Help improve friends

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I'm 22, 176 cm (tho i grew ~2cm since last year :feelsokman:) Bideltoid at ~50cm. Idk, i don know how to measure this shit properly. I just put a ruler over my chest.

I think my face is kinda disarmonic and this makes hard to me to identify all my flaws (i'm biased to thinking bad about myself too, so there's that). But i could identify a few things overall:

-I'm obviously bloated (20~22% bf). I'm already gymmaxxing and trying to low my bf (it's in the lower state since ever, so i'm feeling pretty good to continue)
-Acne and acne scars - I'm on isotretinoin and after the treatment,and when i have the money ofc, i will treat the scars with laser treatment.
-Hair kinda messed up - Growing my hair to try another hair style (i usually use buzzcut, i think it's nice in the beggining, but my hair grow fast af and in less than 2 weeks it's trash).

My phone camera is shitty and, since i don't like to take photos at all, that's the only source i have (shitty selfies). Tho the last two ones were taken by another camera and it's kind off recent so it might help with something (yeah, smilling, people obligates me).

I tried a total front photo but the distortion was too much. Anyway, for the ones who wants to see such monstrosity, go ahead: https://i. imgur.com/YxNjgdV.jpg

Any advice is welcome boyos

Pretty good-looking. Are you incel?

You look good, not bloated at all.

Acne scars and thin neck are the only real flaws I can see. Speaking of which I need to finally start doing neck curls.

wish i had a jawline like that:feelsrope:

Pretty good-looking. Are you incel?

I'm extremely social retarded.

Acne scars and thin neck are the only real flaws I can see. Speaking of which I need to finally start doing neck curls.

I tried to do some neck exercises but i got tired and felt like it was too much work and too much time to see results and i quit, like almost everything in my life :feelsrope:

Weak 6/10
20190212 173911
20190212 174208

Your only major issue is your skin

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Average westerner.
Fix your skin

What about hairstyles? What do you guys think that suits me better?

bro since you look like you have straight hair once grown out hit em with the long sides leonardo dicaprio type of thing or quiff

• +1
your hair is too short. neckmaxx everyday, grow your hair way longer, remove acne and get off your computer and socialize as much as u can to improve social abillities. lucky for you, the looksmaxes are easy to achieve and u dont need any surgery. good luck man
oh yeah and u dont look bloated at all. from those images u easily look 10% bf. if ur hair looks bad after 2 weeks then buy some product. its better than a buzzcut trust me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your good looking i suggest growing ur hair

• +1
What about hairstyles? What do you guys think that suits me better?

Listen to @indigo and get a yung Leo hairstyle, it'll look great on you.

• +1
your hair is too short. neckmaxx everyday, grow your hair way longer, remove acne and get off your computer and socialize as much as u can to improve social abillities. lucky for you, the looksmaxes are easy to achieve and u dont need any surgery. good luck man
oh yeah and u dont look bloated at all. from those images u easily look 10% bf. if ur hair looks bad after 2 weeks then buy some product. its better than a buzzcut trust me.

I'll definetly grow my hair and see what fits from there. It's very dry rn cause of isotretinoin, it might get better when the treament is over. And about the bf, my fat concentrates most on my abdomen, it really sucks, but i'm trying to reduce to ~15%. Thanks buddy gl for you too

Weight loss and accutane could benefit you a lot.

• +1
I'll definetly grow my hair and see what fits from there. It's very dry rn cause of isotretinoin, it might get better when the treament is over. And about the bf, my fat concentrates most on my abdomen, it really sucks, but i'm trying to reduce to ~15%. Thanks buddy gl for you too
Thats way better then having it on your face

• +1

thick neck does not look good on a short guy tbh

Since i got some answers, could you guys rate me on my currently situation?

Since i got some answers, could you guys rate me on my currently situation?
5.5/10 irl with height being factored in.
You can get to 6.5 maybe 7 with soft looksmaxing like skincare and hairmaxing and the gym

Any more ratings boyos?

Skin max and get coloured contacts and you will slay on tinder

• +1