Help steer me in the right direction here

Yeah I'm 100% it would go well, unlike zesto
what happened to zesto, last time I saw him was his weird posts was on incels.is and then he left and ive never seen him again

Well I sent a video of me saying "nigger" and she stayed with me lol, until she found out I was talking to another girl
That's the thing. A lot of them are super liberal but there are also ones that enjoy dark humor

what happened to zesto, last time I saw him was his weird posts was on incels.is and then he left and ive never seen him again
He went on to create his own forum called weebs.fun, on which I'm the user with the most posts. He went crazy and tried to impersonate me, and eventually I became the admin for a time but gave it up because the retarded boomers Nathan Larson and Robtical were trying to make the site into another one of their weird rape forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SW01
how? if u dont know the main language there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Just rope OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Move to Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
how? if u dont know the main language there
I can learn a new language it wont be difficult for me. It will just take effort.

So I'm on the fence on whether I should go to an EE country or an East Asian country to try and ascend. I'm not so sure about EE since that could require a penis longer than 5 inches, and my height might not be suitable enough for the women there. I'm 5'9.

I think I have the most hope in Japan or Korea because my dick is probably bigger than a lot of the ricecels there, I'm decent looking, and my height won't be as much as a problem.

Help me make the right choice
@Nibba @dotacel @androidcel @dogtown

Before going ANYWHERE, buy (((TinderPlus))) for a month, and test it on the country that you are thinking about moving to. Yes, contributing to the Jews is shit, but it's much cheaper than flight and accommodation bills only to discover you're an incel in your target land.

Keep in mind that in Japan something like 25% of guys are wizards.

No you'd still have to compete with other whites. Japan is hypergamous AF

@Psychonaut if you have to leave your country to have sex you aren't ascending. Incels think fucking disgusting panfaced gooks in Thailand is "ascending" like that loser @itsOVER . It's not ascending it's called running away from your problems. First you need to change your autism cut and then gymcel. Looksmax and you'll do fine with women in the states there's no need for someone with as much potential as you have to expatriate to fucking thailand
>inb4 someone says normie advice
Well that's what he needs to do pussies. He ain't ugly he just ain't trying

Stay salty, gymcuck.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
Before going ANYWHERE, buy (((TinderPlus))) for a month, and test it on the country that you are thinking about moving to. Yes, contributing to the Jews is shit, but it's much cheaper than flight and accommodation bills only to discover you're an incel in your target land.

Stay salty, gymcuck.
Im your fan @itsOVER

Yeah I know but thats because they're all ugly fat ricecel weeaboos who retreat into their otaku dens.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah I know but thats because they're all ugly fat ricecel weeaboos who retreat into their otaku dens.

25% is still very high - there's loads of countries with tons of ugly men (EE, Africa, SEA, fuck even America and parts of western Europe are full of lardass volcels these days) that don't have anywhere near the virginity rate. It speaks volumes about the sort of standards that are required there.

Keep in mind if you're just going for a short trip, it isn't enough to simply mog the average guy, since the average guy isn't getting laid much outside of a LTR. You need to be a fully certified Chad in the target country to have a reasonable expectation of slaying on a 1 or 2 week trip. Are you planning on living there, or just a holiday?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
25% is still very high - there's loads of countries with tons of ugly men (EE, Africa, SEA, fuck even America and parts of western Europe are full of lardass volcels these days) that don't have anywhere near the virginity rate. It speaks volumes about the sort of standards that are required there.

Keep in mind if you're just going for a short trip, it isn't enough to simply mog the average guy, since the average guy isn't getting laid much outside of a LTR. You need to be a fully certified Chad in the target country to have a reasonable expectation of slaying on a 1 or 2 week trip. Are you planning on living there, or just a holiday?
Yeah thats why i should go to one of these places so that i can easily mog all the uggos.

I don't want to slay and leave behind a bunch of ER hapas like a degenerate. I'm looking for an LTR, and you say the average guy is getting laid in an LTR so that gives me a semblance of hope. IF I go somewhere then I'm not sure if I'll stay or move back to the US after finding a gf, either or is fine. It would probably be better if I moved back to the US as I'm used to living there.