Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Big Data Engineering

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
Hey Boyos
I have to choose this week between two engineering major that my school offers ( which is located is FRance ) , but im planning to immigrate to Canada or the US , once i get my degree which is equal to a Ms , since salaries in france are such a turn off , but i think i have to at least work 3 years in france to gain experience before leaving .

1. First Major is Construction Engineering
which will make me a construction manager or a building manager or a building engineer
average salary is 43k in france , in the Us from 52K to 150 k
inconvenient : the degree isn't Civil engineering which i heard will give me better job opportunities

2. Secong Major is Big Data Engineering
which will make a data engineer
average salary in france is 46k , in the Us from 89k to 125k
P.S: the salaries can be cope , I don't know if they're real or not .
Which Field isn't Saturated ?
Which degree is better to immigrate to the Us or Canada ?

Btw , i enjoy both but i can't decide . I have a lot of student loans cuz the school is private , also am getting a car , so i need a good paying job to pay all of this .

tbh i am now just looksmaxxing that i can make money of my looks i am 2 weeks in school and it sucks :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, St. Wristcel, Acnno and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and buckchadley31
big data engineering sounds better tbh important in 2020

• Love it
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and LOOKMAXXER
A majority of positions in each field will disappear within 10 years so unless you're in the top 10% of your class forget about it

Oh and stay in France

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 2658 and LOOKMAXXER
Do whichever makes you feel happy

construction sounds better tho imo

• +1
Petroleum engineering or death

• Woah
Here in Italy construction engineers are the poorest engineers
There are barely new buildings being built, so architects, surveyors and construction engineers mainly work with housing bereucracy and house restorations.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, PubertyMaxxer, LOOKMAXXER and 1 other person
brutal im just gonna attend a chefs academy :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, Pumanator and Lars
Data for money, there's already a shit ton of people doing data / computer science but it's still a wanted degree. Plus if you can code that will help you a lot in jobs or even if you start an independent project and will give you more opportunities.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and LOOKMAXXER
Hey Boyos
I have to choose this week between two engineering major that my school offers ( which is located is FRance ) , but im planning to immigrate to Canada or the US , once i get my degree which is equal to a Ms , since salaries in france are such a turn off , but i think i have to at least work 3 years in france to gain experience before leaving .

which will make me a construction manager or a building manager or a building engineer
inconvenient : the degree isn't Civil engineering which i heard will give me better job opportunities

Btw , i enjoy both but i can't decide . I have a lot of student loans cuz the school is private , also am getting a car , so i need a good paying job to pay all of this .
bouge du forum sale vieux forumeur du 18-25. Faut pas répandre la pilule noir

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy and LOOKMAXXER
Nursing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LOOKMAXXER
i dumped medicine for engineering & i regret it now tbh
I m going down the biotech road tbh
I will legit gene engineer my offsprings and also hopefully biohack like Josiah Zayner with enough knowledge

Also I hope to genetically engineer mosquitoes and weaponize them so that they carry and spread coronavirus, Ebola etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, PubertyMaxxer and LOOKMAXXER
if you're a lazycel or only doing it for money neither, find something that takes less effort.

The future is electric!
even if you find money to cover your country with wind power stations, there is the issue of stacking the electric power in huge batteries, for the days when there is no wind.

I m going down the biotech road tbh
I will legit gene engineer my offsprings and also hopefully biohack like Josiah Zayner with enough knowledge

Also I hope to genetically engineer mosquitoes and weaponize them so that they carry and spread coronavirus, Ebola etc
same tbh

even if you find money to cover your country with wind power stations, there is the issue of stacking the electric power in huge batteries, for the days when there is no wind.
Well, there are many other ways to generate electricity - nuclear, solar, hydro, etc.

Well, there are many other ways to generate electricity - nuclear, solar, hydro, etc.
renewable is just a fad cos those green hippies think its good for the environment when it isnt. nuclear is the best way really

Good luck doing civil engineering in America where they use the far superior Imperial Measurement system

so go for data engineering guy degree

• Love it
u meant a data degree is better than construction ? am i right ?
Good luck doing civil engineering in America where they use the far superior Imperial Measurement system

so go for data engineering guy degree

Construction is literally one of the worst degrees ever

Trades in Construction earn more than university graduates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Hey Boyos

take software engg ... phew

• Love it