Help me to fake sleep apnea to have a MSE

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Ok dudes , in 2 days i will have an apointment with the girl who have done surgery in my nose to breath better .

Obv it worked and its life changing but that not the point

ive heard that with sleep apnea yOu can get MSE for a wider palate who induce better breathing .

SO i need to fake sleep apnea , i used to have it , but now i tape my fucking mouth at night to prevenr mouth breathing because i still have this reflex.

what should i say to have MSE , i am in France so i will pay literaly nothing if its for my health improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, .👽. and PubertyMaxxer
rope

then tell surgeon you cant get any air

tell her you frequently wake up in the night and you feel like you can't breath in those moments.
I only had 1 sleep apnoea in my life so I cannot describe it with details

So you have trouble breathing from your nose and tape your mouth at night? One day you're not waking up bud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4675, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
Interested in this too

Slide your cock in her throat then tell her you feel like this all the time.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rpglover, aspieSavage, MoostWestThuisBest and 1 other person
So you have trouble breathing from your nose and tape your mouth at night? One day you're not waking up bud.

Nah you missunderstood , i used to mouthbreath my entire life so its a, reflex for me to mouth brzath at night even if my nose is fine

But back when my nose wasnt fine , sleeping with taped mouth , the morning i had hearth attack from this and asthma JFL
Slide your cock in her throat then tell her you feel like this all the time.

Can you fix me up

You can't, I literally went to an ortho with this and it didn't work cause there's no garantuee according to you it'll help.

Just wageslave and get MSE+MSDO

You can't, I literally went to an ortho with this and it didn't work cause there's no garantuee according to you it'll help.

Just wageslave and get MSE+MSDO

This is your case , not mine .

The surgeon tell me if that my opération i got 2month ago dozsnt work as good as expected , they will do a other things they dont know for time

This is your case , not mine .

The surgeon tell me if that my opération i got 2month ago dozsnt work as good as expected , they will do a other things they dont know for time
What other things? Lol? A septoplasty?

They will take scans to measure your nasal airways to verify that you have issues. You can't fraud apnea lol.

They will take scans to measure your nasal airways to verify that you have issues. You can't fraud apnea lol.

They already done it and it was disastrous ded srs , even after my surgery i still struggle a litle bit
What other things? Lol? A septoplasty?

Yes septoplasty but i will say i know a less invasive surgery called mse jfl.

They already done it and it was disastrous ded srs , even after my surgery i still struggle a litle bit

Yes septoplasty but i will say i know a less invasive surgery called mse jfl.

Oh ok then ur not "faking" anymore jfl

Become obese

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
can you do MSE at any age or only before growth plates have fused?

• +1
Just get a 18+ inch neck and u will get sleep apnea.

• JFL
become fat and train your neck

My ortho wont give me mse because he said if make the upper palate wider the lower palate wont be difficult to make wider also.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08