Help guys

bad phenotype

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4430
idk for sure but your face just seems weird, especially from the 3/4th view and the side profile. bad harmony, recessed?

You look ok faggot but inject T if you want to pull off the bald looks cause I don’t think you look masculine

or just fix your hair

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@AbandonShip @Papabakvet @Mohamad @EternalLearner @CookiesAndCream @EverythingMaxxer @Simp @NormieWithBigPP @Captain_Collagen @Magnesium @Boots @Krezo @Mathafack @6ft1 @vexed @Kurwa @hopemaxxer @SexuallyAbusive @Aludin @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @Chico Chicowski @Mowb0102 @skooLX-aM @Pubertymaxxer3 @Normiefag @JackSparrow @Hashtaggolu @IncelsBraincels @alexjones @Spierdolony @friendly local @bladeeout @inceletto @Jagged0 @Newone @Roping Subhuman @IncelWithNoLuck @NoBonezForMoanz @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx @Germania @20Nobragger01 @Incoming @GreenHat500 @JamesHowlett @Chadlitecel @Baldingman1998 @tupadura @Basedprincess @Mouthbreath @DutchPrettyBoy @McShwick @Ass-ender @Gonthar @Infum @ThisLifeKillsMe @LukeGandyDepp @Zygomatic @Romnel @BalkanPig @RecessedPrettyboy @GraveMistake @slavcelchinceljawcel @Nisse @ggboyo @oogaboogame @japcel @Pussyslayer @Mr.cope @MentalCel666 @Bishop @wannabenormie @TeenagePharmacy @john2 @hebbewem @CopeKilla @animus @nastynas @Britishlooksmaxxer @HeavenAdmιn @Pedro Zanatta @Chinacurry @UltimateMan @CurryCel @Daw @Deus Soto @Gazzamogga @Strike_Poseidon @Truemaxxer @buckchadley31 @Jimsonbobson505 @CopeTilliRope @Finalchad @bonecel @SuicideBomber @FootLongDong @Tyrionlannistercel @Edgar @VyvanseAreDelicious @Subhuman Philtrum @Dog face @mdshahdad_12 @Pillarman @Slayerullah @Y2J97 @Zuvay @Vitruvian @Yuyevon @balding17yomanletcel @Easymoney100 @Patrick Baitman @MentalistKebab @ScramFranklin @ThatBoneStructure @Jon12 @MoggableMaybe @Chrono @Lars2210 @MadVisionary @Darkstrand @MoeZart @Syobevoli @Htobrother @THEMOGEE @sdmaster @Sasacm1 @LowTierNormie @wereqryan @Timelessbrah @MiroslavBulldosex @EasternRightWinger15 @DarknLost @fogdart @Ascensionrequired @underwaterpipedreams @mikeock @rightfulcel @wagie489 @FuckMyLife @mulberrymolasses @Diogenes @pakipassion @eyebrowsmaxxer @saltii131 @zygosisall @Guess What? @DesperadoRatado @Furious Dingleberry @flamboyant @bonesoverblood @jewelsandtools @Shrek2OnDvD @maxlooks @a971 @hairyballscel @Pravum @themotherfucker @Mew92 @Alban @AussieCurry @mauvais garçon @Mike95 @Giaco900 @Chinese godfather778 @Chad1212 @Lightskinindian @IWantToMax @WillVisitGandy @Gritta @YellowDinosaur @Bustdown @Morgothos @Inscol @Eduardo DOV @NoHabloIngles @SociallyAwkward @Blackmannnns @Toth's thot @normieschmormie @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @striderstorm @Chadologue @Janza @Time Travel @Terminator2009 @pisslord @fourteenhundredsix7 @flint69 @Mewisthekey @Itstime789 @garfyld @theREALbleachcel @Torero @Slyfex8 @Hector @damnit @darkher @Lev Peshkov @highT @bossman @Phillybeard1996 @karbo @Hero of the Imperium @Dunkelheit @BrettyBoy @TheSavior @AlexUK @eyearea @Virgincel @eyebagcel @SikKunt @LooksmaxFanatic @imparatorluk @zazzle @bebzon123 @GorLee @epiphany34 @umzazi @theA_rab @abmonger @LooksPSL @sandcelmuttcel @casadebanho @makowicz @godlikesz @Julius @SolidSnake @Yoyome99 @BrendioEEE

I'm sure you guys dont mind

• JFL
Weak jaw weak eye area although u have a great face shape

idk for sure but your face just seems weird, especially from the 3/4th view and the side profile. bad harmony, recessed?
I think I'm slightly recessed yes

Screenshot 20200628 124536
Screenshot 20200608 130908  02
Screenshot 20200523 223545  01  01  01

1 Selfs distort your face, you need to take pictures at least 2 meters away.
When I shoot self my fwhr is 1.66, when I shoot 2 meters away I get 1.8 to 1.9.
2 Thin neck
3 Bald

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
View attachment 482536

yeah i meant this pic, your forehead looks to sloped, chin to recessed or maybe even a to straight occipital bone but that shouldn't be a bad thing. i don't know what is wrong with it tbh :lul:
Sorry man I'm finding it hard to understand what you typed here. Occipital bone is the bone on the back of the head. What does it have to do with chin?

Sorry man I'm finding it hard to understand what you typed here. Occipital bone is the bone on the back of the head. What does it have to do with chin?
i was mentioning different points. but about your occipital bone yours seems so weird or too straight idk how to say it. i just find your overal skull a bit weird, not even necessarily ugly.

i was mentioning different points. but about your occipital bone yours seems so weird or too straight idk how to say it. i just find your overal skull a bit weird, not even necessarily ugly.
My occipital is anything but straight bro. Half my face is warrior and the other half is gay alien (occipital)
Screenshot 20200630 135628

Atleast I have a higher chance to survive falling on the back of my head lmao

My occipital is anything but straight bro. Half my face is warrior and the other half is gay alien (occipital)
View attachment 482557
Atleast I have a higher chance to survive falling on the back of my head lmao
im really curious how it looks so weird in the 3/4th pic than but yeah no defenitely not straight jfl

• +1
What makes me facially ugly/subhuman?? I literally can't figure it out. Most of my ratios are ideal yet I'm very ugly. Ignore the balding and focus on everything else. What gives me an ugly look exactly? Go into detail every single flaw and what makes me bad looking.
View attachment 482188. View attachment 482189 :lul: :lul: View attachment 482190 . View attachment 482192

Idc anymore roast me as much as you want. Just tell me what surgeries could help me and what can I do (ignore hair I will do ht when I can). But purely facially what can be done?

Btw 1st and 4rth pic= proof lens distortion is real from Minecraft character to a noodle face
its not over, get hair system and fix eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Zygos4Life
You're not ugly bro, you're psl4

Lose weight
Get hair transplant
You'd ascend really hard with a better eye area aswell

You're not ugly bro, you're psl4

Lose weight
Get hair transplant
You'd ascend really hard with a better eye area aswell
Everyone says that but what surgical procedures to ascend eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Not bad. Hair is obviously your biggest failo.

I think with a good SMP + thugmaxxing you will be fine, you look pretty bad boy type.

What's smp?

scalp micro pigmentation.

but choose a real looking hairline instead of a too perfect for be real hairline like the tattoo in the video

• +1
Looks Bosnian

@Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Uee recessed orbitals ur jaw is round aka it lacks angularity and ur midface is recessed
also ur pale with brown eyes and pencil neck

but ur biggest problem is eyes and hair

• +1
Bad skin (too pale and harsh probably because of collagen so try to max it out)
Bad eye/eyebrow shape. (Don't really know what can you do about it besides the surgery)
Workout your neck because ur face is wide and u need to balance it out, also start gymcelling and build a big frame.
Try to be clean shaven most of the time because ur hair quality is really bad and the beard only makes your skin look worse

• +1
You’d look decent with hair just save up for hair transplant they are expensive but usually look good

• +1
eyelid exposure and slighly negative cantal tilted (not as bad as it sounds but not ideal)
big nose
round face
stong norwood (definetely what kills you)

@personalityinkwell rate me here honestly

balding mainly