Help me improve my social skills

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Guys. I'm fucking furious. Yesterday I had a really fucking pretty girl sit next to me and slide ride up against me in a weird ass way to give me attention and it was so fucking weird because she didn't say a word. She literally just slid right up to me. I'm also fucking autistic so I tried making conversation but it was just sad and really awkward. She tried saving me multiple times. I kicked the fucking bench by accident and she saved me by saying "it makes it better now that we are even more in the shade" and it was just so cringe and she KNEW I was awkward and she tried really fucking hard to save me but I was just that fucking autistic.

Idk I probably turned her off with how mentalcel I am. I'm really lonely too so I wish she would continue helping me cure my inceldom. I feel really fucking lonely again. Fuck man. I'm surrounded by normies btw and I can't match their jestermaxxing with girls, their NT humor with girls, or their literal confidence (lol).

I'm literally just an introvert. I even told that to the girl yesterday I said "I'm an introvert so I just sit and watch people" and she said "me too" but I saw her today surrounded by fucking normies who were all walking with her talking to her.

Her social skills mog mine to oblivion. I wish I was surrounded by girls that constantly threw themselves at me and I got to choose who I wanted. Fuck man these girls are living the dream. We all just got out of boot camp, unable to talk with the opposite gender, forced instantly back together without jacking off for 2 months straight, so it's just a horny shitshow with 18-20 year old guys and girls. It's 80% male 20% female as well. There's literal chadlites here settling for average foids... And even worse I see simps at a maximum degree now. I saw a white dude flirting with a disgusting looking curry girl who's LITERAL last name was Patel. She was like a 3.5/10 and he was above average white.

Someone help me fix my social skills. I honestly think I could bag a GF here if I just knew how to literally talk to girls. I don't want to be a slayer either, just teach me the basics. And nothing that will make me look cringe either. Help me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TUSSELEIF, Lux and 3 others
go have sex with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lux
go have sex with women
I DONT KNOW HOW BRO THEY LITERALLY DONT TALK TO ME. It's horrible. Dude they WANT to talk to me I can tell. I already talked to this one foid and she responded really fucking well to my conversation. I learned a lot about her. But I was the first guy she talked to when we got out of basic training. Now there's TONS of fucking normie dudes walking around and they literally SURROUND her so it's impossible for me to talk to her again, and she has no real need to talk to me, because all the normies give her so much entertainment and conversation. I can't compete honestly with their jestermaxxing, but I'm like an entire foot taller than everyone in the room and the girls and guys both keep saying it. I hear "you're tall" like 10+ times EVERY DAY. I know I can use it to my advantage too, but this girl has no real need to talk to me since she's surrounded by betas that follow her around. I'll just hope I can make one of them develop a crush on me or some shit and have them constantly chase me. I'll try not to turn them off by always being nice to them so they have no reason to lose feelings.

I know I can get the attention of females, I had one chick slide up to me and ask me MAD questions and shit but she carried the conversation so it wasn't that awkward. But I had to make the conversation this time with this girl and it was awkward as fuck.

I unironically need to NTmax. I could literally ascend. I'm serious, it wouldn't even be that hard. I just don't know how.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
@LondonVillie the only NT person on this site

You can't. You're born with bad social skills and you're gonna die with bad social skills. Accept your destiny. Call it a day and go home. (especially if you're introverted)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
save this man bro you're the only one can't think of anyone else
@higgabigga or @Danish_Retard are more nt tbh
I just have a huge cock and am tall. Plus I only slay my looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 5746
@higgabigga or @Danish_Retard are more nt tbh
I just have a huge cock and am tall. Plus I only slay my looksmatch
They are indeed NT. Don't forget @Jimsonbobson505, the master of neuro-social interactions

You can't. You're born with bad social skills and you're gonna die with bad social skills. Accept your destiny. Call it a day and go home. (especially if you're introverted)
eh not really, bad social skills develop from growing up and being ugly. If you were good looking you would have good social skills and confidence from all the validation you receive.

Social Skills
A new cultural emphasis designed to replace the ability to do one's job well. Since industrial talent distrubutes unevenly across certain gender and racial bounderies, the disparity creates an opportunity for unscrupulous politicians to manipuate the situation emotionally (demagoguery) and take power. The approach relies on research such as Dunbar's "Social Brain Hypothesis," in which the scientist shows that the human brain evolved to be larger in order to have greater "Machiavellian Intelligence," or to be able to better manipulate social situations.

It's all about conniving and fucking people to get to the top. The foil of someone with bad "social skills" is the clumsy engineer. However, people tend to forget that the engineer works exceptionally hard, is brilliant at constructing civilizations, and does not become a military dictator easily. Politicians with great "social skills" are the usual suspects.

People who promote social skills, things like "EQ," nearly always come at it from a humanitarian angle. They will try to claim that people without social skills are insensitive, mean, or have no "common sense." While this might have some merit, it neglects a critical piece of information. Empathy is not a one-way highway. It allows a mother to take care of a child. It also allows a slick used car salesman to take advantage of an elderly person.

It also allows Joseph Stalin to murder 100 million Russian peasants.

Nerd: "Wow! I just studied really hard and got a 98 on my math test"
Politician: "I went out and had fun. Then I found the answers online. Me and all my friends got 100's. You have bad social skills."
Nerd: " :( . That's not fair. "

by UniVeritas September 18, 2011

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 4797
You in the military right?

It’s called having social experience

you can get better social skills but it’ll take time and a lot of effort since you didn’t get it in high school

so many people on this site think being introverted means you have shit social skills. No that’s not The definition introversion at all your just awkward

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
eh not really, bad social skills develop from growing up and being ugly. If you were good looking you would have good social skills and confidence from all the validation you receive.
That's not true at all, i've been approached irl, complimented by random people, had LTRS, and i'm still a introvert, just like amnesia. He can vouch. Being good looking doesn't mean you will automatically be an extrovert.

Oh btw, i mean introverted, not social skills. I can talk to people, just dont like to talk alot, tires me out.

You have to try to talk to people and learn from your mistakes, you can also watch how normies interact with each other that helps, but either way you have to practice using them, that's how I improved my social skills after years of isolation.

But don't expect to get good social skills over night, it takes years of experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You have to try to talk to people and learn from your mistakes, you can also watch how normies interact with each other that helps, but either way you have to practice using them, that's how I improved my social skills after years of isolation.

But don't expect to get good social skills over night, it takes years of experience.

:p

• Love it
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
Oh btw, i mean introverted, not social skills. I can talk to people, just dont like to talk alot, tires me out.
Im talking about people who are autistic and are scared to talk to people not about ppl who dont want to

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hozay
Im talking about people who are autistic and are scared to talk to people not about ppl who dont want to
yea then you're right bro my b

Dm bro I’ll give advice as much as possible

You're issue is that you're too shy and chock filled with anxiety. That's why you were awkward, not because you're autistic