Help guys

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
What makes me facially ugly/subhuman?? I literally can't figure it out. Most of my ratios are ideal yet I'm very ugly. Ignore the balding and focus on everything else. What gives me an ugly look exactly? Go into detail every single flaw and what makes me bad looking.
Screenshot 20200630 072420
Screenshot 20200630 072234  01
:lul: :lul:
Screenshot 20200630 072200
Screenshot 20200630 072224

Idc anymore roast me as much as you want. Just tell me what surgeries could help me and what can I do (ignore hair I will do ht when I can). But purely facially what can be done?
Screenshot 20200630 072311  01

Btw 1st and 4rth pic= proof lens distortion is real from Minecraft character to a noodle face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 2658 and Chad69
Either get hair transplant or jaw implant and eyebrow lowering for that high dht caveman look. Both would ascend u hard

@Over
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@higgabigga
@inceletto
@austrianvirgin
@Pietrosiek
@Amnesia

Need high iq users to give advise or tell me it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Chad69 and Deleted member 6475
Eye color, Hair, u dont look bad

@Beetlejuice
@OldRooster

>broad skull
>broad jaw
>good bizygomatic/Bigonal ratio
>humanly symmetrical face
>thick brows
You've good features man
Eye color, Hair, u dont look bad
This basically. Jason Statham Maxx if you're not able to cure your baldness

• +1
Reactions: buflek, ChadRoneXL, 5'8manlet and 3 others
no a subhuman(avg),hair is the main failo imo.

You're white so SMV is 10× compared to ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and hairyballscel
Ur main issue is eye tilt , and overall shape , colour too but that’s minor . Your jaw is honestly ok tbh . Get a hairtransplant it will boost you by a good amount

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ur main issue is eye tilt , and overall shape , colour too but that’s minor . Your jaw is honestly ok tbh . Get a hairtransplant it will boost you by a good amount
Can you elaborate on eye tilt? Like positive
canthal tilt?

Good features. It's just hair that's failoing you hard and thin neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, Chadeep and Baldingman1998
Thickening of neck would help. Youtube jeff nippard build a thick neck. You also look bosnian.

Your entire facial bone structure is bad. Wdym you have good facial proportions? You don't.

Get surgeries and a hair transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1180 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer239
Your entire facial bone structure is bad. Wdym you have good facial proportions? You don't.

Get surgeries and a hair transplant
Fwfl ratio 1.9 and I did some other ratios that I forgot about all were in ideal range.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Baldingman1998
Your bone structure is shit. Your midface is flat, your lower jaw and chin are oval and rounded, you also look bloated but maybe it's just because of the lack of bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Sikkunt23
Your bone structure is shit. Your midface is flat, your lower jaw and chin are oval and rounded, you also look bloated but maybe it's just because of the lack of bones.
ideal bones

Broooootal but probably true

Best motivation to get low bodyfat to see if in a boneless subhuman or just fat

@Over
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@higgabigga
@inceletto
@austrianvirgin
@Pietrosiek
@Amnesia

Need high iq users to give advise or tell me it's over
You dont look ugly,more like normie
I think your eyes and facial bloat is the problem

• +1
Reaper got me aged 20, honestly don't mind, was defo a looksmaxx for me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
shit tier philtrum to chin ratio is the first thing i noticed but seems like all ur other features arent that good either

It's about harmony bro and hairs

@AbandonShip @Papabakvet @Mohamad @EternalLearner @CookiesAndCream @EverythingMaxxer @Simp @NormieWithBigPP @Captain_Collagen @Magnesium @Boots @Krezo @Mathafack @6ft1 @vexed @Kurwa @hopemaxxer @SexuallyAbusive @Aludin @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @Chico Chicowski @Mowb0102 @skooLX-aM @Pubertymaxxer3 @Normiefag @JackSparrow @Hashtaggolu @IncelsBraincels @alexjones @Spierdolony @friendly local @bladeeout @inceletto @Jagged0 @Newone @Roping Subhuman @IncelWithNoLuck @NoBonezForMoanz @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx @Germania @20Nobragger01 @Incoming @GreenHat500 @JamesHowlett @Chadlitecel @Baldingman1998 @tupadura @Basedprincess @Mouthbreath @DutchPrettyBoy @McShwick @Ass-ender @Gonthar @Infum @ThisLifeKillsMe @LukeGandyDepp @Zygomatic @Romnel @BalkanPig @RecessedPrettyboy @GraveMistake @slavcelchinceljawcel @Nisse @ggboyo @oogaboogame @japcel @Pussyslayer @Mr.cope @MentalCel666 @Bishop @wannabenormie @TeenagePharmacy @john2 @hebbewem @CopeKilla @animus @nastynas @Britishlooksmaxxer @HeavenAdmιn @Pedro Zanatta @Chinacurry @UltimateMan @CurryCel @Daw @Deus Soto @Gazzamogga @Strike_Poseidon @Truemaxxer @buckchadley31 @Jimsonbobson505 @CopeTilliRope @Finalchad @bonecel @SuicideBomber @FootLongDong @Tyrionlannistercel @Edgar @VyvanseAreDelicious @Subhuman Philtrum @Dog face @mdshahdad_12 @Pillarman @Slayerullah @Y2J97 @Zuvay @Vitruvian @Yuyevon @balding17yomanletcel @Easymoney100 @Patrick Baitman @MentalistKebab @ScramFranklin @ThatBoneStructure @Jon12 @MoggableMaybe @Chrono @Lars2210 @MadVisionary @Darkstrand @MoeZart @Syobevoli @Htobrother @THEMOGEE @sdmaster @Sasacm1 @LowTierNormie @wereqryan @Timelessbrah @MiroslavBulldosex @EasternRightWinger15 @DarknLost @fogdart @Ascensionrequired @underwaterpipedreams @mikeock @rightfulcel @wagie489 @FuckMyLife @mulberrymolasses @Diogenes @pakipassion @eyebrowsmaxxer @saltii131 @zygosisall @Guess What? @DesperadoRatado @Furious Dingleberry @flamboyant @bonesoverblood @jewelsandtools @Shrek2OnDvD @maxlooks @a971 @hairyballscel @Pravum @themotherfucker @Mew92 @Alban @AussieCurry @mauvais garçon @Mike95 @Giaco900 @Chinese godfather778 @Chad1212 @Lightskinindian @IWantToMax @WillVisitGandy @Gritta @YellowDinosaur @Bustdown @Morgothos @Inscol @Eduardo DOV @NoHabloIngles @SociallyAwkward @Blackmannnns @Toth's thot @normieschmormie @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @striderstorm @Chadologue @Janza @Time Travel @Terminator2009 @pisslord @fourteenhundredsix7 @flint69 @Mewisthekey @Itstime789 @garfyld @theREALbleachcel @Torero @Slyfex8 @Hector @damnit @darkher @Lev Peshkov @highT @bossman @Phillybeard1996 @karbo @Hero of the Imperium @Dunkelheit @BrettyBoy @TheSavior @AlexUK @eyearea @Virgincel @eyebagcel @SikKunt @LooksmaxFanatic @imparatorluk @zazzle @bebzon123 @GorLee @epiphany34 @umzazi @theA_rab @abmonger @LooksPSL @sandcelmuttcel @casadebanho @makowicz @godlikesz @Julius @SolidSnake @Yoyome99 @BrendioEEE

I'm sure you guys dont mind
JFL you tagged the whole server

What makes me facially ugly/subhuman?? I literally can't figure it out. Most of my ratios are ideal yet I'm very ugly. Ignore the balding and focus on everything else. What gives me an ugly look exactly? Go into detail every single flaw and what makes me bad looking.
View attachment 482188. View attachment 482189 :lul: :lul: View attachment 482190 . View attachment 482192

Idc anymore roast me as much as you want. Just tell me what surgeries could help me and what can I do (ignore hair I will do ht when I can). But purely facially what can be done?

Btw 1st and 4rth pic= proof lens distortion is real from Minecraft character to a noodle face
You have a Rocker Jaw a.k.a your jawline/mandible is rounded, terrible eyebrow positioning and too high set a.k.a too feminine and get to NW 0-1 instead of being NW 78

• +1
View attachment 482188. View attachment 482189 :lul: :lul: View attachment 482190 . View attachment 482192

- Bloat
- Weird shaped head
- Mediocre eye area
- Thin neck
And last but not least:
-Autism

• JFL
Lack of angularity and your neurocranium is kinda narrow in comparison to the rest of your face. Try to get more angularity ✌🏻

@AbandonShip @Papabakvet @Mohamad @EternalLearner @CookiesAndCream @EverythingMaxxer @Simp @NormieWithBigPP @Captain_Collagen @Magnesium @Boots @Krezo @Mathafack @6ft1 @vexed @Kurwa @hopemaxxer @SexuallyAbusive @Aludin @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @Chico Chicowski @Mowb0102 @skooLX-aM @Pubertymaxxer3 @Normiefag @JackSparrow @Hashtaggolu @IncelsBraincels @alexjones @Spierdolony @friendly local @bladeeout @inceletto @Jagged0 @Newone @Roping Subhuman @IncelWithNoLuck @NoBonezForMoanz @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx @Germania @20Nobragger01 @Incoming @GreenHat500 @JamesHowlett @Chadlitecel @Baldingman1998 @tupadura @Basedprincess @Mouthbreath @DutchPrettyBoy @McShwick @Ass-ender @Gonthar @Infum @ThisLifeKillsMe @LukeGandyDepp @Zygomatic @Romnel @BalkanPig @RecessedPrettyboy @GraveMistake @slavcelchinceljawcel @Nisse @ggboyo @oogaboogame @japcel @Pussyslayer @Mr.cope @MentalCel666 @Bishop @wannabenormie @TeenagePharmacy @john2 @hebbewem @CopeKilla @animus @nastynas @Britishlooksmaxxer @HeavenAdmιn @Pedro Zanatta @Chinacurry @UltimateMan @CurryCel @Daw @Deus Soto @Gazzamogga @Strike_Poseidon @Truemaxxer @buckchadley31 @Jimsonbobson505 @CopeTilliRope @Finalchad @bonecel @SuicideBomber @FootLongDong @Tyrionlannistercel @Edgar @VyvanseAreDelicious @Subhuman Philtrum @Dog face @mdshahdad_12 @Pillarman @Slayerullah @Y2J97 @Zuvay @Vitruvian @Yuyevon @balding17yomanletcel @Easymoney100 @Patrick Baitman @MentalistKebab @ScramFranklin @ThatBoneStructure @Jon12 @MoggableMaybe @Chrono @Lars2210 @MadVisionary @Darkstrand @MoeZart @Syobevoli @Htobrother @THEMOGEE @sdmaster @Sasacm1 @LowTierNormie @wereqryan @Timelessbrah @MiroslavBulldosex @EasternRightWinger15 @DarknLost @fogdart @Ascensionrequired @underwaterpipedreams @mikeock @rightfulcel @wagie489 @FuckMyLife @mulberrymolasses @Diogenes @pakipassion @eyebrowsmaxxer @saltii131 @zygosisall @Guess What? @DesperadoRatado @Furious Dingleberry @flamboyant @bonesoverblood @jewelsandtools @Shrek2OnDvD @maxlooks @a971 @hairyballscel @Pravum @themotherfucker @Mew92 @Alban @AussieCurry @mauvais garçon @Mike95 @Giaco900 @Chinese godfather778 @Chad1212 @Lightskinindian @IWantToMax @WillVisitGandy @Gritta @YellowDinosaur @Bustdown @Morgothos @Inscol @Eduardo DOV @NoHabloIngles @SociallyAwkward @Blackmannnns @Toth's thot @normieschmormie @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @striderstorm @Chadologue @Janza @Time Travel @Terminator2009 @pisslord @fourteenhundredsix7 @flint69 @Mewisthekey @Itstime789 @garfyld @theREALbleachcel @Torero @Slyfex8 @Hector @damnit @darkher @Lev Peshkov @highT @bossman @Phillybeard1996 @karbo @Hero of the Imperium @Dunkelheit @BrettyBoy @TheSavior @AlexUK @eyearea @Virgincel @eyebagcel @SikKunt @LooksmaxFanatic @imparatorluk @zazzle @bebzon123 @GorLee @epiphany34 @umzazi @theA_rab @abmonger @LooksPSL @sandcelmuttcel @casadebanho @makowicz @godlikesz @Julius @SolidSnake @Yoyome99 @BrendioEEE

I'm sure you guys dont mind
Do you want to get banned?

Your lack of hair is the problem, everything else seems fine.

shit tier philtrum to chin ratio is the first thing i noticed but seems like all ur other features arent that good either
So is my philtrum too small in comparison my chin? Isn't that a good thing?

ur main problem is eye area , excluding the hair like u said obv
upper eyelid fillers could work in ur case

• +1
Pencil neck syndrome.
Train your neck.

u will get a warning for mass tagging
main problem is hair, rounded head and not very good eye area

• +1