Help me help me help me my face is destroying itself it's ruining my life

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Oh God someone help me...
I need accutane badly. Someone help me, please, I'm suffering greatly. I'm need to make a dermatologist appointment and beg for accutane. If he doesn't give it to me I might consider roping. Someone help me, this is the ultimate looksmin. Imagine having to go in public like this. This is awful, oh my God. Fuck, life never began. Oh my God this is awful. So humiliating, nothing is worse. I would trade 3 inches of height to remove my acne right now, it's fucking brutal. The worst part is, every day it gets worse. I have no idea how much worse it's going to get. It's already severe. It's not cystic, just tons and tons and tons of pustules. Oh my God it's so over, fuck my life. It never began.

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_214659.jpg
    IMG_20200524_214659.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20200524_214654.jpg
    IMG_20200524_214654.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 158
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Nordiccel, PYT and 2 others
inb4 low effort comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 5683
Close your mouth nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, maxlooks and Deleted member 6427
Earring fag

First of all, if you touch you face, STOP immediately, my acne almost completely disappears when I avoid touching it.
Shit like proactiv made mine worse, if i did anything to it that involved a lot of scrubbing or popping, it became worse.

See a dermatologist, it will be better than asking here for advice.

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, IWantToMax and IndianJock
dermatologist or rope

First of all, if you touch you face, STOP immediately, my acne almost completely disappears when I avoid touching it.
Shit like proactiv made mine worse, if i did anything to it that involved a lot of scrubbing or popping, it became worse.

See a dermatologist, it will be better than asking here for advice.
i never touch my face, it makes it worse. I don't touch my face. Also I don't pop, as you can see.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Few things.

Put nightshift on your phone 24-7.
Wear sunscreen.
Buy avene extreme emulsion (cleanest moisturiser out there)
Use a face wash twice a day
Get a shower head, cleans the water from al the bacteria and chemicals (recommend co2lift showerhead)

Only shower or wash your face with cold water
Change you bed covers weekly
Sleep on your back

Get accutane
Wear facemasks 3 times a week, i recommend formula 10.0.6 detox mask

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, far336, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
i never touch my face, it makes it worse. I don't touch my face. Also I don't pop, as you can see.
It might be okay to pop them if they are white like that, just dont do it excessively or too hard
Have you ever used retin-a? I was prescribed it once for acne

It might be okay to pop them if they are white like that, just dont do it excessively or too hard
Have you ever used retin-a? I was prescribed it once for acne
Dont pop them OP, the scarring isnt worth it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and DianabolDownie
Few things.

Wear sunscreen.
Get a shower head, cleans the water from al the bacteria and chemicals (recommend co2lift showerhead)

Sleep on your back

Get accutane
BRUTAL. Dude I already do all of these things :feelswhy:

Only thing I don't have is the shower head cleaner and accutane. I will get both. I am suffering immensely right now, I am under so much stress.
Dont pop them OP, the scarring isnt worth it
I won't, thanks for looking out for me.

BRUTAL. Dude I already do all of these things :feelswhy:

Only thing I don't have is the shower head cleaner and accutane. I will get both. I am suffering immensely right now, I am under so much stress.

I won't, thanks for looking out for me.
Dont stress, it will make it worse
Calm yourself down and meditate

Go on nofap, drink nothing but water, fast everyday, and eat as clean as you can, just grilled chicken and veggies

• +1
Reactions: far336 and DianabolDownie

Go on nofap, drink nothing but water, fast everyday, and eat as clean as you can, just grilled chicken and veggies
Dude. I'm already doing all that too. I skip breakfast and eat only protein (since yesterday) no/low carbs, and a little bit of brocolli and green beans. That's it. My acne is seriously hormonal. I have gynocomastia and my skin is extremely, extremely oily. Also I have large pores, I have the perfect recipe for cystic acne. I need accutane so bad, I would go ER to fix this acne.

Water is honestly legit asf

Its obvious advice and thats why so many just ignore it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

Make sure you filter your water too OP, doing everything can add a difference

• +1

i drink like 2 gallons of water a day at work I piss every 20 min my acne is still getting progressively worse. Oh my God there's truly no hope, FUCK ITS OVER :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Dude you need VSL3 Probiotics. Literally will save you. The antibiotics have most likely fucked your gut up and they need help.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
FUCK. LOOKING AT MY OLD PICTURES IS SUIFUEL. LOOK AT THIS. :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_20200424_210636.jpg
    IMG_20200424_210636.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20200524_214659.jpg
    IMG_20200524_214659.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 68
COLD SHOWERS ONLY

I unfucked my face and virtually cleared all my acne from only showering in cold water.

Do it for 1 week and you will notice a huge difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, middayshowers, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Few things.

Wear sunscreen.

Sleep on your back

Get accutane

Is night shift proven to help?

I cured my acne by using hydrating creams and not touching my face anymore.
Could help

Try aha/bha and keep your skincare simple

I used to have it worse than that, mine's almost clear now. Don't do anything you might regret later, it's temporary trust me.
Much much better than being manlet or having recessed bones as it's not permanent.
If it's pubertal acne I'd highly reccomend megadosing B5 (pantothenic acid) as that gets rid of it entirely and is natural.

*But if you do the B5 supplementation make sure you supplement L-Carnetine with it or you'll become very L-Carnetine deficient.

I used to have it worse than that, mine's almost clear now. Don't do anything you might regret later, it's temporary trust me.
Much much better than being manlet or having recessed bones as it's not permanent.
If it's pubertal acne I'd highly reccomend megadosing B5 (pantothenic acid) as that gets rid of it entirely and is natural.

*But if you do the B5 supplementation make sure you supplement L-Carnetine woth it or you'll become very L-Carnetine deficient.
ill look into that, screenshotted. I know I need accutane badly, it's the finisher of all acne. I will get it somehow, someway. I need it badly.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
ill look into that, screenshotted. I know I need accutane badly, it's the finisher of all acne. I will get it somehow, someway. I need it badly.
https://youtu.be/A3QA3QxVASgmF4

Not tryna scsre you or anything but I've heard that Accutane can do some nasty stuff in the long run.
If you want to try the b5 thing before accutane megadose like 3 capsules 3x a day (each meal) and maybe consume like 1mg L-Carnetine for every 3mg of B5 (e.g. 250mg with 750mg)
Hope that helps 👍 Acne is tough stuff especially when everyone irl just says "eww wash your face" after washing it 20 times

https://youtu.be/A3QA3QxVASgmF4

Not tryna scsre you or anything but I've heard that Accutane can do some nasty stuff in the long run.
If you want to try the b5 thing before accutane megadose like 3 capsules 3x a day (each meal) and maybe consume like 1mg L-Carnetine for every 3mg of B5 (e.g. 250mg with 750mg)
Hope that helps 👍 Acne is tough stuff especially when everyone irl just says "eww wash your face" after washing it 20 times
i need accutane badly bro. I don't care if it shortens my life span by 20 years, I'm not even living right now. I am just hiding indoors. Thank you btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: Romnel
What are you eating? food with a lot of fat is bad for acne

What are you eating? food with a lot of fat is bad for acne
it's hormonal. i barely eat. i don't eat dairy. all ive been eating is salmon, eggs, bacon, chicken breast, and brocolli.

all i drink is water, gallons of it.

I've had acne for 6 years. It's hormonal.

I'm a little late, but Accutane is stupidly easy to get online without a prescription or to just get a doctor to prescribe. I usually buy stuff off of ExpressPCT, since they're as legit as it gets. I've never bought their Accutane though, you may want to find it elsewhere.

I'm a little late, but Accutane is stupidly easy to get online without a prescription or to just get a doctor to prescribe. I usually buy stuff off of ExpressPCT, since they're as legit as it gets. I've never bought their Accutane though, you may want to find it elsewhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-170322~2.png
    Screenshot_20200529-170322~2.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy