Help, how can i keep looksmaxxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kantero

Bronze
We're all some sort of victims here, but... ive got a psycho trauma, tbh.
I always didnt get girls i like and im sure its my looks. I had cuck personality years ago, but does it relly matter? I tried to be bad guy, i was humorous (as im naturally is) - nothing got me laid. Every time i try to start maxxing my life, i just end it like after 5-10 days: i stop working out, i stop nofap, i start eating shit food and smoking, roar like some fucking beast when im home alone and then working out with weights untill i fall to the floor to calm down and fucking cry.
I try to believe that all this stuff, money, social, skin, dick etc maxxing is legit, but it doesnt matter when you dont have face. No, not beautiful face, but at least masculine. That's not much you need to get laid in slav country, but i dont even have this. My phenotype is cuck, im either ugly or just too neutral/nonintimidating looking. And all this drugs from psychyatrist dont do shit, they're temporarily and work only when i sit 24/7 at home or something. I can't stop thinking that i cant choke to death girl i like, when some stupid idiot who won genetic lottery can but he do it to even better one girl, because he can. I dont know what to do, sometimes i just want to crush my laptop, go to the gym, buy steroids and then kill people and myself. Fucking take revenge on someone, despite nobody really is guilty...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We're all some sort of victims here, but... ive got a psycho trauma, tbh.
I always didnt get girls i like and im sure its my looks. I had cuck personality years ago, but does it relly matter? I tried to be bad guy, i was humorous (as im naturally is) - nothing got me laid. Every time i try to start maxxing my life, i just end it like after 5-10 days: i stop working out, i stop nofap, i start eating shit food and smoking, roar like some fucking beast when im home alone and then working out with weights untill i fall to the floor to calm down and fucking cry.
I try to believe that all this stuff, money, social, skin, dick etc maxxing is legit, but it doesnt matter when you dont have face. No, not beautiful face, but at least masculine. That's not much you need to get laid in slav country, but i dont even have this. My phenotype is cuck, im either ugly or just too neutral/nonintimidating looking. And all this drugs from psychyatrist dont do shit, they're temporarily and work only when i sit 24/7 at home or something. I can't stop thinking that i cant choke to death girl i like, when some stupid idiot who won genetic lottery can but he do it to even better one girl, because he can. I dont know what to do, sometimes i just want to crush my laptop, go to the gym, buy steroids and then kill people and myself. Fucking take revenge on someone, despite nobody really is guilty...
Do what I do.
Do 1 step at a time. Keep a log on here. And just stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Necroposting
You look like a slime

Status
Not open for further replies.