Help me improve after breakup?

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Hi went through my 2nd breakup in 12 months about 2 months ago, first was a 2 year relationship 2nd was like 5 months (but was circumstancial really)

Anyway any suggestions as to how i can looksmax, was thinking of getting rhinoplasty or something along the lines of that as i broke my nose at 17 and developed a little bump, also minoxidil because i cant grow a proper beard yet.

any other suggestions? height wise im just under 6'1

attatched my eye colour too bc for some reason my phone makes my eyes appear brown when theyre light blue, idk shitty android i guess
sorry for the shitty filters too, took some of these from my social medias because i never really take photos of myself

impure666

impure666

angry, balding, turbomanlet curry
Hi went through my 2nd breakup in 12 months about 2 months ago, first was a 2 year relationship 2nd was like 5 months (but was circumstancial really)

Anyway any suggestions as to how i can looksmax, was thinking of getting rhinoplasty or something along the lines of that as i broke my nose at 17 and developed a little bump, also minoxidil because i cant grow a proper beard yet.

attatched my eye colour too bc for some reason my phone makes my eyes appear brown when theyre light blue, idk shitty android i guess
sorry for the shitty filters too, took some of these from my social medias because i never really take photos of myself
Break ups happen to everyone, bro.

Anywway fix the nose. it's the most you can do.
was your gf hot btw

Rimcel

Rimcel

Instructor
Just pump and dump in the future

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
what should i do with my nose, wanted rhino for years now, but was looking at the non surgical stuff too tbh because its cheaper and im currently a student so can barely afford stuff tbh
Just pump and dump in the future
lol thats what i was doing before and after the 2nd girl, just had something a bit more with the second girl so gave it a go, will probably stick to this now cba with relationships at the moment

Instructor
you look good bro. only thing u could fix is ur nose

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Instructor
Breakup might have not happened if you were a roided high T freak.

Hop on roids...NOW!

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Heightmogged by a foid at 6'1?
It's so over for me
my ex was 5'2, previous ex was like 5'4, if you're talking about the person in the middle of the photo thats not a girl its just my friend pulling his shorts up for a laugh in the photo.

Talking about fixing my nose; is it worth going full rhino+ septoplasty etc or maybe trying a non surgical solution, seen videos of people get fillers on the nose to hide a bump (like in this video), also a lot cheaper but temporary i think.

I dont really know anything about this other than about mewing for jaw gains so any help is appreciated lol

Krezo

Krezo

Philosopher
Fuarrk how dare you be in a relationship when women don't even acknowledge my existence.

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
thinking about buccal fat pad removal from cheeks too, since my cheeks get kinda chubby when im above a certain body fat %
kinda like this
although dont wanna look like a crack whore and gaunt etc

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Relationship?

What fakecell

Get off this site faggot

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
have you ever had long hair, might look better than the skin fade? don't grow a beard, use minoxidil for eyebrows to get them taller. Exercise, chew, and dont eat garbge for face definition. rhino would help alot tbh ngl

DankForce1

DankForce1

Enthusiast
my ex was 5'2, previous ex was like 5'4, if you're talking about the person in the middle of the photo thats not a girl its just my friend pulling his shorts up for a laugh in the photo.

Talking about fixing my nose; is it worth going full rhino+ septoplasty etc or maybe trying a non surgical solution, seen videos of people get fillers on the nose to hide a bump (like in this video), also a lot cheaper but temporary i think.

I dont really know anything about this other than about mewing for jaw gains so any help is appreciated lol
Thing is you don't have a nasal hump, it's only the tip of your nose that's extremely prominent so fillers wouldn't help a lot as opposed a tipoplasty (rhinoplasty, but basically for the tip of the nose only). Even then it's almost unneeded. If you're already getting girlfriends that you find attractive, don't waste your time and money on surgeries imo.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
Fucking hell,you mog into nothingness,you look like a fucking face morph.

Chad has entered the call.

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Thing is you don't have a nasal hump, it's only the tip of your nose that's extremely prominent so fillers wouldn't help a lot as opposed a tipoplasty (rhinoplasty, but basically for the tip of the nose only). Even then it's almost unneeded. If you're already getting girlfriends that you find attractive, don't waste your time and money on surgeries imo.
its quite slight i'll give you that, just irks me because i never used to have it, so its kinda for my own benefit than for girls.
Perhaps some kinda septoplasty and nasal deprojection, was hoping fillers would be ideal as they're far cheaper than rhino+ septoplasty but its something i've wanted to do since 17 tbh.

DankForce1

DankForce1

Enthusiast
its quite slight i'll give you that, just irks me because i never used to have it, so its kinda for my own benefit than for girls.
Perhaps some kinda septoplasty and nasal deprojection, was hoping fillers would be ideal as they're far cheaper than rhino+ septoplasty but its something i've wanted to do since 17 tbh.
Dont worry dude Im in the same boat.

Baki

Baki

Trainee

You're not ugly so the breakup wasnt because of your looks try nofap for dopamine adjustment and maybe the breakup was all her fault don't blame it on your looks

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
You're not ugly so the breakup wasnt because of your looks try nofap for dopamine adjustment and maybe the breakup was all her fault don't blame it on your looks
yeah man, was completely circumstancial with a family death and poor grades last term at uni (grades came out same day as death) ; so i hold no grudges etc. But i want to looksmax for me not for any girl, might as well strive to be the best version of myself that i can be whilst I'm still in my prime. I've been doing NoFap on and off for 5 years now tbh

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Do you think your looks were the primary reason why she left you?

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
Rhino

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
thinking about buccal fat pad removal from cheeks too, since my cheeks get kinda chubby when im above a certain body fat %
kinda like this
although dont wanna look like a crack whore and gaunt etc
Was thinking perhaps along with septorhinoplasty being an option, would i benefit from a custom zygomatic arch implant or cheekbone fillers perhaps, as my cheeks tend to be quite flat unless im at a quite low bf % (saw this through the surgery stickey).

Jawline I'm happy enough with, feel that if i had stronger cheekbones it would sculpt my face more perhaps ( great grandfather had god tier cheekbones and had a scultped face)

You

You

Quality content
Forget the rhino. You would be a chad if more of your ramus was showing.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Shave your hair bro.

Men look better bald

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
You look like the actor of Harry Potter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Looksmaxing 0
L Looksmaxing 5
Redrighthand Looksmaxing 11