Help me find the best looksmaxxes/surgeries for my face ($100 reward)

chadisreal

chadisreal

Iron
Hey guys,

I'm new here but I've been looksmaxxing for a while - got in great shape and went down to 12-13% body fat with visible abs. I'm around 6'2-6'3 so good height. Caucasian. My face used to be average but I had dermal fillers in my jawline, cheekbones and nose recently and now getting loads of IOIs on the street.

I have a good job and I'm looking to spend some extra money on surgeries this year to fully make my face perfect. I'd say my eye area needs some work, I have light green eyes which is good and they have good shape but got some upper eyelid exposure. My eyebrows somehow feel like they could be improved as well.

Don't wanna post my pic in public but for anyone who has good expertise knowing the best surgeries, ask me to PM you by replying here or PM me and I'll send you my pics. Best set of recommendations for the ideal surgeries and looksmaxxes I need to do gets $100 on Paypal because I feel like this is valuable.

Cheers.

Pm I could give you recommendations and I if I can’t Ik some users

You’re either a richcel or someone which will have someone tell you all the surgeries you need for a supposed reward and then just disappear after you got your information.

• +1
Reactions: JohnnyBananas1000 and Chadelite
I'll post the username of the person who got the $100 reward here so you guys can all know I'm not lying.

Can't send PMs at the moment probably because my account is new. Please PM me directly if you're interested

Feel free to send me a PM as well. I've undergone custom implant surgery and am planning to undergo additional procedures soon.

Can't send PMs at the moment probably because my account is new. Please PM me directly if you're interested
jfl why say 100$ reward when you might not even give it

like jfl you can get this info for free if you ask the right people in the right way - ie don't be a jerk

Tbh this is not a bad idea I will take this as inspiration

Dude get

Almond eye surgery with fat grafts
Double jaw
Rhino
mse
Eppley implants

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Pm ill give u advice for free

• Woah
  • +1