Help me looksmax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hakseng

Iron
20190814 085139

Can you guys suggest to me a surgery that would help me look much better? This is what I have in mind:
1. Enhance nose bridge to make an illusion that I have a forward maxillary growth.
2. Improve chin with chin implant.
3. Whiten my skin with gluta.

Any serious ideas appreciated.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LDNPari, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Can't tell much with just side profile lol. I've seen some shit side profiles on actual chads.

Last edited:
Can't telll much with just side profile lol. I've seen some shit side profiles on actual chads.
This is specifically for my side profile. I want to have a good side profile.

I can get laid though so no, it is not over. I'm not an autist, sorry.
giphy.gif

You from the U.S.? You don't sound South-East-Asian imo, they usually sound cuckish.

Your side profile is shit, no point improving it. Send a front facing pic, that's mainly what matters.

But your main issue is recessed chin/mandible and bad skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 2205
giphy.gif

You from the U.S.? You don't sound South-East-Asian imo, they usually sound cuckish.

Your side profile is shit, no point improving it. Send a front facing pic, that's mainly what matters.

But your main issue is recessed chin/mandible and bad skin.
I am from SEA. I told you I am not an autist like the poster below you who sounds like a cuck.
So my looksmax plan is spot on then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 685
I am from SEA. I told you I am not an autist like the poster below you who sounds like a cuck.
I don't mean bad skin as in it's dark, although it is. I meant your skin quakity is bad. Qork to improve that.

• +1
You could have a chad tier side profile and still be a normie.
This nigger is trying to hide it jfl
getting laid with jungle asians doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I don't mean bad skin as in it's dark, although it is. I meant your skin quakity is bad. Qork to improve that.
I'll probably go to a dermatologist when I got enough side money for it. I only do the basic skin care routine--facial wash, toner, and moisturizer. But I think in my country it is better to just whiten my skin because having a white skin in here is a status symbol.
You could have a chad tier side profile and still be a normie.
This nigger is trying to hide it jfl
Hide what exactly?
I don't really care if I'm not banging whites though as long as I CAN bang. There is no point on going for your standard--which I doubt you have the luxury to have if you are an incel even in a 1st world country-- if I can only live 1 life.

Last edited:
View attachment 96836

Can you guys suggest to me a surgery that would help me look much better? This is what I have in mind:
1. Enhance nose bridge to make an illusion that I have a forward maxillary growth.
2. Improve chin with chin implant.
3. Whiten my skin with gluta.

Any serious ideas appreciated.
custom implants in zygos + lower third
otoplasty if your ears are prominent in a frontal view

• +1
Reactions: hakseng
custom implants in zygos + lower third
otoplasty if your ears are prominent in a frontal view
Oh I forgot about those especially the otoplasty. I think I am considering to get that one.

Hide what exactly?
I don't really care if I'm not banging whites though as long as I CAN bang. There is no point on going for your standard--which I doubt you have the luxury to have if you are an incel even in a 1st world country-- if I can only live 1 life.

Autism confirmed

giphy.gif

• +1
Keep it civil or don't post

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Shut up incel. Bug eyes is attractive in my country.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Literally borderline low functioning autism. Is your IQ even in the triple digits buddy?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Shut up incel. Bug eyes is attractive in my country.
They aren't, bug eyes aren't attractive anywhere. Maybe eyes on the larger side would be since you're Asian, but not bug eyes. They are a death sentence.

They aren't, bug eyes aren't attractive anywhere. Maybe eyes on the larger side would be since you're Asian, but not bug eyes. They are a death sentence.
Well I really can't do anything about that so I don't want to waste my energy looking for a solution on that. I am trying to look for solutions on things that are possible to improve. Autists delve on problems they cannot solve. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.