Help how often i should use ketoconazole for balding ? and what should i use other days ?

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
my oneitis C4e448195707e6318ef30bbb4a38d159

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Twice per week

On the other days shampoo moron

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea

the studies on 1% available in stores show zero regrowth.
the only studies with regrowth used 2% prescription keto.
don't bother with 1% just get the script for 2%

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
lol if u use shampoo

homeless people have full heads of hair despite being stressed 24/7 and starving

shampoo and water permafucks ur scalp and hair quality

my routine is use ket shampoo for 10 seconds every 2 weeks, rinse with soft water everyday, use sea salt spray or another light style product

i get compliments indeed

lol if u use shampoo

homeless people have full heads of hair despite being stressed 24/7 and starving

shampoo and water permafucks ur scalp and hair quality

my routine is use ket shampoo for 10 seconds every 2 weeks, rinse with soft water everyday, use sea salt spray or another light style product

i get compliments indeed

That's not why homeless have hair. Their T levels are completely tanked.

That's not why homeless have hair. Their T levels are completely tanked.
im sure their t is higher since theyre survivors

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
the studies on 1% available in stores show zero regrowth.
the only studies with regrowth used 2% prescription keto.
don't bother with 1% just get the script for 2%
Are the cortisol reducing benefits from Ketoconazole noticeable?

Are the cortisol reducing benefits from Ketoconazole noticeable?

no it's dht androgen related. for cortisol carbs are huge. On low carb cortisol gets out of control

I want to wife your oneitis

no it's dht androgen related. for cortisol carbs are huge. On low carb cortisol gets out of control
It's both an androgen receptor antagonist and a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist. Do you think taking it would significantly interfere with the production of DHT and test?

It's both an androgen receptor antagonist and a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist. Do you think taking it would significantly interfere with the production of DHT and test?

No because it's topical and the dosage from shampoo would be too small to go systemic.
But if your dht is really out of control and nothing else works.. you may want to try natural dht blockers. Won't have the sides of fin, but also not exactly as effective as fin.

No because it's topical and the dosage from shampoo would be too small to go systemic.
But if your dht is really out of control and nothing else works.. you may want to try natural dht blockers. Won't have the sides of fin, but also not exactly as effective as fin.
What about oral Ketocanozole? I was thinking about taking it as a pill.

I actually want to increase DHT indirectly, not lower it.

Last edited:
What about oral Ketocanozole? I was thinking about taking it as a pill.

I actually what to increase DHT indirectly, not lower it.

Never read any studies on that only topical. Isn't it possible to get dht? why not just do that?

Never read any studies on that only topical. Isn't it possible to get dht? why not just do that?
Cuz I plan on using some DHT precursors so I wouldn't want to go too overboard just yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824