Help me improve after breakup?

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Hi went through my 2nd breakup in 12 months about 2 months ago, first was a 2 year relationship 2nd was like 5 months (but was circumstancial really)

Anyway any suggestions as to how i can looksmax, was thinking of getting rhinoplasty or something along the lines of that as i broke my nose at 17 and developed a little bump, also minoxidil because i cant grow a proper beard yet.

any other suggestions? height wise im just under 6'1
f371ub.jpg

10geef9.jpg

2ewo8ap.jpg

2ic4gmd.jpg

snowo7.jpg

2zq7s7s.jpg

blzpk.jpg

attatched my eye colour too bc for some reason my phone makes my eyes appear brown when theyre light blue, idk shitty android i guess
sorry for the shitty filters too, took some of these from my social medias because i never really take photos of myself

Break ups happen to everyone, bro.

Anywway fix the nose. it's the most you can do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, FatmanO, Bengt and 6 others
Hi went through my 2nd breakup in 12 months about 2 months ago, first was a 2 year relationship 2nd was like 5 months (but was circumstancial really)

Anyway any suggestions as to how i can looksmax, was thinking of getting rhinoplasty or something along the lines of that as i broke my nose at 17 and developed a little bump, also minoxidil because i cant grow a proper beard yet.

f371ub.jpg

10geef9.jpg

2ewo8ap.jpg

2ic4gmd.jpg

snowo7.jpg

2zq7s7s.jpg

blzpk.jpg

attatched my eye colour too bc for some reason my phone makes my eyes appear brown when theyre light blue, idk shitty android i guess
sorry for the shitty filters too, took some of these from my social medias because i never really take photos of myself
Break ups happen to everyone, bro.

Anywway fix the nose. it's the most you can do.
was your gf hot btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The biggest flaw I see is your nose

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 685
Just pump and dump in the future

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Demir
what should i do with my nose, wanted rhino for years now, but was looking at the non surgical stuff too tbh because its cheaper and im currently a student so can barely afford stuff tbh
Just pump and dump in the future
lol thats what i was doing before and after the 2nd girl, just had something a bit more with the second girl so gave it a go, will probably stick to this now cba with relationships at the moment

Heightmogged by a foid at 6'1?
It's so over for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, jefferson, impure666 and 1 other person
Didnt read after you said 2nd breakup

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you look good bro. only thing u could fix is ur nose

Breakup might have not happened if you were a roided high T freak.

Hop on roids...NOW!

Heightmogged by a foid at 6'1?
It's so over for me
my ex was 5'2, previous ex was like 5'4, if you're talking about the person in the middle of the photo thats not a girl its just my friend pulling his shorts up for a laugh in the photo.

Talking about fixing my nose; is it worth going full rhino+ septoplasty etc or maybe trying a non surgical solution, seen videos of people get fillers on the nose to hide a bump (like in this video), also a lot cheaper but temporary i think.

I dont really know anything about this other than about mewing for jaw gains so any help is appreciated lol

Nobody will ever love you

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Fuarrk how dare you be in a relationship when women don't even acknowledge my existence.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and samm735
thinking about buccal fat pad removal from cheeks too, since my cheeks get kinda chubby when im above a certain body fat %
kinda like this

although dont wanna look like a crack whore and gaunt etc

Relationship?

What fakecell

Get off this site faggot

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
mogs me to hell, i never had a gf

have you ever had long hair, might look better than the skin fade? don't grow a beard, use minoxidil for eyebrows to get them taller. Exercise, chew, and dont eat garbge for face definition. rhino would help alot tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and samm735
my ex was 5'2, previous ex was like 5'4, if you're talking about the person in the middle of the photo thats not a girl its just my friend pulling his shorts up for a laugh in the photo.

Talking about fixing my nose; is it worth going full rhino+ septoplasty etc or maybe trying a non surgical solution, seen videos of people get fillers on the nose to hide a bump (like in this video), also a lot cheaper but temporary i think.

I dont really know anything about this other than about mewing for jaw gains so any help is appreciated lol

Thing is you don't have a nasal hump, it's only the tip of your nose that's extremely prominent so fillers wouldn't help a lot as opposed a tipoplasty (rhinoplasty, but basically for the tip of the nose only). Even then it's almost unneeded. If you're already getting girlfriends that you find attractive, don't waste your time and money on surgeries imo.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Fucking hell,you mog into nothingness,you look like a fucking face morph.

Chad has entered the call.

Thing is you don't have a nasal hump, it's only the tip of your nose that's extremely prominent so fillers wouldn't help a lot as opposed a tipoplasty (rhinoplasty, but basically for the tip of the nose only). Even then it's almost unneeded. If you're already getting girlfriends that you find attractive, don't waste your time and money on surgeries imo.

its quite slight i'll give you that, just irks me because i never used to have it, so its kinda for my own benefit than for girls.
Perhaps some kinda septoplasty and nasal deprojection, was hoping fillers would be ideal as they're far cheaper than rhino+ septoplasty but its something i've wanted to do since 17 tbh.

its quite slight i'll give you that, just irks me because i never used to have it, so its kinda for my own benefit than for girls.
Perhaps some kinda septoplasty and nasal deprojection, was hoping fillers would be ideal as they're far cheaper than rhino+ septoplasty but its something i've wanted to do since 17 tbh.

Dont worry dude Im in the same boat.

• +1

f371ub.jpg

10geef9.jpg

2ewo8ap.jpg

2ic4gmd.jpg

snowo7.jpg

2zq7s7s.jpg

blzpk.jpg

You're not ugly so the breakup wasnt because of your looks try nofap for dopamine adjustment and maybe the breakup was all her fault don't blame it on your looks

You're not ugly so the breakup wasnt because of your looks try nofap for dopamine adjustment and maybe the breakup was all her fault don't blame it on your looks
yeah man, was completely circumstancial with a family death and poor grades last term at uni (grades came out same day as death) ; so i hold no grudges etc. But i want to looksmax for me not for any girl, might as well strive to be the best version of myself that i can be whilst I'm still in my prime. I've been doing NoFap on and off for 5 years now tbh

Do you think your looks were the primary reason why she left you?

Rhino

• +1
thinking about buccal fat pad removal from cheeks too, since my cheeks get kinda chubby when im above a certain body fat %
kinda like this

although dont wanna look like a crack whore and gaunt etc

Was thinking perhaps along with septorhinoplasty being an option, would i benefit from a custom zygomatic arch implant or cheekbone fillers perhaps, as my cheeks tend to be quite flat unless im at a quite low bf % (saw this through the surgery stickey).

Jawline I'm happy enough with, feel that if i had stronger cheekbones it would sculpt my face more perhaps ( great grandfather had god tier cheekbones and had a scultped face)

Forget the rhino. You would be a chad if more of your ramus was showing.

Shave your hair bro.

Men look better bald

You look like the actor of Harry Potter

What part is the ramus?

The green part in this ramus bone, it's a highly masculine trait to have. Having a prominent ramus bone is a characteristic of having a very forward grown face. Having a long ramus shown differentiates men from boys. For example Dolph Lundgren:

You look like the actor of Harry Potter
You mean Daniel Radcliffe

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and androidcel
View attachment 46023
The green part in this ramus bone, it's a highly masculine trait to have. Having a prominent ramus bone is a characteristic of having a very forward grown face. Having a long ramus shown differentiates men from boys. For example Dolph Lundgren:
View attachment 46024

You mean Daniel Radcliffe
how do i make more of it show?

how do i make more of it show?
Get a face pulling device or start mewing (research it on youtube) and make sure the alignment of your teeth is correct.
Image result for face pulling devices

You want to push the maxilla (midface) forward so the ramus and gonial angle isn't pushed into your neck unlike what I have due to a deep bite(my front teeth overlap my lower teeth)

Get a face pulling device or start mewing (research it on youtube) and make sure the alignment of your teeth is correct.
Image result for face pulling devices

You want to push the maxilla (midface) forward so the ramus and gonial angle isn't pushed into your neck unlike what I have due to a deep bite(my front teeth overlap my lower teeth)

so mewing would help with my Ramus, i've been trying with mewing on and off tbh for like the past 8 months or so, but tbh i've never been a mouth breather (used to play rugby so mouth breathing with a gum shield is hard, and used to swim at high level) breathing through nose has always been more beneficial to me.

Heres my Ramus i guess (ignore bed hair lol):
qznqrr.jpg

so mewing would help with my Ramus, i've been trying with mewing on and off tbh for like the past 8 months or so, but tbh i've never been a mouth breather (used to play rugby so mouth breathing with a gum shield is hard, and used to swim at high level) breathing through nose has always been more beneficial to me.

Heres my Ramus i guess (ignore bed hair lol):
qznqrr.jpg
Yeah, Mewing will help you with your ramus. Don't expect to see drastic mewing results anything under 4 years. Your ramus is short however the width of your jaw and the girth of your neck allows your gonial angle to stay prominent.

You look good as is. You don't need plastic surgery for your nose.

pm me the pics if the guy in your pfp is you OP