Help guys

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I have big nipples that are kinda puffy. But I don't have gynecomastia. What surgeries can help me with this issue?
Here is my nipp
Screenshot 20200712 221256

And here is when I'm feeling cold/ out of shower/ swimming pool/ working out/ etc

Screenshot 20200712 221529

Btw I was over this and thought it's no big deal untill a girl recently mentioned them. Now I use cold water before taking my shirt off and I'm really tired of this shit. Plz assist me with advise.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Gaia262, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Where is the fucking NSFW Tag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 4464, Krezo and 4 others
Are you a Hindu?

How do u know its not gyno? Squeeze under nipples and see if u can feel fat

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How do u know its not gyno? Squeeze under nipples and see if u can feel fat
I went to a doc and he checked my nips and said no gyno idk tbh

I feel softness but no hard lump at all which is supposed to be gyno

• +1
I went to a doc and he checked my nips and said no gyno idk tbh
All endocrinologists are cucks, you most definitely have gyno if your tits are big and puffy

• +1
lol, it's normal, fuck that girl wtf

lol, it's normal, fuck that girl wtf
Nah man I'm a disgrace of a man. If females can make fun of them then they see you as inferior and can use that to make fun of you. How can you tell me that this shit looks normal? My 13 year old cousin miring my body and looks up to me untill I took my shirt of and he said "eww what are those" I can't even be a good role model for my cousin just because of these disgustingly big and puffy nipples.

Nah man I'm a disgrace of a man. If females can make fun of them then they see you as inferior and can use that to make fun of you. How can you tell me that this shit looks normal? My 13 year old cousin miring my body and looks up to me untill I took my shirt of and he said "eww what are those" I can't even be a good role model for my cousin just because of these disgustingly big and puffy nipples.
idk, I have similar nipples tbh, just gain sone muscle, get lean and it won't be noticeable

idk, I have similar nipples tbh, just gain sone muscle, get lean and it won't be noticeable
Screenshot 20200709 213003
Screenshot 20200701 164307
(cold here so they look normal and not puffy and big)

IMG 20200701 184958  01  01
I lifted for over a year natty and got very good progress but nipps still disgusting. Muscle doesn't mean shit with puffy nipps. Infact they will be more visable with a bigger chest because people will be looking more

View attachment 511171View attachment 511172(cold here so they look normal and not puffy and big)

View attachment 511174 I lifted for over a year natty and got very good progress but nipps still disgusting. Muscle doesn't mean shit with puffy nipps. Infact they will be more visable with a bigger chest because people will be looking more
my point still stands, when your chest gets bigger, the nipples would seem relatively smaller, also get leaner, there might be some fat in that area that could go away, which could help

• +1
my point still stands, when your chest gets bigger, the nipples would seem relatively smaller, also get leaner, there might be some fat that could go away, which could help
Getting leaner is my last hope tbh other than surgery

• +1