will change, but probably before then our kind will be extinct completely :(

Yes exactly. Maybe one day it will change, but probably before then our kind will be extinct completely :(
I wish I have blonde or red hair

There is about 100 million gingers in this world

It’s impossible you guys will extinct if anyone have ginger blood even in his 2 grandfather genes will jump and you will get ginger children’s

Just approach women

• +1
Reactions: Gingercope
High quality post

This was posted on inceltears and they said all he did was get a haircut and beard, even tho even his eye color and angle are different along with obvious differences such as eyebrows.

This was posted on inceltears and they said all he did was get a haircut and beard, even tho even his eye color and angle are different along with obvious differences such as eyebrows.

He lost a lot of facial fat obvioisly. But he dyes his eyebrows and lashes at a saloon
Read about it here

@Gingercope legit post
I wish I have blonde or red hair

There is about 100 million gingers in this world

It’s impossible you guys will extinct if anyone have ginger blood even in his 2 grandfather genes will jump and you will get ginger children’s

Just approach women

If i can have your dark brown hair you can have my strawberry blonde hair

He lost a lot of facial fat obvioisly. But he dyes his eyebrows and lashes at a saloon

Thanks. I got mine dyed at a salon originally, but it's kind of embarrassing to go for that and also very expensive. Like $65 and only lasts 2-4weeks. It's way cheaper/better to do it yourself and you can customize the color more to not look freakish

Thanks. I got mine dyed at a salon originally, but it's kind of embarrassing to go for that and also very expensive. Like $65 and only lasts 2-4weeks. It's way cheaper/better to do it yourself and you can customize the color more to not look freakish

Do you srs do a better job yourself than on a profesional saloon, also will the stuff do for dying beard my is the same blond white invisble color as my eyebrows

Do you srs do a better job yourself than on a profesional saloon, also will the stuff do for dying beard my is the same blond white invisble color as my eyebrows
First of all, DO NOT use that stuff on your eyes you WILL go blind. You can use it on your eyebrows if you are careful, there are multiple youtube videos on using JustforMen for eyebrow tinting. You legit have to use the special eyelash dye. Anything else will incinerate your retinas.

But yes, I do a better job. Actually my friend does. It's super easy if somebody does it for you they just paint it on and it's a tint so you can't really fuck it up.

I consider myself an expert on this because I've struggled with it for years. When I finally went to the salon and got it done it changed my life and now I would never not do it.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
First of all, DO NOT use that stuff on your eyes you WILL go blind. You can use it on your eyebrows if you are careful, there are multiple youtube videos on using JustforMen for eyebrow tinting. You legit have to use the special eyelash dye. Anything else will incinerate your retinas.

But yes, I do a better job. Actually my friend does. It's super easy if somebody does it for you they just paint it on and it's a tint so you can't really fuck it up.

I consider myself an expert on this because I've struggled with it for years. When I finally went to the salon and got it done it changed my life and now I would never not do it.

Wait you will never not do it at saloon im confused? But what about beard?

Wait you will never not do it at saloon im confused? But what about beard?

No I will never not tint my eyebrows and eyelashes period it makes a huge difference. Almost surgery level improvement.

I don't do my beard because it's naturally darker for some reason.

• +1
No I will never not tint my eyebrows and eyelashes period it makes a huge difference. Almost surgery level improvement.

I don't do my beard because it's naturally darker for some reason.

Smart, Your lucky.

Dark brown is ideal tho so I'd rather just dye both my hair brows and lashes this color. Unless it will look fake tho? Toughs on this?

Smart, Your lucky.

Dark brown is ideal tho so I'd rather just dye both my hair brows and lashes this color. Unless it will look fake tho? Toughs on this?

I've actually done that and it did fool people but people that know you will see it as a dramatic change. If you have very light blonde hair, I would start slowly and dye your eyebrows and eyelashes the light brown shade first. It will just be a subtle difference then gradually get there if that's what you want.

• +1