Help me. It's over for me yet it never began.

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
Here is how I look like: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-pls.64729/

I'm not ugly. But I'm not chad either. I am quite insignificant despite the efforts I make to be healthy & shaped. When I was 16, all the girls looked at me, it was my peak age, and even older girls were smiling at me because I was cute as fuck. I could have deflored at least 10 girls at the time, but I was already high inhib so I did absolutely nothing and since in France girls are all pussies, none has come to me.
Now I'm fucking 25 and no girl is interested in me. Hair loss is coming very soon since my dad, his grand-dad, [...] all the males on my dad's genealogic tree have had hair loss, I will have it too before I'm 30.
I'm not sperger, but I have an avoidant personality disorder, which basically has the same effect. I also have no experience and been almost all alone for the last 6 years. Nobody entered in my apartment since I'm in my current city, and it's been 3 years already. I never built a personality, and I have like a 15 yo social skills.
Now, this is the only SOS I'll do here on looksmax. I beg you, tell me what to do. :feelsrope:
I live in a big city in France. I'm on my last university year, now I'm fucking desperate, I'll do anything you tell me to do to get out of this hell, I swear it. I even consider recording everything and posting it with subtitles in this thread to show you how fucked it is here.
Also, everything works with cronyism in france in the field I'm studying so I'll probably won't find a job except if I change of country or accept to work at minimal wage despite the fact I worked my ass off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Would ascend you to death orbital implants and brow ridge implant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
you a virgin?

mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Kade
Bruh you’re good looking I don’t know what to tell you

If you’re looking for a magic cure all you prob won’t find it

I’d bet your mentalceldom is the sole reason for your struggle, unless you’re like 5’7 or less

Have you tried SSRIs or shrooms?

mentalcel
U look well above average. I was like you for 4 years too as a mental volcel. But I was uglier than you so I know you can get some pussy, try tinder or get drunk, nightclub, low inhib dance with some girls mate. Good luck

Well it's clear your problem is mental, therefore i doubt someone in the forum could help you, seems like you need therapy or take meds so you can improve socially. But other than that best advice would be to just go out constantly to bars and clubs and be confident to improve your social skills. Got the looks but lack the mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
U look well above average. I was like you for 4 years too as a mental volcel. But I was uglier than you so I know you can get some pussy, try tinder or get drunk, nightclub, low inhib dance with some girls mate. Good luck
i was calling op mentalcel but thank you boss

OP needs 0 procedures besides lobotomy.

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Truecel14