HELP how long did accutane take

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My skin has progressively been getting worse. Since I saw it starting to get worse, I started blasting accutane at 40-60mg a day.

It's still getting worse. It's reaching over tier levels.

I woke up this morning and my face looked like this:

IMG 20201027 064215

IMG 20201027 064211

Luckily none of it is cystic anymore, when I was 15-17 I had actual cystic acne, my first course of accutane completely changed that. Now it's just a bunch of little pimples but all over my face.

I'm blasting literally like 60mg a day accutane. Will it be gone soon with the amount of acne I currently have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Idk but acne is usually diet related
I stopped eating dairy and I stopped getting acne. Try switching up your diet alongside taking accutane.

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
My skin has progressively been getting worse. Since I saw it starting to get worse, I started blasting accutane at 40-60mg a day.

View attachment 763194
View attachment 763195

Luckily none of it is cystic anymore, when I was 15-17 I had actual cystic acne, my first course of accutane completely changed that. Now it's just a bunch of little pimples but all over my face.

I'm blasting literally like 60mg a day accutane. Will it be gone soon with the amount of acne I currently have?
Have u tried black african soap?

• JFL
Idk but acne is usually diet related
I stopped eating dairy and I stopped getting acne. Try switching up your diet alongside taking accutane.
Brother, I tried everything, everything everything everything. Nothing works for me. I've had BRUTAL acne since age 14.

IMG 20200408 221820

Here was me age 17.

The ONLY thing that ever worked for me was accutane. But I took it for 6 months, I need to know if I can make it work in just 1 month at 40-60mg a day, I'm in the military I only have 1 month before I ship off to some random shithole.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
Yourlordandsaviorrealjesus 1226623108057753535898567959378433332325050n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and RoundHouse
It's over. Could be that nothing will work and you will have acne for the rest of your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay and RoundHouse

View attachment 763194
View attachment 763195

Listen i have experience with accutane and can help u, how long has it been exactly since u have started ur second course? Accutane takes months to start working not days, and its very common for it to get way worse in the begenning. Its fine if u are getting shipped to some shithole, ditch the prescription and get accutane online from some website, or from overseas shady pharmacist. 60% if people never get serious cystic acne again after 1 course but it looks like u will probably have to be on accutane for years for it to have a lasting effect.

this is what ur gonna have to do
1. get ur own accutane, where are u getting transferred? find a doc in that shithole who can prescribe u accutane or order a shitton online to ur house and use that or u can pay me and i can send u some pm me (i personally take accutane)
2. lower ur dose to 40 mg and wait until it gets better it will takes months, then lower ur dose to 20 mg per day for a year and then go to 10 mg for another year. Accutane in low doses is harmless and wont affect u dont worry i take it my self 10 mg every other day .
u will have to stay on accutane otherwise u always have acne, u suffer from severe cystic shit so accutane IS THE ONLY thing that will help.
dont listen to fear mongerers who say it will do this and that many celebrities take this for perfect skin.

any questions dm me dont lose hope

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadologue and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

View attachment 763194
View attachment 763195

You have a dermatologist that helps you out?

@EdwardCullen thank you for your motivation when i needed it, truly a brother of mine, my skin is flawless now thanks to accutane i have to take this shit forever now if i can I'll take it for the next year or two and i should be good from then on out.

IMG 20201223 185550

• Love it
@EdwardCullen thank you for your motivation when i needed it, truly a brother of mine, my skin is flawless now thanks to accutane i have to take this shit forever now if i can I'll take it for the next year or two and i should be good from then on out.
bro change your shit you are not low tier normie you are high tier normie

Has anyone taken accutane and it went away forever?

Has anyone taken accutane and it went away forever?
Bro i take low dose accutane 10mg my self because it usually comes back if u stop taking it. Dont worry u can stop after 1-2 years just enjoy ur flawless skin!!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII